PDA

View Full Version : OTA video clip - Warning EC version

MadtownPacker
06-02-2006, 11:02 PM
LINK (http://packerrats.com/rats/video/pack.wmv)

LINK - EC version (http://packerrats.com/rats/video/pack2.wmv)

Thanks GBM, I think. :mrgreen:

Harlan Huckleby
06-02-2006, 11:03 PM
fantastic job, GBM!!!

GoPackGo
06-02-2006, 11:08 PM
hey little mama lol!

Mazzin
06-03-2006, 12:08 AM
who was it that said that couldn't quite figure it out.

GBRulz
06-03-2006, 12:35 AM
I don't know! DD was driving though

Jimx29
06-03-2006, 12:56 AM
So, that on at the top....is that annoying thing going to start, re-start, and continue to restart every freaking time the page refreshes and/or you go to a new thread/forum??

That's already VERY old and obnoxious. I mean I love my Packers and all, but to have that forced on me is NOT a good idea at all........... :shock:

GrnBay007
06-03-2006, 02:19 AM
That was good Michele, thanks!

Tarlam!
06-03-2006, 05:41 AM
Once again, this addition absolutely enriches this site/forum. It is truly amazing that a bunch of "misfits" have conjured a pemium platform for everying Packers related in such a short space of time.

I am honored to be a regular poster here.

MJZiggy
06-03-2006, 07:26 AM
Sweet vid, Lil Mama! :razz: Love it.

red
06-03-2006, 07:38 AM
nice zoom in on bretts ass GMB lol

was that jennings that caught that pass? damn he looks quick

GBRulz
06-03-2006, 08:58 AM
thanks Red, I'm sure some appreciate the zoom more than others. :wink:

yes, Jennings is #85 - that kid sure has some moves. I'm really excited to see what he's going to turn out like!

FavreChild
06-03-2006, 09:19 AM
A BAZILLION times better than the coverage I saw on the local flagship Packers station last night.

:mrgreen:

chain_gang
06-03-2006, 09:40 AM
Thanks GBMichele, great video, Jennings looks like he's got some quickness, and speed. I still think he'll be the best WR to come out of the draft this past year. Thanks again.

Scott Campbell
06-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Michele,

What did you shoot that with? I like the 16x9 format.

Outstanding!

Badgepack
06-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you GBMichele.

I was kidding when I requested video streams, and yet you came through.
Living in the Southwest part of the country, you have no idea you cool it is to watch a bit of a Packers practice. I am forever in your debt.

woodbuck27
06-03-2006, 03:09 PM
That short pass - Brett Favre to Greg Jennings was saaaweet and in very close coverage too.

The players looked to be enjoying themselves and that adds to TEAM cohesion and can add up to make a difference.

THANKS.

Bretsky
06-03-2006, 07:46 PM
This was absolutely frickin incredible; THANKS GBM

HarveyWallbangers
06-03-2006, 10:48 PM
We want more.
:D

Travbrew
06-04-2006, 08:03 AM
Holy crap, that was the coolest thing I've seen in a while. It was kind of surreal to see video of a practice. Man I wish I lived near GB.
Thanks for doing this and Puuuleeeze give us more if you can GBM!!!!!

GBRulz
06-04-2006, 10:41 AM
SC, I just picked up this Canon Alura camcorder as they finally have come down in price. Been wanting something that records in widescreen format for a while but at one time, you couldn't touch them for under a G. Now they are half that. I love technology :mrgreen:

Hmmm, I'm hooking up with FC tomorrow for practice. If there is a substantial tab for us at Anduzzi's...(enough for lunch and 4-5 bloody mary's should suffice) set up by contributions from PR, I might think about shooting more video :mrgreen:

GBRulz
06-04-2006, 10:47 AM
Oh, forgot to mention a little interesting tidbit....

After practice, all the players are driving back to the locker rooms in their SUV's, music blaring, etc.... then TT follows behind some of them on his bicycle. I tried to get a clip of that for Tank, but couldn't get my camera turned on fast enough.

Was just kinda funny to see....players driving, the GM rides his bike. Ok, guess you had to be there!!

Bretsky
06-04-2006, 10:47 AM
SC, I just picked up this Canon Alura camcorder as they finally have come down in price. Been wanting something that records in widescreen format for a while but at one time, you couldn't touch them for under a G. Now they are half that. I love technology :mrgreen:

Hmmm, I'm hooking up with FC tomorrow for practice. If there is a substantial tab for us at Anduzzi's...(enough for lunch and 4-5 bloody mary's should suffice) set up by contributions from PR, I might think about shooting more video :mrgreen:

You gals have fun; that should be a great time. Out of curiousity GBM, how many forum members have you met ? I'm on 0 so I'm always curious about others in here. FC must be getting ready to leave the state soon. I should ask her about any Badger collections again...........so who is making vidoes of you guys ? :wink:

Just kidding :mrgreen: :twisted:

Cheers,
B

GBRulz
06-04-2006, 11:15 AM
B, I've only met FC and how did I know there would be some extra curricular remark in there from you???

yeah, I think another week for her move, if i'm not mistaken. She might be out after practice tomorrow trying to recruit some of the players to help her pack and move the heavy things....

Scott Campbell
06-04-2006, 12:03 PM

So if I buy the booze, I'll get what I want?

Where have I heard that line before?

:razz:

Bretsky
06-04-2006, 12:29 PM
B, I've only met FC and how did I know there would be some extra curricular remark in there from you???

yeah, I think another week for her move, if i'm not mistaken. She might be out after practice tomorrow trying to recruit some of the players to help her pack and move the heavy things....

I'm all about the extra curriculars :wink:

Another week; wow. Let FC know (I already have) to not throw out any good Badger stuff as I'll find a home for the Badger stuff...goodies from the Pipefitter (I don't smoke but they have lots of cool stuff)...maybe I can get a Badger nightie and combine my Packer Room with a Badger grail Shrine..........JUST KIDDING.................

Have a Great Time !!

B

GBRulz
06-04-2006, 01:25 PM

I'm all about the extra curriculars :wink:

Another week; wow. Let FC know (I already have) to not throw out any good Badger stuff as I'll find a home for the Badger stuff...goodies from the Pipefitter (I don't smoke but they have lots of cool stuff)...maybe I can get a Badger nightie and combine my Packer Room with a Badger grail Shrine..........JUST KIDDING.................

Have a Great Time !!

B

ok, I'll make sure she tosses out her Badger stuff :mrgreen:

GBRulz
06-04-2006, 01:26 PM

not sure where you've heard it, but it sounds like you've USED it a few times :wink:

Guiness
06-04-2006, 09:22 PM

Lemme guess. Wife #4?

Guiness
06-04-2006, 09:24 PM
GBM - If I were you, I think I'd be setting up a paypal account, and get things rolling!

I do have one, honest to goodness request. I would love to see a shot of Ryan punting - pretty please?

MJZiggy
06-04-2006, 09:31 PM
Fantastic idea Guiness, I would too, but wouldn't the white of his legs burn out the camera lens? Keep it up Michele--the seafood's on me when you get here! When I get there it'll have to be a fish fry.

The Leaper
06-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Nice vids! Thanks for all the work getting this stuff and putting it on here. Much appreciated!

GBRulz
06-04-2006, 10:25 PM
Ok Guiness, I'll get some shots for ya!

Zig, yeah I will def have to adjust for the white balance, that's for sure. Not that I have room to talk personally, lol.

Little Whiskey
06-06-2006, 10:43 AM
obviously you don't have your fadora just yet. but great vid. way too many butt shots however!!

do the kickers and punters kick outside? i thought they banished those special teamers to the hudson center? maybe i'm wrong, its been a long time since i have been up to GB for a practice.

the lil moma was a classic.

so the players don't ride the kids bikes anymore?? :sad: that was always something i thought was cool. even though they make millions of dollars they still ride the neighborhood kid's bikes back to the locker room. cool for the kids, bad for the bikes. especially if you got Gilbert or Grady riding yours :mrgreen:

packinpatland
06-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Great job GBMichele,
Alot of us may bleed green and gold, but some of us are just plain green with envy right now. Keep that camera rolling!

PaCkFan_n_MD
06-07-2006, 06:08 PM
hey GBM, thank you for taking the time to care about the people who are not as Fortunate to live in GB. Very, very nice job!

hurleyfan
06-07-2006, 06:37 PM
Lil mama,
what's Anduzzi's address? I'll send a sawbuck!

Thanks for the vids!!