PDA

View Full Version : Nice Boerigter article

Patler
06-03-2006, 06:09 AM
Article helps you understand the guy, perhaps why his production tailed off, why he chose GB, etc.:

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=431221

gbpackfan
06-03-2006, 07:50 AM
I just want it known that I was the FIRST to report that Boe was quickly becoming one of Favre's go-to guys!!!!!

KYPack
06-03-2006, 08:43 AM
Nice article.

What's with Gardner's goofy ass?

Does he think he's got his spot locked down?

He needs to be here, building a connection with the QB's. When Brett finds a guy he has rapport with, they make the team and get time. Maybe Gardner is a jughead.

Harlan Huckleby
06-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Maybe Gardner is a jughead.

You mean a fan of "The Man Show"?

Scott Campbell
06-03-2006, 10:55 AM
I just want it known that I was the FIRST to report that Boe was quickly becoming one of Favre's go-to guys!!!!!

It's a good year to try and become the Packers #2 receiver, as there isn't anybody that's got a lock on the position. Boe is doing the smart thing.

Tarlam!
06-03-2006, 11:11 AM
I just saw an item on NFL about Chebret retiiring and I was forced to think of Boe.

woodbuck27
06-03-2006, 06:27 PM
Nice article.

What's with Gardner's goofy ass?

Does he think he's got his spot locked down?

He needs to be here, building a connection with the QB's. When Brett finds a guy he has rapport with, they make the team and get time. Maybe Gardner is a jughead.

Yes KYPack. I am somewhat miffed that after all his talk about loving the chance of an opportunity in Green Bay late last season that Rod Gardner is not into the voluntary practises and pitching for his best effort.

We are really up against it at this position (losing Walker,Murphy and Chatman) and need maximum attitude and effort like Boerigter is giving to get this aspect of OUR game back on track.

Favre to ONLY Driver is all played out.

mmmdk
06-04-2006, 03:00 AM
Are the pads on yet ? No! I'll take a rain check on that "Favre to Boe" connection. Hmm...It does sound cool though...FAVRE TO BOE - TD!!! I'm all for it but those pads...

CaptainKickass
06-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Taking a chance on a guy who was a TD machine, that fit's the prototype of the WCO, and get's on great with #4?

What a good idea!

Can we clone the guy now?