PDA

View Full Version : GOOD news for all you madden fans...

packers11
05-04-2008, 09:33 PM
that live in the past like me....

Favre will be a free agent in the game, allowing players to sign him to any team that they so choose. Generally, recently-retired NFL players have been available in the free agent pool of Madden, when applicable.

:lol:

red
05-04-2008, 09:44 PM
oh, i thought the good news was that they were going to make the game better

BallHawk
05-04-2008, 09:46 PM
oh, i thought the good news was that they were going to make the game better

It does look like they've got some more features in the game this year, ones that are actually useful. We'll see if this game actually is a great one. Last year was pretty good, IMO.

Partial
05-04-2008, 09:48 PM
I don't care for the engine they have used on the current gen systems. It doesn't seem fast enough.

I like Madden 2005 the best. In my opinion, they have gone down hill ever since.

red
05-04-2008, 10:08 PM
i don't like how the madden games on the previous systems still to this day have more features

sure the graphics are prettier, but its like madden lite

BallHawk
05-04-2008, 10:09 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14229536/madden-nfl-09/videos/maddengameplay_050208.html

Gameplay vid.

red
05-04-2008, 10:23 PM
does anyone else hate how they add the worthless rings and trophies and whatnot, but they can't fix the salaries to make them more realistic?

i want roster bonuses, i want to be able to front load contracts, i want the june 1st cut day. i wnat my god damn wr to be able to break away from a cb on a deep bomb when his speed rating is 20 points higher. i wanna see the cpu actually miss a fg for a change, i've never seen that in madden 08

i want a better trade system, i want the cpu to come to me with trades

i want to be able to add things like seats to my stadium, not cup holders

i want to see the refs call penalties on the other team. i'm held 90% of the time and its never called. i have cbs holding my guys back and bumping them non stop but no calls. and when i boost the penalty setting, then they just call BS penalties on me, when my players are nowhere near their players

i want a training camp of some kind so i can improve my players somewhat in the offseason

i also want the old feature back where you can change a players position. why did they take that away?

i want a better scouting system for the draft. make up some fake stats so i know what the guy did in college. i need someway of knowing what i'm drafting. and give me some damn diamonds. if you draft a guy in the 6th and 7th round, he's going to suck

i also don't want my rb with a 99 rating for carrying the ball to fumble 5 times every game

i'm sure i'll come up with more

packers11
05-04-2008, 10:30 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14229536/madden-nfl-09/videos/Madden_Gameplay_042908.html

Favre looks sweet in the snow :)

BallHawk
05-05-2008, 11:04 AM
i also want the old feature back where you can change a players position. why did they take that away?

Because having 12 year-olds use Champ Bailey at QB is really annoying.

packers11
05-05-2008, 11:21 AM

Because having 12 year-olds use Champ Bailey at QB is really annoying.

:lol: so true...

Little Whiskey
05-05-2008, 06:51 PM
I thought you were going to say, that we can rejoice since madden is not doing the commentary!