PDA

View Full Version : so sad, but so damn funny

red
05-01-2008, 12:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iprUJeDEXUo

i wanted to do it cause its fun, it's fun to do bad thangs, and drive into cars

SkinBasket
05-01-2008, 01:25 PM
I hope the only reason they say they're moving forward with GTA charges on the 7 year old is to initiate a process to remove him from what can only be described as an absolute failure of parenting - even by the grandmother. This kid doesn't have a clue what he just did or what it really means that he could have killed someone.

His fatness and his attitude on punishment is evidence enough to me that no one has given a shit about this kid till now.

Zool
05-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Parenting - You're doing it wrong.

red
05-01-2008, 01:41 PM
these are the ones that are scary. this kid clearly knew what he did was wrong, and knew it while he was doing it.

yet yet he didn't care, he found it fun. and even took pride in it like he was cool for doing it.

this is a kid that knows the difference between right and wrong, but doesn't care. he's a kid that doesn't know the difference between what he sees on tv, in movies or games, and real life

his parents and grandmother fucked up, but i think this kid should be locked up. this kid was running into cars for fun, he probably would have been as happy as a fat pig in shit if he had run over someone and killed them

woodbuck27
05-01-2008, 08:09 PM
DAM! Grand Theft Auto.

It really screws some kids/teens up. I have a personal experience with that as 'a fact'. Young fella I know well, just about finished a two year hitch @ Bordeaux Prison in Montreal soon. He'll likely go right out and purchase the latest Edition to test himself. :shock:

It's bad news parents.

MadtownPacker
05-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Whats up with giving the lil fucker his 15 minutes of fame for doing this shit?

When I was 11 I would take Mama's 1970 Chevy Malibu out to a field and do donuts but I never drove it around cars or tried hitting shit.

red
05-01-2008, 08:30 PM
anyone else notice the the little fucker is so fat that he has to wear adult shorts instead of kids pants

BallHawk
05-01-2008, 09:10 PM
The kid looks like Gary Coleman on prednisone.

Deputy Nutz
05-02-2008, 12:16 PM
I hope the only reason they say they're moving forward with GTA charges on the 7 year old is to initiate a process to remove him from what can only be described as an absolute failure of parenting - even by the grandmother. This kid doesn't have a clue what he just did or what it really means that he could have killed someone.

His fatness and his attitude on punishment is evidence enough to me that no one has given a shit about this kid till now.

Easy now, god knows what our kids are learning while we play "Gay China Warriors".

GoPackGo
05-02-2008, 12:25 PM
Putting that kid on TV is a bad move. Even the cop bending down to his levels to talk to him is wrong. They need to scare that kid straight. He even thought not letting him play video games for a weekend was a reasonable punishment. They should ground him and take away everything he has besides his toothbrush for an entire summer IMO.

MJZiggy
05-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Putting that kid on TV is a bad move. Even the cop bending down to his levels to talk to him is wrong. They need to scare that kid straight. He even thought not letting him play video games for a weekend was a reasonable punishment. They should ground him and take away everything he has besides his toothbrush for an entire summer IMO.

Make it a calendar year and I'm there with ya.