PDA

View Full Version : Rodgers vs Brohm vs Flynn

MadtownPacker
04-27-2008, 03:58 PM
Looks like the competition has expanded.

Scott Campbell
04-27-2008, 04:18 PM
Where's "None of the above"?

MadtownPacker
04-27-2008, 04:21 PM
I typed it in but didn't add the option. There it is, even though that wasn't what your whining ass wanted to vote anyways.

Scott Campbell
04-27-2008, 04:23 PM
I typed it in but didn't add the option. There it is, even though that wasn't what your whining ass wanted to vote anyways.

That does it - I'm voting none of the above. Are you sure you don't work at Circuit City?

Packnut
04-27-2008, 04:53 PM
I'm going with Brohm for a couple of reasons. 1st, I just got a bad feeling Rodgers won't stay healthy. The law of averages has to catch up with the iron-man gone. Plus, I don't have as much faith as some others do in our OL. Rodgers is gonna get hit this season.

Second, Brohm does'nt have the same learning curve Rodgers did. He comes from a Petrino offense that was much more pro-like than what Tedford runs. He's a natural fit for the WC offense. Louisville ran a ton of 4 and 5 wide sets.

Rodgers plays when healthy this season and in 2009. However, 2010 will be the year of the Brohm!

red
04-27-2008, 05:09 PM
flynn won't make the roster

tt let the queens move up and get a qb they desperately needed and all we got in return was a player we don't have a roster spot for and won't make the team

cute

Harlan Huckleby
04-27-2008, 05:37 PM
he's 6-3, move him to tight end.

or not.

I wish the packers had gotten his teamate, Hester, and moved him to fullback. That guy is strong as an ox and can catch passes.

oregonpackfan
04-27-2008, 05:40 PM
What? No one here thinks Craig Nall is not the Packers QB of the future? :)

Harlan Huckleby
04-27-2008, 05:40 PM

That does it - I'm voting none of the above. Are you sure you don't work at Circuit City?

not fat enough. but his unpaid maintenance work here at PR indicates he might have that servile, worker bee mentality.

Chubbyhubby
04-27-2008, 05:58 PM
The Packers had Culpepper in for a visit. It was reported that he was offered a contract allthough he told them he will AFTER the draft. Looks like he will no be a Packer. Rodgers will start the year as the starter but like many of you I don't think he will last a whole year not being hurt. Besides Rodgers have only 2 years left in his contract. Let Brohm learn the system and in 2010 give the job to him! :lol:

Scott Campbell
04-27-2008, 06:00 PM

not fat enough. but his unpaid maintenance work here at PR indicates he might have that servile, worker bee mentality.

I'm really not sure he's incompetent enough.

the_idle_threat
04-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Since the question is "eventual starter," what about "All of the above"?

We're spoiled from the Favre era---perhaps we forget that many teams have a new anointed starter every season or two. Not saying it's gonna happen, but it could. Just look at the other teams in the NFCN.

VegasPackFan
04-27-2008, 10:29 PM
I think much of our QB future hinges on what Rodgers manages to do with this team that went to the NFC Championship last year. He essentially has the same team to helm, with one more year experience.