PDA

View Full Version : TAX REBATE CHECKS--Thanks George

Bretsky
05-01-2008, 08:50 PM
I have three kids....one newbie and an hitched

So any day I'll be getting $1800 because the Pres is hoping it helps fuel the economy.

Just curious if anybody has any toys picked out or is people are saving it or using it to pay down other things

Me, I think I'm using it to buy the monster Goalrilla Basketball Hoop
http://www.goalrilla.com/#/products/gs1/

The GS1 with the six foot glass backboard
Somebody who just built the home up the street (happens to be the high schools Athletic Director and a former All State Player)HS has one and it's awesome

Oldest girl is 7 and Youngest Boy just born; pretty sure this is our last home til we downsize someday so it'll be well worth it.

Anybody else have any plans for the bonus money ?

Cheers,
B

HarveyWallbangers
05-01-2008, 08:56 PM
I don't know if I'm even getting money actually. I got a bonus from my work, and we are using that extra cash to spruce up our basement.

red
05-01-2008, 09:06 PM
nice looking hoop b. is it solid? i know a lot of those adjustable setups are very wobbly. use to drive me ape shit

i'll probably be using my money to help pay off the credit card. or to help move the hell away from here

Bretsky
05-01-2008, 09:49 PM
nice looking hoop b. is it solid? i know a lot of those adjustable setups are very wobbly. use to drive me ape shit

i'll probably be using my money to help pay off the credit card. or to help move the hell away from here

That hoop is solid as a rock; I tested the guy's down the street. Very very wide metal base on the back

Bretsky
05-01-2008, 09:51 PM
I don't know if I'm even getting money actually. I got a bonus from my work, and we are using that extra cash to spruce up our basement.

Should get a check unless you make some huge ching HW; did you marry a sugar mama :lol: :?:

MadtownPacker
05-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Im gonna use it to go visit Harlan for 2 weeks.

Nice hoop B. If that thing can hold you up it must be some quality construction. :lol:

MadtownPacker
05-01-2008, 11:28 PM
I don't know if I'm even getting money actually. I got a bonus from my work, and we are using that extra cash to spruce up our basement.You dug a hole under the trailer?

:lol:

Freak Out
05-01-2008, 11:46 PM
The amount my wife and I'll receive is reduced and I'm not sure how much we'll even get. It really does not matter considering how much I just paid to the feds...... :lol:

Bossman641
05-02-2008, 08:51 AM
Good choice on the bball hoop B. Goalrillas are really nice.

LL2
05-02-2008, 09:02 AM
Im gonna use it to go visit Harlan for 2 weeks.

Are you sure that's a wise investment? make sure you get a lot of TLC and pampering.

Harlan Huckleby
05-02-2008, 10:01 AM
as a dangerous loner I only get a lousy $300 check.

I'm sick of all you reproducers getting the breaks.

Partial
05-02-2008, 11:17 AM
As a dependent it turns out I do not get this. I pay an outrageous amount of taxes these days and get very little back. It's unfortuante that I can wave goodbye to 25-30% of my checks.

Freak Out
05-02-2008, 11:30 AM
As a dependent it turns out I do not get this. I pay an outrageous amount of taxes these days and get very little back. It's unfortuante that I can wave goodbye to 25-30% of my checks.

You fall into a 30 percent tax bracket? Why are you being claimed as a Dependant?

Partial
05-02-2008, 11:40 AM

You fall into a 30 percent tax bracket? Why are you being claimed as a Dependant?

No, not for federal. Combined 6% social. I think its like 8% state. When all is said and done, 30% of my checks are gone to chumps like Skin who will waste the money I am paying in for him on video games.

swede
05-02-2008, 12:16 PM
...30% of my checks are gone to chumps like Skin who will waste the money I am paying in for him on video games.

But then the video game manufacturers import more oil to obtain the plastic they need for game covers and hire more Pakistanis to man the customer service lines and thus we are pulled out of recession.

Not that there's any recession mind you.

I'm going to use my check to hire an undocumented worker to do the landscaping work I'm to lazy to do.

MJZiggy
05-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Well, there's always food...

Partial
05-02-2008, 04:35 PM
In all seriousness, my mom is using my 300 that she gets for a portion of my tuition this summer. Thats an extra 300 in my pocket essentially as its 300 less that I'll have to pay.

MJZiggy
05-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Who's kidding?

BallHawk
05-02-2008, 04:45 PM
Using it on a cruise.

Little Whiskey
05-02-2008, 09:09 PM
just found out the MF-ing post office has no idea where they sent my tax return. so my tax refund check is late and my stimulus check will be even later. I wonder if i can charge them a "late fee and penalty"!!! not to mention that somewhere someone has my address and SS#!!!!!

MadtownPacker
05-02-2008, 10:40 PM
just found out the MF-ing post office has no idea where they sent my tax return. so my tax refund check is late and my stimulus check will be even later. I wonder if i can charge them a "late fee and penalty"!!! not to mention that somewhere someone has my address and SS#!!!!!If I lived in the backwoods like you I might consider direct deposit. Or do you just stash all your loot under the mattress next to the double barrel?

digitaldean
05-03-2008, 01:08 PM
I will spend mine on a new fridge and microwave (both are crapping out now), because my budget couldn't swing it otherwise.

I personally don't like this stimulus maneuver...

We send out money our gov't can't afford to spend. So we essentially borrow it from countries like China, which does wonders for our economy in the long-term.

Now I hear some want a second stimulus package. For God's sake, enough already!!

If you're going to spend money, spend it on infrastructure that's falling apart in this country. That way we are employing American workers and helping our country.

Short term it's more or less a PR move, long-term it will hamstring us.

GBRulz
05-03-2008, 09:10 PM
I bought a new lens for my camera. Now I just need a practice to attend so I can try out that zoom!!

Little Whiskey
05-05-2008, 06:28 PM
just found out the MF-ing post office has no idea where they sent my tax return. so my tax refund check is late and my stimulus check will be even later. I wonder if i can charge them a "late fee and penalty"!!! not to mention that somewhere someone has my address and SS#!!!!!If I lived in the backwoods like you I might consider direct deposit. Or do you just stash all your loot under the mattress next to the double barrel?

burried outside in mason jars

red
05-05-2008, 07:43 PM
I bought a new lens for my camera. Now I just need a practice to attend so I can try out that zoom!!

i don't want to see a bunch of close up ass shots this year

is that too much to ask?

unless they're some players hot wifes ass. then that would be fine

red
05-05-2008, 07:45 PM
If you're going to spend money, spend it on infrastructure that's falling apart in this country. That way we are employing American workers and helping our country.

i'm pretty sure we would outsource those jobs

americans cost too much to be building road, bridges, dams, etc

Scott Campbell
05-05-2008, 10:28 PM

is that too much to ask?

LOL

I don't think she cares what we say on this. She's taking her orders from the Lady Rats.

GBRulz
05-06-2008, 05:15 PM

is that too much to ask?

Silly boy. Don't you know better than to tell a woman what not to do? She will do the opposite just to piss you off. :twisted:

Partial
05-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Anyone know why they are excluding dependents greater than 17 years of age? Seems dumb as those parents are typically paying a good amount of money in tuition.

GrnBay007
05-06-2008, 05:27 PM

is that too much to ask?

Silly boy. Don't you know better than to tell a woman what not to do? She will do the opposite just to piss you off. :twisted:

:tup:

Joemailman
05-06-2008, 06:00 PM

What do you need a zoom lens for now that Brett is gone?

Freak Out
05-06-2008, 06:04 PM
I suggest sending your checks to Blackwater so they can hire a few more Bulgarian security guards to work in Iraq.

MJZiggy
05-06-2008, 06:27 PM

What do you need a zoom lens for now that Brett is gone?

Donald...You go girl! 8-)

Partial
05-06-2008, 08:31 PM
These checks are just another idiotic thing that Congress has done. And another example of penalizing the wealthy for working hard and making their money.

They penalize successful families in two ways:
1. For clearing the 150k threshold of earnings
2. Penalizing families for working hard and putting their kids through college. Financial Aid is set-up in such a manner that a parental contribution is expected, and as a result they can claim you as a dependent and get a good amount of that money back. However, they're still paying to support the person they are getting screwed over in the process.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Equal rights and fair treatment my ass.

MJZiggy
05-06-2008, 08:42 PM
You wouldn't be bitching if you were getting a check.

Partial
05-06-2008, 10:40 PM

Not true. I think its idiotic.

Freak Out
05-06-2008, 11:05 PM
Returning money to the taxpayers is fine...especially if congress and the Prez are to fucking stupid to use it effectively and in the citizens interest.

MadtownPacker
05-06-2008, 11:55 PM

Not true. I think its idiotic.Yeah, listen to what Freak said college BOY and shut the fuck up when grown folks are talkin.

HarveyWallbangers
05-07-2008, 01:46 AM
It's never a bad thing when the government gives some of that money back--since they are so friggin' inefficient at spending it.

Partial
05-07-2008, 08:04 AM
It's never a bad thing when the government gives some of that money back--since they are so friggin' inefficient at spending it.

While I agree with the inefficiency, I have to question where this money is coming from?!?

The budget is already resulting in trillion dollar losses, and that is built around everyone getting a standard tax return. Now give million and millions of families upwards of 1500-2000 back?!? Where is that money coming from?

I don't see a need to keep creating imaginary money and worrying about it later. We never should have left the gold standard.

Zool
05-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Its coming from China.

HarveyWallbangers
05-07-2008, 09:15 AM
While I agree with the inefficiency, I have to question where this money is coming from?!?

Hopefully, it means the government will have to spend less to compensate.

hoosier
05-07-2008, 10:06 AM
Anyone know why they are excluding dependents greater than 17 years of age? Seems dumb as those parents are typically paying a good amount of money in tuition.

Because "dependent older than 17" is just a fancy way of saying "free-loader." :lol:

Partial
05-07-2008, 10:47 AM

Because "dependent older than 17" is just a fancy way of saying "free-loader." :lol:

Or college student. :lol: The way they have it set-up is really stupid. College students are supposed to be dependents because financial aid has an expected parental contribution.

SkinBasket
05-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Or college student. :lol: The way they have it set-up is really stupid. College students are supposed to be dependents because financial aid has an expected parental contribution.

College students are supposed to be grown people capable of fending for themselves. Most college students enjoy that aspect of actually standing on their own for the first time even if it means eating dirt while living in an overpriced slumlord special. Weird.

It's nice when parents can help their kids, but expecting it is a little presumptuous for a number of reasons - socially and economically.

That's awesome you're being excluded though.

Deputy Nutz
05-07-2008, 11:25 AM

Hopefully, it means the government will have to spend less to compensate.

Actually from what I have heard it is just an advance from our 2008 regular tax refund.

Partial
05-07-2008, 11:27 AM

College students are supposed to be grown people capable of fending for themselves. Most college students enjoy that aspect of actually standing on their own for the first time even if it means eating dirt while living in an overpriced slumlord special. Weird.

It's nice when parents can help their kids, but expecting it is a little presumptuous for a number of reasons - socially and economically.

You should look into Fafsa. Fafsa has an "expected parental contribution" field. The parents get that money back in the form of claiming their child as an exemption.

To throw your bs back in your face, its really nice that you and your family are going to get to take advantage of the money I am giving to the government while you get to sit at home and play video games.

Hopefully, you're actually responsible with that money and put it into a college savings account instead of wasting it on yourself.

retailguy
05-07-2008, 12:43 PM
I didn't write this, but Partial, THIS is where the money comes from...

Bar Stool Economics -->-->-->

Suppose that every day, ten men go out for beer and the bill for all ten comes to $100. If they paid their bill the way we pay our taxes, it would go something like this: The first four men (the poorest) would pay nothing. The fifth would pay $1.The sixth would pay $3.The seventh would pay $7.The eighth would pay $12.The ninth would pay $18.The tenth man (the richest) would pay $59.

So, that's what they decided to do.The ten men drank in the bar every day and seemed quite happy with the arrangement, until one day, the owner threw them a curve. "Since you are all such good customers," he said, "I'm going to reduce the cost of your daily beer by $20."Drinks for the ten now cost just $80. The group still wanted to pay their bill the way we pay our taxes so the first four men were unaffected. They would still drink for free.

But what about the other six men - the paying customers? How could they divide the $20 windfall so that everyone would get his 'fair share?' They realized that $20 divided by six is $3.33. But if they subtracted that from everybody's share, then the fifth man and the sixth man would each end up being paid to drink his beer. So, the bar owner suggested that it would be fair to reduce each man's bill by roughly the same amount, and he proceeded to work out the amounts each should pay. And so:The fifth man, like the first four, now paid nothing (100% savings).The sixth now paid $2 instead of $3 (33%savings).The seventh now pay $5 instead of $7 (28%savings).The eighth now paid $9 instead of $12 (25% savings).The ninth now paid $14 instead of $18 (22% savings).The tenth now paid $49 instead of $59 (16% savings).Each of the six was better off than before. And the first four continued to drink for free.

But once outside the restaurant, the men began to compare their savings."I only got a dollar out of the $20,"declared the sixth man. He pointed to the tenth man, "but he got $10!""Yeah, that's right," exclaimed the fifth man. "I only saved a dollar, too. It's unfair that he got ten times more than I!" "That's true!!" shouted the seventh man. "Why should he get $10 back when I got only two? The wealthy get all the breaks!" "Wait a minute," yelled the first four men in unison. "We didn't get anything at all. The system exploits the poor!" The nine men surrounded the tenth and beat him up.

The next night the tenth man didn't show up for drinks, so the nine sat down and had beers without him. But when it came time to pay the bill, they discovered something important. They didn't have enough money between all of them for even half of the bill! And that, boys and girls, journalists and college professors, is how our tax system works. The people who pay the highest taxes get the most benefit from a tax reduction. Tax them too much, attack them for being wealthy, and they just may not show up anymore. In fact, they might start drinking overseas where the atmosphere is somewhat friendlier."

LL2
05-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Very, very good Retail Guy!

retailguy
05-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Seriously - This appears to be a pretty good article describing how the process "should" work. I never believe anything until I see the new tax return, but if true, this should help explain the process for all of you.

http://blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/smartspending/archive/2008/02/14/confused-your-guide-to-the-tax-rebate.aspx

Confused? Your guide to the tax rebate
Posted Feb 14 2008, 01:35 PM by Karen Datko
Filed under: Spending, Taxes, Karen Datko
Rating: Lots of readers have told us they're confused about how the tax rebate will work, so we'll try to shed a little light on the matter.

The rebates -- tax blogger Kay Bell dubbed them "prebates" -- are an advance on a tax credit you would have gotten when you filed your 2008 tax return. You're just getting it a year early, says Bell, of Don't Mess With Taxes. The amount will be based on your 2007 tax return and range from $300 to $600 per adult, up to $1,200 for married couples who file jointly, and $300 per child under 17 years of age.

You're eligible if you have at least $3,000 in qualifying income. To see a government document for details about how much you can expect to get, click here.

Kay notes: "Folks who don't usually file a return because their only income is Social Security, certain Railroad Retirement or certain veterans' benefits, or they don't make enough earned income to file, must -- repeat, must -- file a 2007 return to get a rebate." (Supplemental Security Income (SSI) can't be counted as qualifying income, the IRS says.)

Here are some other things you should know:

No special paperwork is required for most people. Just file a 2007 tax return, and the IRS will figure out the amount of your rebate.

Checks will start showing up in May. The money will be direct-deposited into your bank account if you select that option on your tax return.

You have to have a valid Social Security number to get a rebate.

Once you file your 2008 tax return and it ends up you should have gotten a bigger advance payment, you'll get the extra money in 2009. If it turns out you should have gotten less, consider it a bonus. You won't have to pay back the difference.

The rebate is tax-free. You won't have to count it as income on your 2008 taxes. You will have to note it on your 2008 tax return so the government doesn't pay you the money again.

Also, the IRS "emphasizes the stimulus payments will not count toward or negatively impact any other income-based government benefits, such as Social Security benefits, food stamps and other programs."

Who won't get a rebate? This list includes college students who can be claimed as dependants, and people whose adjusted gross income is $87,000 or more ($174,000 for married couples who file jointly). The rebate will be reduced by $50 for every $1,000 you earn above $75,000 ($150,000 for married couples filing jointly).

For more details, click here to read an article Kay wrote about the rebate for Bankrate.com. Also, visit the IRS Web site.

Freak Out
05-07-2008, 01:20 PM
they might start drinking overseas where the atmosphere is somewhat friendlier."

Certain Caribbean locations I'm sure......but they still call themselves Americans.

Scott Campbell
05-07-2008, 03:04 PM
I didn't write this, but Partial, THIS is where the money comes from...

Bar Stool Economics -->-->-->

Suppose that every day, ten men go out for beer and the bill for all ten comes to $100. If they paid their bill the way we pay our taxes, it would go something like this: The first four men (the poorest) would pay nothing. The fifth would pay $1.The sixth would pay $3.The seventh would pay $7.The eighth would pay $12.The ninth would pay $18.The tenth man (the richest) would pay $59.

So, that's what they decided to do.The ten men drank in the bar every day and seemed quite happy with the arrangement, until one day, the owner threw them a curve. "Since you are all such good customers," he said, "I'm going to reduce the cost of your daily beer by $20."Drinks for the ten now cost just $80. The group still wanted to pay their bill the way we pay our taxes so the first four men were unaffected. They would still drink for free.

But what about the other six men - the paying customers? How could they divide the $20 windfall so that everyone would get his 'fair share?' They realized that $20 divided by six is $3.33. But if they subtracted that from everybody's share, then the fifth man and the sixth man would each end up being paid to drink his beer. So, the bar owner suggested that it would be fair to reduce each man's bill by roughly the same amount, and he proceeded to work out the amounts each should pay. And so:The fifth man, like the first four, now paid nothing (100% savings).The sixth now paid $2 instead of $3 (33%savings).The seventh now pay $5 instead of $7 (28%savings).The eighth now paid $9 instead of $12 (25% savings).The ninth now paid $14 instead of $18 (22% savings).The tenth now paid $49 instead of $59 (16% savings).Each of the six was better off than before. And the first four continued to drink for free.

But once outside the restaurant, the men began to compare their savings."I only got a dollar out of the $20,"declared the sixth man. He pointed to the tenth man, "but he got $10!""Yeah, that's right," exclaimed the fifth man. "I only saved a dollar, too. It's unfair that he got ten times more than I!" "That's true!!" shouted the seventh man. "Why should he get $10 back when I got only two? The wealthy get all the breaks!" "Wait a minute," yelled the first four men in unison. "We didn't get anything at all. The system exploits the poor!" The nine men surrounded the tenth and beat him up.

The next night the tenth man didn't show up for drinks, so the nine sat down and had beers without him. But when it came time to pay the bill, they discovered something important. They didn't have enough money between all of them for even half of the bill! And that, boys and girls, journalists and college professors, is how our tax system works. The people who pay the highest taxes get the most benefit from a tax reduction. Tax them too much, attack them for being wealthy, and they just may not show up anymore. In fact, they might start drinking overseas where the atmosphere is somewhat friendlier."

Great frigg'n story RG!

retailguy
05-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Great frigg'n story RG!

Thanks. My favorite line -

"We didn't get anything at all. The system exploits the poor!" (Except for FREE BEER... that is... but conveniently that is FORGOTTEN...)

Good God. How true that one is! We've heard that DOZENS of times in this political climate.... :P

SkinBasket
05-09-2008, 04:15 PM
You should look into Fafsa. Fafsa has an "expected parental contribution" field. The parents get that money back in the form of claiming their child as an exemption.

It doesn't surprise me you would read that part of the form that way. Did you also fill out the "Sex:" line with "Yes, please" and then snort and giggle to yourself?

To throw your bs back in your face, its really nice that you and your family are going to get to take advantage of the money I am giving to the government while you get to sit at home and play video games.

Talk to someone who qualifies for the rebate dummy.

Hopefully, you're actually responsible with that money and put it into a college savings account instead of wasting it on yourself.

How's that eepc working out?

Again, I can't tell you how happy I am that someone who hasn't done anything to pull his own weight isn't getting rewarded with a check for it.

Iron Mike
05-09-2008, 04:48 PM
I already pissed my money away. :oops:

Check the "What Have You Been Up To Lately?" thread.

Partial
05-09-2008, 05:42 PM

It doesn't surprise me you would read that part of the form that way. Did you also fill out the "Sex:" line with "Yes, please" and then snort and giggle to yourself?

Talk to someone who qualifies for the rebate dummy.

How's that eepc working out?

Again, I can't tell you how happy I am that someone who hasn't done anything to pull his own weight isn't getting rewarded with a check for it.

I'm not going to stoop to your level because in time you'll get whats coming to you if you don't change your ways. I would just make damn sure that when I am ironing my wife's pants that I would get that shit as straight as possible.

I'll leave it with an I whole-heartedly disagree, and that everything will fall into place in the end.

the_idle_threat
05-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Did you also fill out the "Sex:" line with "Yes, please" and then snort and giggle to yourself?

There's something wrong with this? :?:

SkinBasket
05-10-2008, 07:43 AM
I'm not going to stoop to your level because in time you'll get whats coming to you if you don't change your ways. I would just make damn sure that when I am ironing my wife's pants that I would get that shit as straight as possible.

I'll leave it with an I whole-heartedly disagree, and that everything will fall into place in the end.

Is this your woodbuck impression? It's as bad as your Tyrone impression. Maybe worse.

But you're right. I should change my ways. I'll try to be just like you Partial. I think I'll start by poking your mom. I get to go first though. I don't like sloppy seconds.

On a related note, if I were to get "free" money I would use it to pay off our second annual trip to Dollywood this summer. Last year we stayed in Tenn. This year we're trying SC.

sheepshead
05-10-2008, 07:58 AM
Im not middle class enough, but i think my son the college student will get some ching!

Jimx29
05-15-2008, 04:11 PM
Swift move............

IRS sends up to 15,000 stimulus checks to wrong peoples accounts (http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/93333)

Partial
05-15-2008, 04:35 PM

Talk to the federal government, not me. Also, I'll expect your kids to be paying their way through school themselves

SkinBasket
05-16-2008, 06:44 AM

Talk to the federal government, not me. Also, I'll expect your kids to be paying their way through school themselves

You do realize you replied to this post already, right? Like a week ago? Don't tell me it took you a full week to come up with this tidbit of sharp wit after you failed on your first attempt.

LL2
05-16-2008, 08:22 AM
Has anyone received their stimulus checks yet? I got something in the mail a week ago. How long does it take to get the deposit? I think ours said 05/16/2008...so she we feel rich this weekend?

GrnBay007
05-16-2008, 08:25 AM
Has anyone received their stimulus checks yet? I got something in the mail a week ago. How long does it take to get the deposit? I think ours said 05/16/2008...so she we feel rich this weekend?

Have you checked your account? I was supposed to be in the last group to get them through direct deposit and mine was in the bank on Monday.

LL2
05-16-2008, 08:29 AM

Have you checked your account? I was supposed to be in the last group to get them through direct deposit and mine was in the bank on Monday.

Yep...I checked. Not there this morning. :cry: Maybe it will be on Monday.

MadtownPacker
05-16-2008, 02:06 PM
I got my shit a few days ago but I did read a story that the gov fucked up0 and sent a bunch of them to the wrong people.

Deputy Nutz
05-16-2008, 02:13 PM
I got my shit a few days ago but I did read a story that the gov fucked up0 and sent a bunch of them to the wrong people.

What, like mexicans?

retailguy
05-16-2008, 03:54 PM

Hey, if that's the case, maybe skin will get one. :P

SkinBasket
05-16-2008, 04:00 PM

I can only hope.

MJZiggy
05-16-2008, 06:08 PM

He'll get Partial's.

LL2
05-21-2008, 08:43 AM
It must be taking Uncle Sam a while to send out those stimulus payment. My letter said I was suppose to get ours on the 16th, and today is the 21st and still have not received it. Just like the help most homeowners were hoping for .... taking too long.

retailguy
05-21-2008, 08:47 AM
It must be taking Uncle Sam a while to send out those stimulus payment. My letter said I was suppose to get ours on the 16th, and today is the 21st and still have not received it. Just like the help most homeowners were hoping for .... taking too long.

Maybe Partial or Skin got yours? :P

see this site for details on where yours might be.

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=181665,00.html

LL2
05-21-2008, 09:12 AM

Maybe Partial or Skin got yours? :P

see this site for details on where yours might be.

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=181665,00.html

The website says the 16th as well. I bet Partial has it and spent it on video games already.

Partial
05-21-2008, 09:33 AM
That'd be Skin :lol: I don't have time to play video games.

LL2
05-21-2008, 10:45 AM

That would be typical of Skinny Boy. It must be nice to not have to work.

Partial
05-21-2008, 11:21 AM

That would be typical of Skinny Boy. It must be nice to not have to work.

agreed!

MadtownPacker
05-21-2008, 01:26 PM
That'd be Skin :lol: I don't have time to play video games.Maybe you can spend it on a time machine so you can go into the future and see how full shit you where in 2008.

Charles Woodson
05-21-2008, 01:56 PM
I don't have time to play video games.

:lol: I almost fell off my chair when i read that, cause you apparently have plenty of time to post on a packers forum.

SkinBasket
05-21-2008, 02:34 PM

And I don't have time to build a crappy computer then spend weeks trying to make it do something it wasn't meant to do with pirated software. Weird.

Deputy Nutz
05-21-2008, 02:39 PM
My playstation broke.

SkinBasket
05-21-2008, 02:47 PM
My playstation broke.

You keep forgetting to take mine you hobo.

Zool
05-21-2008, 02:58 PM
And I don't have time to build a crappy computer then spend weeks trying to make it do something it wasn't meant to do with pirated software. Weird.

Liar. You dont have the ambition.

Partial
05-21-2008, 03:52 PM

:lol: I almost fell off my chair when i read that, cause you apparently have plenty of time to post on a packers forum.

I'd actually say Skin spends as much time if not more than me these days. I swing in here for about 4 10 minute breaks a day lately.

Deputy Nutz
05-21-2008, 07:19 PM

I'd actually say Skin spends as much time if not more than me these days. I swing in here for about 4 10 minute breaks a day lately.

You still have over 10000 fucking posts man. Thats a lot of god damn posting regardless.

Glad to know you keep checking up on Skin though, kinda creepy that you keep tabs on him.

That is weird donkey love man, watch yourself

Tyrone Bigguns
05-21-2008, 07:30 PM

You still have over 10000 fucking posts man. Thats a lot of god damn posting regardless.

Glad to know you keep checking up on Skin though, kinda creepy that you keep tabs on him.

A quick computation puts Partial on this forum for 26 months. That means he posts an average of 410 times a month..or roughly 14 times a day..every day!!

Partial
05-21-2008, 10:13 PM

A quick computation puts Partial on this forum for 26 months. That means he posts an average of 410 times a month..or roughly 14 times a day..every day!!

It's all quantity not quality. Skin averages about 10 fewer posts per day. Honestly, I would bet the amount of minutes is comparable. I just respond to a lot of things.

SkinBasket
05-22-2008, 09:15 AM

Don't forget he went into exile for a couple months, too.

Partial
05-22-2008, 09:50 AM

First of all, thats not true. Second of all, its not like Harv, myself, Bretsky, etc spend that much more time. It's called efficiency. We have jobs, we have to do our posting fast unlike or resident stay at home dad...

GoPackGo
05-22-2008, 10:50 AM
It's all quantity not quality. Skin averages about 10 fewer posts per day. Honestly, I would bet the amount of minutes is comparable. I just respond to a lot of things.

why don't you scale back on the quantity. You aren't funny or informative enough to justify your post number

SkinBasket
05-22-2008, 11:13 AM
It's called efficiency.

You do have the marvelous ability to make yourself look like an asshat faster than anyone else here. You've got us all beat there.

It's awesome that you know how long it takes me to post. Where can I find that information?

GrnBay007
05-22-2008, 11:34 AM
It's called efficiency.

You do have the marvelous ability to make yourself look like an asshat faster than anyone else here. You've got us all beat there.

It's awesome that you know how long it takes me to post. Where can I find that information?

Lets ask your girlfriend. Is she more concerned with efficiency or content? :shock:

Partial
05-22-2008, 11:56 AM

why don't you scale back on the quantity. You aren't funny or informative enough to justify your post number

I was thinking the same thing about you :lol:

SkinBasket
05-22-2008, 12:02 PM

First of all, thats not true.

Well, I thought it sounded less humiliating than saying "he had a gigantic hissy fit and ran away." Have it your way though, sweetcheeks.

GoPackGo
05-22-2008, 12:07 PM

I was thinking the same thing about you :lol:

fair enough. I'll post less if you post less.
limit 3 post per day. balls in your court wife beater

GoPackGo
05-23-2008, 10:15 AM
I threw down the gauntlet, don't hide now Partial

Partial
05-23-2008, 11:22 AM
I threw down the gauntlet, don't hide now Partial

I have no desire to do that.