PDA

View Full Version : Nick Collins: Should we start to worry?

gbpackfan
06-02-2006, 10:04 PM
Okay, don't me wrong, I like Nick Collins. I think he was an amazing find and loved how he brought it last season.

However, I am starting (just a little bit) to get concerned that his play last year has gone to his head.

He didn't show up to the first two OTA's and when he did show, he refused to give a reason why he wasn't there from the start. Then, I watched his interview on Packers.com (link below) that was conducted today. When they asked Nick if he was going to be at the rest of the OTA's he started to laugh and said "No comment." Hmmmm. I mean, this isn't a seasoned vet yet and his play was far from perfect last season. Good but not great!

So, here is my question. Should we be worried? Is he turning into a head case? Is he getting over confident? Will his play level drop?

Or, am I being stupid? Watch the interview. Does he not care or is he just a kid who was just laughing because no one really likes to practice.

You tell me!

http://www.packers.com/multimedia/

:mrgreen:

HarveyWallbangers
06-02-2006, 10:54 PM
Personally, this shit happens so much nowadays that I can't spend my time worrying about it. Hopefully, we can get a few quality years from him before he gets too big for his britches.

Merlin
06-03-2006, 01:04 AM
I think the guy is just a rock head who can play football. He sounded like he is funtionally illiterate. He can play the game, that's all I care about!

Harlan Huckleby
06-03-2006, 09:59 AM
I was a little concerned when he kept posting all those polls, but he seems to have stabilized.

woodbuck27
06-03-2006, 05:57 PM
I was a little concerned when he kept posting all those polls, but he seems to have stabilized.

Hahahahahahaha!

Bretsky
06-03-2006, 07:50 PM
I'm pretty sure Nick Collins arrived in Green Bay per an interview I watched last night. Is that confirmed ?

esoxx
06-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Yes, Collins arrived just as Ahmad Carroll was leaving. I'm not sure what's up with Ahmad either. He missed the first day, showed up for a day and then left. Puzzling.