PDA

View Full Version : RE: The Tribute to Brett Favre video

Jimx29
06-02-2006, 03:56 PM
I contacted the guy who made the video and asked for the original clip so I could have a version that hasn't been reduced all to hell by youtube (even though I reconverted it, it's not the same as the original), and he obliged by sending it to me, so I then uploaded it to rapidshare for you guys to enjoy.

Here ya go: http://rapidshare.de/files/22037365/brettfavretribute.wmv.html

For those of you unfamiliar with rapidshare, just click that link, then at the page it brings up, near the bottom find the button that says "free"....click that. Then on the next page it brings up you'll have to wait (usually about 60 secs) for the d/l ticket to load. When the D/L prompt shows up just save the file to your computer

Packers4Ever
06-02-2006, 04:20 PM
I contacted the guy who made the video and asked for the original clip so I could have a version that hasn't been reduced all to hell by youtube (even though I reconverted it, it's not the same as the original), and he obliged by sending it to me, so I then uploaded it to rapidshare for you guys to enjoy.

Here ya go: http://rapidshare.de/files/22037365/brettfavretribute.wmv.html

For those of you unfamiliar with rapidshare, just click that link, then at the page it brings up, near the bottom find the button that says "free"....click that. Then on the next page it brings up you'll have to wait (usually about 60 secs) for the d/l ticket to load. When the D/L prompt shows up just save the file to your computer

Many thanks Cyberski, I've been going round and round with that video too, and it's gonna get done right if it kills me Grrrrrrr :mad:
Thanks again! :smile:

woodbuck27
06-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Who's going to be the first member brave enough to make the Premiere?

LOL

It's Friday afternoon and funny/weird things happen on Fridays in my Forum experience.

RashanGary
06-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Nothing bad has happened since this place opened up. It would be a shock if anything bad happened.

Packers4Ever
06-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Nothing bad has happened since this place opened up. It would be a shock if anything bad happened.

I have to agree with you on that, Nick. Darn cool place to be and always feel comfortable here. Went back to check the old place yesterday but sure didn't stay long.

woodbuck27
06-02-2006, 09:32 PM

Now that is Great News, Nick. Fridays at JSO were as bad as the movie (the 13th)