PDA

View Full Version : Barbara Walters had affair 30 years ago.

oregonpackfan
05-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Barbara Walters recently admitted she had an affair with a well-known Senator 30 years ago.

Dang! To think that I missed a chance to tussle in the sheets with "Bah-Bah Wah-Wah" as comedienne Gilda Radner portrayed her.

What did that Senator have that I didn't have, except for power, money, and fame... :)

Harlan Huckleby
05-02-2008, 10:31 AM
what did she see in Strom Thurmond?

LL2
05-02-2008, 10:37 AM
It sure seems a lot of people are starting to admit they had affairs. Rogers Clemens is having all kids of women say they had an affair with him.

red
05-02-2008, 11:07 AM
you hear about karl malones kid?

he just entered the nfl. and he told his story. his mom had him when she was 13. malone was in college

whooops

HarveyWallbangers
05-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Barbara Walters recently admitted she had an affair with a well-known Senator 30 years ago.

Dang! To think that I missed a chance to tussle in the sheets with "Bah-Bah Wah-Wah" as comedienne Gilda Radner portrayed her.

What did that Senator have that I didn't have, except for power, money, and fame... :)

A crush on Barbara Walters? I've heard it all. Next, you'll tell us that you have a crush on Barbara Streisand too.

Freak Out
05-02-2008, 11:32 AM

A crush on Barbara Walters? I've heard it all. Next, you'll tell us that you have a crush on Barbara Streisand too.

Do you see her when she was young? Hot stuff she was.

LL2
05-02-2008, 12:07 PM

No way! She was always homely looking.

Deputy Nutz
05-02-2008, 12:12 PM
I do barbra she is hot.

red
05-02-2008, 01:06 PM

i agree i think streisand has always looked homely as hell

she's not even decent enough looking for a drunken screw IMO

Kiwon
05-02-2008, 06:34 PM

:D :D :D

oregonpackfan
05-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Barbara Streisand was indeed homely but oh what a nightingale voice she had!

Freak Out
05-02-2008, 11:33 PM

Take a look at here when she was making movies like Funny Girl and Hello Dolly......hot. She has that nose.....and knows where it goes. :)

red
05-03-2008, 06:31 AM

Take a look at here when she was making movies like Funny Girl and Hello Dolly......hot. She has that nose.....and knows where it goes. :)

i have seen her from those days. fugly as hell

Harlan Huckleby
05-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Barbara Streisand was indeed homely but oh what a nightingale voice she had!

I'm not sure she was anything special as a singer. She sings in a stylized broadway showtune style that sounds like 100's of other broadway singers. I'm not sure she was even as good as Celine Dion, another souless wonder.

But just to show you what a big-hearted guy I am, I'll throw you this bone: I'm not sure. I was prejudiced against her, and maybe if listened again I might appreciate her voice.

Wait a sec.... I just remember one of my favorite guilty pleaures. Barry Gibb & Barbara Striesand singing "Guilty":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0rXHq5fngc

she does sing really well on this live version.