PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts and Solar Flares

SkinBasket
04-30-2008, 08:17 PM
My junk is malfunctioning. No, not my reproductive organs. My electronics. First, the TV changed channels by itself. Not just one channel though. It moved several channels like the channel was input, not just a channel up/down thing. About 10 minutes later, the volume on this notebook changed. The strange part about this one is that it wasn't the control panel volume (ah! It just did it again!) it was the notebook's volume, controlled only by a dial on the side opf the machine.

So, the question I pose to you: Is this the result of a solar flare, or are ghosts fucking with me because I've promised to punch the next ghost I see (or don;t see, but sense)?

Kiwon
04-30-2008, 09:06 PM
Here's the man to help. Just $2.95 a minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qghye8J1318

HarveyWallbangers
04-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Awesome poll. The Basket comes through again. I was the one that voted for the ghost to kill you, but I'm experiencing some regret. I'm thinking the ghost should just haunt you for the rest of your life.

BallHawk
04-30-2008, 09:22 PM
I voted for the ghost to kill you but only because once you became a ghost you could haunt Partial.

Harlan Huckleby
04-30-2008, 09:35 PM
My junk is malfunctioning. No, not my reproductive organs. My electronics.

Too bad you cursed out the fatties and worker bees at the Big Box, I'm sure they could help you.

Revenge of the noids!

Jimx29
04-30-2008, 09:41 PM
I would just simply step away from the hookah for a day or two

SkinBasket
04-30-2008, 09:44 PM
My junk is malfunctioning. No, not my reproductive organs. My electronics.

Too bad you cursed out the fatties and worker bees at the Big Box, I'm sure they could help you.

Revenge of the noids!

Yeah. I'm sure a bunch of fucking morons could help me with solar flares and/or ghosts. Circuit City is the new Comp USA. Expect instead of eager to serve and sell you extended warranty dorks, you get lazy fat lying pricks.

Downgrade.

Bretsky
04-30-2008, 09:45 PM
My junk is malfunctioning. No, not my reproductive organs. My electronics. First, the TV changed channels by itself. Not just one channel though. It moved several channels like the channel was input, not just a channel up/down thing. About 10 minutes later, the volume on this notebook changed. The strange part about this one is that it wasn't the control panel volume (ah! It just did it again!) it was the notebook's volume, controlled only by a dial on the side opf the machine.

So, the question I pose to you: Is this the result of a solar flare, or are ghosts fucking with me because I've promised to punch the next ghost I see (or don;t see, but sense)?

I like you Skin; hope we can go to the booby bar so even though I voted the smart ass remark I didn't really mean it.

To get back to your issue, I'm a complete tech dummy.

But here's what happened with my 55" Mitsubishi last week

The Mitsubishi Universal remote stopped working
On the Mitsubishi TV the channels just kept scanning from 2-100. Over and over and frickin over. Since Cable needs it to stay on 4 to play obviously I was without a TV. Bought a new remote and that did not work.

One day I got the channel to stop and the dam volume did shoot completely up w/o me doing a dam thing. There was no way to stop it so I turned off the TV again........and then the dam channels kept going from 1-100 over and over and over.

I called up American TV; the dam fix it guy lives about a mile from me but he won't do work on the side because so many ask him he figures he'd get caught and lose his job.

Anyways, to make a long story short, he called up his tech support, then ordered a new part of my front panel that should fix the issue, showed up, spent a half hour here, installed the new part (which was $14), and then they bent me over for $250 more for a trip fee, diagnosis, and installation.

Unfortunately I forgot the vaseline so my @ss is still sore.

Your problem almost seems to sound like it was happening to me last week

SkinBasket
04-30-2008, 09:45 PM
It's starting to look like I'm going to have to fight a ghost tonight.

Should I wear a condom. You know. Just in case?

the_idle_threat
04-30-2008, 09:46 PM
I voted "ghosts."

But there's nothing to be concerned about. Ghosts can't kill you even if they want to, unless you're the scaredy type who goes and has a heart attack or something. You don't strike me as that type. After all, you're gonna punch them in the face, which is exactly what anybody should do.

the_idle_threat
04-30-2008, 09:48 PM
Unfortunately I forgot the vaseline so my @ss is still sore.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear that Bretsky. Now you have something in common with Michael Vick.

Harlan Huckleby
04-30-2008, 09:49 PM
Don't F around, bring in the professionals.

http://abilitymagazine.com/images/home/subpages/ghost_art.gif

SkinBasket
04-30-2008, 09:50 PM
The Mitsubishi Universal remote stopped working
On the Mitsubishi TV the channels just kept scanning from 2-100. Over and over and frickin over. Since Cable needs it to stay on 4 to play obviously I was without a TV. Bought a new remote and that did not work.

One day I got the channel to stop and the dam volume did shoot completely up w/o me doing a dam thing. There was no way to stop it so I turned off the TV again........and then the dam channels kept going from 1-100 over and over and over.

That's why I hate TV guys. They rape you and if you fight them, they hit your head against the refrigerator.

Thing is, the cable box was the first victim of this solar/ghost attack and the notebook computer was the second. Two separate components within a 10 minute span. No asshole TV guy can help me now. Maybe I should stick my cock in the weegie board plastic guider thingy again. You know, hit them before they can hit me.

Iron Mike
04-30-2008, 10:45 PM
I voted for the ghost to kill you but only because once you became a ghost you could haunt Partial.

http://www.randyisone.com/digital-shake.gif

I'm gonna wail on you from the grave, baby!!!!

Freak Out
05-01-2008, 12:24 AM
It's ghosts and your fucked...you will end up like Barbara Hershey in that movie where the ghost/vengeful spirit rapes her repeatably.

Deputy Nutz
05-01-2008, 01:10 AM
nasty situation you got here, you might have to go with a 3-6 greaser. Maybe even a al4 batter. I don't know if I can help you.

MadtownPacker
05-01-2008, 06:14 AM
It's ghosts and your fucked...you will end up like Barbara Hershey in that movie where the ghost/vengeful spirit rapes her repeatably.Yeah, I was gonna vote "african ghost who will sodomize daily" but it wasnt added.

Zool
05-01-2008, 07:47 AM
Are you sure one of the other inmates doesn't have an additional remote for the TV? Maybe you should head out to the yard and play some bball or lift some weights instead?

SkinBasket
05-01-2008, 08:39 AM
I survived the night, so fuck ya'll.

That worst part was that this mysterious entity changed the channel to the WB. So Madtown's assessment of an African ghost may not be far from the truth.

Tarlam!
05-01-2008, 08:48 AM
It's ghosts and your fucked...you will end up like Barbara Hershey in that movie where the ghost/vengeful spirit rapes her repeatably.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6WkNMM8WuU&feature=related

woodbuck27
05-01-2008, 11:54 AM

Dam the Ghost could be very cool but what's a solor flare? We just have those flares that we see on the road after accidents or we shoot from a boat with it's occupants in trouble.

Don't worry about that ghost and needing a condom. A ghost can't touch you, or otherwise get you aroused if you drink loads of Bud.

Partial
05-01-2008, 12:27 PM

Always.

red
05-01-2008, 12:30 PM

you take yours off?

Zool
05-02-2008, 07:39 AM
Look what Skin's damn ghosts did to my butter

http://i28.tinypic.com/1zj49s.jpg

SkinBasket
05-02-2008, 07:53 AM
Is that a necktie mixed in with all that mail and newspaper? That's what I imagine Harlan's nest in his mom's basement looks like. Minus the vag butter of course.

hoosier
05-02-2008, 07:58 AM

I don't think it was ghosts or solar flares. I think it was a long-range effect of the Indian food I had the other night.

Harlan Huckleby
05-02-2008, 10:03 AM
that butter is HOT - i'd do it.

the_idle_threat
05-02-2008, 10:18 AM
You'd take Zool's sloppy seconds?

Deputy Nutz
05-02-2008, 12:11 PM
The funny thing is thats Lee Iacocca's rich buttery taste.

Tarlam!
05-02-2008, 05:07 PM
that butter is HOT - i'd do it.

OK, that was >BOMNF. !!! Fuck it HH!

the_idle_threat
05-09-2008, 11:38 PM
http://paranormalrestrainingorders.com/