PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been to jail??

MadtownPacker
05-09-2008, 07:55 PM
I have always wondered what kind of peeps hang out here. Some come off as big exec wannabe types while others like Harlan are clearly lowlifes.

Harlan Huckleby
05-09-2008, 07:56 PM
i spent about 4 hours in stir.

MadtownPacker
05-09-2008, 08:00 PM
i spent about 4 hours in stir.White boy please. I dont wanna hear about when Sheriff Bubba kept you at his desk until yo momma got there.

Harlan Huckleby
05-09-2008, 08:25 PM
sorta true. it wasn't my mom, but a motherly person came and bailed me out.

the rest of the night was spent hiding the building materials that my friend and I had stolen that the cops didn't know about yet. Ah, such a night.

Joemailman
05-09-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm in jail right now. I used to be a mail man in Nevada. But I shot a man in Reno, Just to watch him die, When I hear that whistle blowin', I hang my head and cry.

Freak Out
05-09-2008, 10:15 PM
I was locked up overnight as a juvenile for trespassing. My friends and I really didn't do anything wrong. Really. Of course all charges were dropped after our parents went ape shit on the dumb fuck cops for holding us all night and not contacting them. There were some times I should have been locked up.....

Bretsky
05-09-2008, 10:18 PM
It would be interesting to see everyone who voted, then take a poll of most likely and least likely PR's to end up in the clink......and then have a confessional of who was in jail and who was not to see if perceptions are off or on

oregonpackfan
05-09-2008, 10:58 PM
I've never been in jail, but I'm working on it! :twisted:

I still have to prove Sister Justina from Our Lady of Perpetual Motion Catholic school that I would turn out to be no good! :lol:

the_idle_threat
05-09-2008, 11:01 PM
I voted. :satan:

the_idle_threat
05-09-2008, 11:01 PM
I double posted. :doh:

BallHawk
05-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Never been.

the_idle_threat
05-09-2008, 11:28 PM
For all you hardcore gangsta MFers.

http://members.aon.at/rialskaedda.html/gimproulette.swf

sheepshead
05-10-2008, 08:03 AM
I know 2 guys that have been to Oxford and a family member in Waupun. Never been inside myself.

SkinBasket
05-10-2008, 08:10 AM
I've been in hick jail a couple times as a minor, but there it was more like something to do as a kid than any kind of terrible blight on your person. Most of the local officers already knew my older brother and his friends, so it was more like a frat house taking care of someone's younger brother instead of jail.

The only reason I was there was because my parents were 3 hours away and my brother thought it was funny to not come get me until he was ready.

Tyrone Bigguns
05-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Tyrone went to jail. Tyrone was setup.

Charles Woodson
05-10-2008, 05:51 PM
nope, but i did get away with stealing candy from disney world :oops:

red
05-10-2008, 07:44 PM
nope, it comes in handy to be freakishly fast at times. and having very quick hands. and having george costanzas ability to lie

Deputy Nutz
05-10-2008, 09:27 PM
Never been to jail and for a sexual deviant I am proud of that

Badgerinmaine
05-11-2008, 08:34 AM
I'm in jail right now. I used to be a mail man in Nevada. But I shot a man in Reno, Just to watch him die, When I hear that whistle blowin', I hang my head and cry.
Well, Mr. Cash...I mean JoeMailman...Packer Rats isn't on the banned list of websites at the jail? :wink: :P :P

Badgerinmaine
05-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Tyrone went to jail. Tyrone was setup.
I see Marion Barry taught you well. http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAbarryMP.jpg
:P

texaspackerbacker
05-12-2008, 01:52 PM
"Packer Rats isn't on the banned list of websites at the jail?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This highlights a good point: theoretically any/all of us could be in prison right now--posting on the internet on the taxpayers' dime--instead of paying $46 a month for cable internet or whatever it costs others.

Does it occur to anybody that conditions in prisons are not as bad as maybe they ought to be if the goal is to discourage people from committing crimes?

Don't do the crime ....... unless you really don't mind doing the time.

swede
05-12-2008, 03:35 PM

...only ONE man?...

That's kind of underachieving for a postal worker, isn't it?

Little Whiskey
05-13-2008, 04:16 PM
For all you hardcore gangsta MFers.

http://members.aon.at/rialskaedda.html/gimproulette.swf

beat the Gimp. of course you know that since I'm posting. kinda felt sorry for the little bastard.

I like the warning of don't try this at home.

Joemailman
05-13-2008, 04:36 PM

...only ONE man?...

That's kind of underachieving for a postal worker, isn't it?

Just wait 'till I get out. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/violent018.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

Little Whiskey
05-14-2008, 04:15 PM
made it three rounds a piece befor the gimp took one to the head. 2-0 baby!