PDA

View Full Version : Oh Noooo!!! (rumorville)

GrnBay007
05-13-2008, 04:17 PM
Have Simpson and Romo Split Up?

(May 12) - If rumors are too be believed, Jessica Simpson and Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo are no longer dating.

According to TheseBootsAreMadeforStalking.com, the football player spent a rowdy weekend in Chicago with several college friends where he allegedly admitted that he and Simpson had ended their relationship.

"He told us they broke up and that was that. We're guys so we didn't talk about it much," a friend of Romo's told the blog.

Meanwhile, the Cowboy spent his time "surrounded by girls," an eyewitness who saw the group at a nightclub in the Windy City, said.

Another source added, "He zeroed in on one blonde all night. That blonde wasn't Jessica Simpson."

LL2
05-13-2008, 04:25 PM
Have Simpson and Romo Split Up?
Another source added, "He zeroed in on one blonde all night. That blonde wasn't Jessica Simpson."

Hey whether or not Romo is with Jessica he can look at eye candy all he wants!

Bretsky
05-13-2008, 04:58 PM
good; she's still available to be a 2nd wife as well as one of our wive's lovers :lol:

red
05-13-2008, 05:18 PM
sweet, she's back on the market

Scott Campbell
05-13-2008, 05:26 PM
I thought they got married. I guess I need help in the celebrity gossip department.

She doesn't do anything for me. She didn't do too much for him either, based on his play when she attended last year.

oregonpackfan
05-13-2008, 11:03 PM
I don't think a whole of us are going to need grief therapy after learning about this breakup.

GrnBay007
05-13-2008, 11:06 PM
I don't think a whole of us are going to need grief therapy after learning about this breakup.

Hey now! It appeared she distracted his play....that's always nice. :D

HarveyWallbangers
05-13-2008, 11:27 PM

You're right. This sucks. Romo usually stunk up the joint when she was at the game.

Bretsky
05-13-2008, 11:44 PM

You're right. This sucks. Romo usually stunk up the joint when she was at the game.

Let's invite her to the Dallas game then :lol:

Tarlam!
05-14-2008, 04:13 AM
My concern is that A-Rod lights it up, goes back to Cali in the bye week and meets her! Then, she starts attending Packer games!!!

MadtownPacker
05-14-2008, 10:39 AM

You're right. This sucks. Romo usually stunk up the joint when she was at the game.Dont worry about it chavala. All is not lost. The story said "Another source added, "He zeroed in on one blonde all night. That blonde wasn't Jessica Simpson."