05-08-2008, 07:32 AM
http://www.drudgereport.com/hrcf.jpg

You are now!

red
05-08-2008, 07:35 AM
she does have some scary faces

hoosier
05-08-2008, 08:04 AM
I see your Hillary and raise you...a chimp. I mean a chump.

http://www.truthtree.com/images/Evolution.jpg

Kiwon
05-08-2008, 08:43 AM
Evolution, baby. :)

Scott Campbell
05-08-2008, 09:21 AM
That's a good one. Somebody should start a poll. Who is prettier - the chimp, or Hillary?

hoosier
05-08-2008, 10:00 AM
That's a good one. Somebody should start a poll. Who is prettier - the chimp, or Hillary?

Chimps, not chimp. They had to draw from a large pool of em to capture all of Dubya's expressions.

sheepshead
05-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Hillary wont quit until a house falls on her and her feet curl up.

HarveyWallbangers
05-08-2008, 10:47 AM
When Billary first started, I wasn't a big fan of Hillary, but I've grown to respect her. She's shown she can be a shrewd politician, and she learned from Bill that being a moderate can be a good move. (Of course, not a good move when you are trying to win the Democratic presidential nomination.)

However, I didn't think humans could make 32 different facial expressions. Very impressive.

Freak Out
05-08-2008, 11:17 AM
When Billary first started, I wasn't a big fan of Hillary, but I've grown to respect her. She's shown she can be a shrewd politician, and she learned from Bill that being a moderate can be a good move. (Of course, not a good move when you are trying to win the Democratic presidential nomination.)

However, I didn't think humans could make 32 different facial expressions. Very impressive.

Dubya does have talent after all.

HarveyWallbangers
05-08-2008, 12:01 PM

I'm more impressed by Hilary's 32 facial expressions.

Freak Out
05-08-2008, 01:52 PM

I'm more impressed by Hilary's 32 facial expressions.

I like the nose pick shot. Impressive depth.

Joemailman
05-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Evolution, baby. :)

More like De-evolution.

Kiwon
05-08-2008, 06:29 PM
Now what you WON'T see coming from liberals is the same collage featuring Barack and Michelle Obama and chimps.

That would be racist, right?

Hypocrites.

Tyrone Bigguns
05-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Now what you WON'T see coming from liberals is the same collage featuring Barack and Michelle Obama and chimps.

Hypocrites.

Why would liberals put up a collage that defames THEIR candidate? Are you that stupid?

No, they won't post it because Barack doesn't look like a chimp. Liberals, etc. don't post pics of Reagan, Bush 1, Cheney, Rummey...looking like a chimp..because..unlike George, they don't look like chimps.

I guess they could post pics of rectums...but, seen one asshole you've seen them all.

packinpatland
05-08-2008, 06:44 PM

Hypocrites.

Why would liberals put up a collage that defames THEIR candidate? Are you that stupid?

No, they won't post it because Barack doesn't look like a chimp. Liberals, etc. don't post pics of Reagan, Bush 1, Cheney, Rummey...looking like a chimp..because..unlike George, they don't look like chimps.

I guess they could post pics of rectums...but, seen one asshole you've seen them all.

You've been looking in the mirror again.........

Tyrone Bigguns
05-08-2008, 07:14 PM

Hypocrites.

Shouldn't you been lecturing the Yale staff about how to teach?

hoosier
05-08-2008, 07:34 PM

Hypocrites.

Are you seriously telling us that you're so ignorant of the history of race that you can't understand the difference between comparing Dubya to a chimp and comparing a black person to a chimp? Oh that's right, that comparing blacks to animals stuff is all in the past, it couldn't mean anything today. :roll:

Scott Campbell
05-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Remember when Howard Cosell said "look at the little monkey go!"

packinpatland
05-08-2008, 08:08 PM

Hypocrites.

Shouldn't you been lecturing the Yale staff about how to teach?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oregonpackfan
05-08-2008, 08:24 PM

I remember watching that game and hearing that comment. That was the end of his broadcasting career. Ironically, Cosell had a very special relationship with Cassius Clay/Muhammed Ali.

Scott Campbell
05-08-2008, 08:37 PM

I remember watching that game and hearing that comment. That was the end of his broadcasting career. Ironically, Cosell had a very special relationship with Cassius Clay/Muhammed Ali.

Yeah, I think it was a great example of political correctness being carried way too far.

An apology for being insensitive should have sufficed.

hoosier
05-08-2008, 08:59 PM

Yeah, I think it was a great example of political correctness being carried way too far.

Absolutely it was pc-ism run amok, but the indicent (which I'm sure was a completely unintentional slip of the tongue) also drove home how Howard wasn't really playing with a full deck anymore. Seeing as this thread is getting Howard jacked, anyone remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gcdz1IRVoM&feature=related

HarveyWallbangers
05-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Cosell drew criticism during one Monday Night Football telecast in September 1983, for stating "that little monkey gets loose, doesn't he," when he referred to a play by wide receiver Alvin Garrett of the Washington Redskins. While some saw "little monkey" as a racial slur, others who knew Cosell were quick to point out that he used this term routinely in an approving way to describe quicker, smaller players of all ethnicities. Among the evidence to support this claim is video footage of a 1972 preseason game, between the New York Giants and the Kansas City Chiefs, that features Cosell referring to Mike Adamle, a 5-foot-9-inch, 197-pound Caucasian, as a "little monkey."

red
05-08-2008, 09:12 PM

Absolutely it was pc-ism run amok, but the indicent (which I'm sure was a completely unintentional slip of the tongue) also drove home how Howard wasn't really playing with a full deck anymore. Seeing as this thread is getting Howard jacked, anyone remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gcdz1IRVoM&feature=related

of course, i was only 2 so i don't remember it first hand. but it is one of the biggest moments in MNF history, if noth tHE biggest moment. and one of the most unforgetable moments of all time

texaspackerbacker
05-09-2008, 12:01 AM

Yeah, I, too, have developed a grudging respect for her. I also think she doesn't look half bad--I got nothing against a competent female--although she IS still a fairly extreme liberal (just not near as extreme as Obama), and that is pretty hard to overlook.

Unlike with Obama, the country just might survive a Hillary Administration.

Kiwon
05-09-2008, 01:55 AM
Yeah, like I said, "Hypocrites." Easily could add "Liars" as well.

Now you're denying Evolution. What's the matter...a little too much inconvenient truth?

Tyrone Bigguns
05-09-2008, 05:45 PM

I tend to agree.

Tyrone Bigguns
05-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Yeah, like I said, "Hypocrites." Easily could add "Liars" as well.

Now you're denying Evolution. What's the matter...a little too much inconvenient truth?

I would try and respond to this, but it makes so little sense that it is impossible.

Kiwon
05-10-2008, 02:41 AM
I would try and respond to this, but it makes so little sense that it is impossible.

Agreed. It's makes little sense for you to try and explain why comparing Barack and Michelle Obama's faces to chimps is wrong and why comparing President Bush's face to chimps isn't wrong. It is impossible to justify your hypocrisy.

But, com'on, give that big brain of yours a workout. You must have some sort of an irrational explanation. I'm starting to lose faith in you.

Tyrone Bigguns
05-10-2008, 04:38 PM

Agreed. It's makes little sense for you to try and explain why comparing Barack and Michelle Obama's faces to chimps is wrong and why comparing President Bush's face to chimps isn't wrong. It is impossible to justify your hypocrisy.

But, com'on, give that big brain of yours a workout. You must have some sort of an irrational explanation. I'm starting to lose faith in you.

You just continue to show what a dope you are. The obama's don't look like chimps...Bush does. Hence the comparison. Notice how they don't use an rhesus monkey, guerilla, etc...because he doesn't look like that.

If you wanna compare the obamas to something go right ahead...as long as it looks like them...reasonably. Perhaps the easter island statues to barack.

I just find it hilarious that you dish it on hilary, but then get upset when the same is done to Bush.

Hypocrisy is your name.

If you don't like it..here is a suggestion..stop with your stupid posts.

Kiwon
05-10-2008, 07:32 PM

Right on time! Your irrational explanation.....

You just continue to show what a dope you are. The obama's don't look like chimps...Bush does. Hence the comparison. Notice how they don't use an rhesus monkey, guerilla, etc...because he doesn't look like that.

:D :D :D You've managed to outdue yourself this time.

If you wanna compare the obamas to something go right ahead...as long as it looks like them...reasonably. Perhaps the easter island statues to barack.

How culturally sensitive of you! Aren't you the enlightened one!

I just find it hilarious that you dish it on hilary, but then get upset when the same is done to Bush.

Posting a collage of Hillary's own facial expressions is equal to comparing a human being to a monkey? Only to the deranged.....or a liberal.

GrnBay007
05-10-2008, 07:41 PM

Actually, isn't it diss, not dish? :P

falco
05-11-2008, 08:22 AM

I believe he meant dish as in "you can dish it out, but you can take it".

Tyrone Bigguns
05-11-2008, 05:27 PM

No. I meant dish. As in "you can dish it, but you can't take it."

The key part of the sentence is the "it."

dish it out, Informal. to dispense abusive language, punishment, or praise, enthusiastic approval, etc.: When it comes to flattery, he can really dish it out.

Tyrone may be a crackhead, but thanks to the wonderful public education system in wisco...he is quite literate in standard english, slang, vernacular, and ebonics.

P.S. Don't you know that women aren't attractive when they are questioning men! :evil:

Tyrone Bigguns
05-11-2008, 05:33 PM

Right on time! Your irrational explanation.....

:D :D :D You've managed to outdue yourself this time.

How culturally sensitive of you! Aren't you the enlightened one!

Posting a collage of Hillary's own facial expressions is equal to comparing a human being to a monkey? Only to the deranged.....or a liberal.

And, as always, more of your strawmen.

The fact remains that neither I, joemailman, hoosier, etc. start posts regularly that lampoon, lambaste, etc. any conservative or conservative thought.

However, you regularly do this. Why? Do you think you are funny, clever, or enlightening. You are none of these.

WHen you realize that you are contributing to a negative atmosphere then maybe you will have finally grown up. Until then, expect to be regularly pummeled as you have been in this thread.

Take a look...how many on this thread are arguing on your behalf..or posting more hilary pics. Stay down Kiwon, don't make us beat you to death.

As for being equal...i thought you conservatives didn't believe in moral relativity/equivalency. Humorous as you now try and use "liberal" tactics.

Kiwon
05-12-2008, 04:05 AM
:D :D :D

Pummeled? What a joke!

Strawmen? I guess so....of your own making. That's all you've got when you don't have a logical leg to stand on and refuse to address the issue.

Face it, tar baby, you're caught in the briar patch of hypocrisy. The more you struggle the worse it gets.

There is a way out, though. Are you working on your Barack and Michelle Obama collage yet? Why not go ahead and make it a group project by the self-appointed defenders of all things Democrat? Don't worry; I'll be very lenient in my evaluation. Do a good job and we can turn those frowns :( upside down :D .

This is liberals for you, protagonists one minute and victims the next.

Tarlam!
05-12-2008, 04:33 AM
Face it, tar baby, you're caught in the briar patch of hypocrisy.

I am not even in this fight, why am I being called out?? :shock:

Kiwon
05-12-2008, 05:35 AM
Face it, tar baby, you're caught in the briar patch of hypocrisy.

I am not even in this fight, why am I being called out?? :shock:

"..tar baby.." does not equal "Tar, baby" as I'm sure your significant other says to you often. :)

Just a little appropriate reference to an American classic. The fact that the initials "TB" also match is just an added bonus.

http://www.songofthesouth.net/memorabilia/miscellany/images/general/tarbaby8mm.jpg

"Tar-Baby was a doll made of tar and turpentine, used to entrap Br'er Rabbit in the second of the Uncle Remus stories. The more that Br'er Rabbit fought the Tar-Baby, the more entangled he became. In contemporary usage, a tar baby refers to any "sticky situation" that is only aggravated by efforts to solve it."

MJZiggy
05-12-2008, 05:55 AM
Am I awake yet? No. I haven't had my coffee...

Kiwon
05-12-2008, 06:12 AM
Am I awake yet? No. I haven't had my coffee...

Okay, MJZ, I know it's a shock to your system but it's time to rise and shine...

http://www.drudgereport.com/hrcf.jpg

MJZiggy
05-12-2008, 06:40 AM
I live in Washington. I'm desensitized.

Tyrone Bigguns
05-12-2008, 06:37 PM
:D :D :D

Pummeled? What a joke!

Strawmen? I guess so....of your own making. That's all you've got when you don't have a logical leg to stand on and refuse to address the issue.

Face it, tar baby, you're caught in the briar patch of hypocrisy. The more you struggle the worse it gets.

There is a way out, though. Are you working on your Barack and Michelle Obama collage yet? Why not go ahead and make it a group project by the self-appointed defenders of all things Democrat? Don't worry; I'll be very lenient in my evaluation. Do a good job and we can turn those frowns :( upside down :D .

This is liberals for you, protagonists one minute and victims the next.

ANd, as usual, you avoid or evade.

WHy do you post these worthless threads? No one finds them humorous. MOre to the point, you know they are inflammatory, yet you decry it when you get flamed.

No one on the "liberal" side does this.

Pummeled. Certainly, you are just so brain damaged you can't figure it out. Not a problem lenny.

Kiwon
05-13-2008, 03:25 AM
TB, say what? No one on the "liberal" side makes inflammatory posts?

The third post on this thread speaks for itself. And enlightened little Buddhas like Hoosier can't see the blatant hypocrisy in the fact that liberals consider it perfectly acceptable to denigrate caucasians by comparing them to chimps and taboo to do the same with blacks.

Hypocrites.

Are you seriously telling us that you're so ignorant of the history of race that you can't understand the difference between comparing Dubya to a chimp and comparing a black person to a chimp? Oh that's right, that comparing blacks to animals stuff is all in the past, it couldn't mean anything today. :roll:

You guys have no problem with those who throw Oreos at Michael Steele, draw caricatures of Condi Rice, and imply, like the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel did, that Clarence Thomas isn’t really a black man. For liberals, conservative blacks are fair game and can be ridiculed in the most racist of ways.

But suddenly the standards change if a non-conservative black is involved.

Well, it's put up or shut up time, liberal hypocrites.

Where is the collage featuring Barack and Michelle Obama's faces and chimps?

Harlan Huckleby
05-13-2008, 10:57 AM
liberals consider it perfectly acceptable to denigrate caucasians by comparing them to chimps and taboo to do the same with blacks

I'm having trouble following your argument. The Caucasian in Chief was shown aping chimps because he is thought by some to be a goofy guy. It wasn't a slur about his race, like blacks were historically depicted as gorillas.

You guys have no problem with those who throw Oreos at Michael Steele, draw caricatures of Condi Rice,

Where is your evidence for this accusation? I don't know a single liberal who would approve of such nasty behavior (or the wasting of oreos.) Seriously, you are pulling these slurs out of your buttocks.

and imply, like the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel did, that Clarence Thomas isn’t really a black man. For liberals, conservative blacks are fair game and can be ridiculed in the most racist of ways.

Not sure what the MJS said, but it sounds like extreme politics more than racism. It is insulting to say that any group's politics have to be a certain way, but mainly shows political narrow-mindedness.

Best I could find comes from right wing website. You got some other monkey picture in mind?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/wteach/surrender/SMObamaCPUSA.jpg

Tyrone Bigguns
05-13-2008, 05:11 PM
TB, say what? No one on the "liberal" side makes inflammatory posts?

The third post on this thread speaks for itself. And enlightened little Buddhas like Hoosier can't see the blatant hypocrisy in the fact that liberals consider it perfectly acceptable to denigrate caucasians by comparing them to chimps and taboo to do the same with blacks.

Hypocrites.

You guys have no problem with those who throw Oreos at Michael Steele, draw caricatures of Condi Rice, and imply, like the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel did, that Clarence Thomas isn’t really a black man. For liberals, conservative blacks are fair game and can be ridiculed in the most racist of ways.

But suddenly the standards change if a non-conservative black is involved.

Well, it's put up or shut up time, liberal hypocrites.

WHo starts threads? Not one of us. You start them and then don't like the way they meander? LOL

THis is hilarious. Coming from the Willie Horton side. The side that swiftboated a presidential candidate. The side that insulted a man that gave up his body in war (cleland). Puhleaze.

IF you want decency and decorum..then act like it. Don't post a thread that insults half or more of the forum. You start it, and then don't like the reaction.

Dems/libs are responding the way you guys have for years.

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight, dope.

Kiwon
05-14-2008, 01:47 AM
Still no collage?

Add "cowards" to the earlier descriptions of "hypocrites" and "liars."

Anyone reading this thread can see exactly what you're about. And spare me the advice about insulting half the forum. Who do you think you are, spokesman for "The Miniscule Majority?" What makes you think that most people share your goofy worldview? Your arrogance really is amazing. Stick to Transsexualism...that's something you know well.

The humor used to demean President Bush is either equally right or equally wrong when applied to Barack and Michelle Obama. You want to obfuscate that fact but you can't. You've whined, you've threatened, you've begged, but guess what.......you're still caught and your hypocrisy is exposed.

My work is done now.

But remember....I am a Charles Xavier to your Magneto.....and I'll be watching you. 8-)

Tarlam!
05-14-2008, 04:11 AM
OK, I have no opinion on this subject at all. But I like to watch a good fight, so I am hanging around. This has the makings of an FYI thread!

Purely from a "who's winning the argument" observation point of view, the "liberals" are beating the crap outta the "conservatives".

My 2 cents worth. I know, nobody asked, but fuck, there's so little football talk going on!

Tyrone Bigguns
05-14-2008, 04:49 PM
Well, anyone did read the thread in the form of Tarlan..and the verdict is rendered.

You have been so badly beaten, the no other message board sanctioning committee will allow you to post.

Thank god Mad is reckless and allows punch drunk idiots like yourself to post.