PDA

View Full Version : when will rodgers retire?

red
04-27-2008, 09:36 PM
is this rodgers last year, or will he playing after this year? he is getting up there in age for what tt likes

i mean, we just drafted the future this weekend. he has to know the team is looking to move on and get younger with the 2 new young qb's that we drafted

its when we drafted favres future replacement that the retirement talk really heated up. so i'm guessing it should be true here too right?

Scott Campbell
04-27-2008, 09:52 PM
is this rodgers last year, or will he keep after this year? he is getting up there in age for what tt likes

i mean, we just drafted the future this weekend. he has to know the team is looking to move on and get younger with the 2 new young qb's that we drafted

its when we drafted favres future replacement that the retirement talk really heated up. so i'm guessing it should be true here too right?

I don't even think he owns a lawnmower yet. How can he retire?

red
04-27-2008, 10:05 PM
oh come on, that had to be the first thing brett taught a-rod

brett- so you're my replacement, huh?

a-rod- yup, i'm suppose to sit back and learn from you

brett- well lets go to sears and get you hooked up then

pbmax
04-27-2008, 10:14 PM
I think we should bring in Michael Silver back in from Yahoo!, tell Rodgers he's still writing for SI and see if he can start the retirement talk all over again.

Packerarcher
04-27-2008, 11:03 PM
When will Rodgers retire? Hopefully tomorrow and save us all a ton of misery.

Tony Oday
04-27-2008, 11:08 PM
After his third Super Bowl Victory would be my guess...

BF4MVP
04-27-2008, 11:35 PM
Funny thread..It'll be a long time

Chubbyhubby
04-27-2008, 11:52 PM
My guess is that they will keep Brohm and Flynn as #2 and #3 respectfully. Rodgers is known to get injured. It was reported by ESPN that Brohm has had some injury problems as well. Safe to say that these next 2 years for Rodgers will be to show the Packers if he's the ONE. If not Brohm will replace Rodgers in 2010. Simple as that....

Pacopete4
04-28-2008, 01:08 AM
I'm just wondering if we will be able to keep Flynn on the practice squad or not because other teams might grab him. Favre, Rodgers, Brohm looks great come August :wink:

Zool
04-28-2008, 08:23 AM
Its pretty obvious Ted is trying to push Rodgers to retirement. He drafted his replacement and then drafted Breno Giacomini whom Brohm is already comfortable with. Soon the team will be only players under 26.

Im pretty sure Ted likes young dudes.