PDA

View Full Version : NFL Great sues ex-wife

GrnBay007
05-09-2008, 04:16 PM
The LESSON here.....if you get a divorce take all personal items you once gave as gifts back!! :P ....well, if you are famous.

Joe Montana Sues Ex-Wife

Kim Moses, the ex-wife of Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana, recently auctioned off several personal possessions that once belonged to him, and now things like their marriage certificate; a letter he wrote her on a Ziggy card; an "I Love You" note; and a letter Montana wrote to Moses's parents detailing his first year playing for Notre Dame are available for everyone's perusal on The Smoking Gun.

Also on The Smoking Gun: Montana's lawsuit against Moses over the auction:

Montana, 51, claims that the sale of the assorted items--which were auctioned last weekend by a Dallas, Texas firm--violated his copyright and privacy rights. In a U.S. District Court complaint, Montana names Kim Moses, his first wife, and Heritage Auction as defendants.

Montana has been a private person since his retirement, and it's understandable that he's mad that his ex made a nice chunk of change from memorabilia collectors. But all of those possessions belonged to her, which is why, unless there's something specifically in their divorce decree prohibiting such sales, he's likely to lose this case.

CaliforniaCheez
05-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Women can be extremely cruel and cold hearted.

I wonder who would want those old Valentines???

Maybe my former co-worker who bragged about having sex with him during a training camp like it was the major accomplishment in her life.

I've never seen a prouder groupie!

Poor Joe now post divorce he works as a short order cook on NFL network commercials.