PDA

View Full Version : HEY LIL' MAMA

MateoInMex
06-03-2006, 12:52 AM
Michelle,

Nice job on the OTA coverage. Who was that in the Hummer that gave you a shout out? I only watched it once, but I swear that was Joey Thomas!

Again....NICE JOB!!! NO PACKER SITE OR NFL FAN SITE HAS THAT AS AN INTRO!!!!

I am in Wisconsin on vacation...I am trying to work a Packer practice into my schedule...not sure if I can...but to see actual Packer practice video from a fan who doesn't reside in Wisconsin was sweet!!

GBRulz
06-03-2006, 08:42 AM
Hey Hey Mateo!!!

In WI?? And you didn't tell me? Shame on you... j/k

to be honest, I don't know who that guy was as I was just trying to get donald driving away in his Hummer....and then received that unexpected surprise!!

Do I get a new rat name now...maybe Lil' Momma Rat?? lo

Harlan Huckleby
06-03-2006, 10:04 AM
what's this about a hummer?

did I miss part of the video?

Tarlam!
06-03-2006, 11:13 AM
Like this thread better get some x's or o's in it, or Nick will start another froggin OT poll!

BTW, LOVE the Li'l Momma handle and sincerely hope that sticks...

CaptainKickass
06-05-2006, 10:54 AM
GBMichele,

That vid was awesome! I can't tell you how cool it was to be on the west coast and see some of the practice action online. That really brightened up my weekend. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

:D :D :D :D :D

GBRulz
06-05-2006, 03:01 PM
np, Captain!!

I have a few photos from today that I'll upload later. Not much going on today... but I was only there about 30 minutes and got a call from a client and had to leave. While I was there, the punters and kickers must have been inside, so I'll try to get video on that later this week (request of Guiness) :wink:

BTW - Nick Collins was at practice today. I know there was a few issues on whether or not he'd be there. Favre was not there today. Gardner was, which he wasn't there last week.

Still no hawk....anyone know when he's done with his classes?

The Leaper
06-05-2006, 03:13 PM
Ohio State is in final exams this week. Commencement for spring quarter is on on Sunday the 11th.

GBRulz
06-05-2006, 03:31 PM
thanks for the info, Leaper :mrgreen:

Tarlam!
06-05-2006, 03:34 PM
Where's Nick when we need a poll?

Does the handle stick, or not?? I vote, YES!

GBRulz
06-05-2006, 03:40 PM
LOL - Lil' Mama Rat?

but ya know, if there is a poll, it should go in the Romper Room...we can't be having non football related topics in here :roll:

MJZiggy
06-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Lil' Mama Rat!! I vote Yes.