PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors :Locked in Domestic Quarrel

Deputy Nutz
05-13-2008, 09:49 PM
So two lovely "just married" neighbors are constantly arguing, yelling and screaming at each other in plain sight out on the street. I have had it, so I called the cops on their ass tonight. I went outside and told them to cool it, that other people living in the neighborhood had kids that were trying to sleep. It was that loud, she knocked over a trash can and then threw what seemed to be a hub cap against the pavement. I didn't want them to take it into the house, because then I would not be able to see if he decided to beat her. He peeled out and left came back, stalked the yard, left, came back again and is sitting in his truck as I sit here and write. Cops have been called, although it has been almost a half an hour and they still haven't arrived.

SkinBasket
05-13-2008, 10:03 PM
Cops have been called, although it has been almost a half an hour and they still haven't arrived.

You got to lie and tell them you think you saw a gun. Or take matters into your own hands and beat them both.

Scott Campbell
05-13-2008, 10:05 PM
Well that sucks. Hopefully the split and move out quickly. It only takes one set of idiots to screw up a neighborhood.

Harlan Huckleby
05-13-2008, 10:26 PM
Get a six pack and knock on the door.

Zool
05-13-2008, 10:35 PM
Eff you Nutz. I'm sitting in my truck because you dont have your wireless secured. I've been leaching off your service since we moved in. Ever hear of WEP?

GrnBay007
05-13-2008, 10:42 PM
Did they have some nice words for you when you told them to cool it?

Usually as soon as a 3rd party makes them feel stupid they start defending one another and gang up on the 3rd party.

Deputy Nutz
05-14-2008, 08:50 AM

Usually as soon as a 3rd party makes them feel stupid they start defending one another and gang up on the 3rd party.

No, but it did happen a time ago when we called the cops on our other neighbors for dragging their kids across the street by his ear.

HarveyWallbangers
05-14-2008, 09:18 AM
How did it turn out?

Scott Campbell
05-14-2008, 09:44 AM
How did it turn out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vq2r7hPUNo

Deputy Nutz
05-14-2008, 09:44 AM
How did it turn out?

Shit cops came about an hour later, stayed for about half hour and left. These people are just uncivilized, they have know idea that they look like complete trash when arguing in the middle of the street, kicking over garbage cans, screaming the "F" word. This is just an average day for these assholes, they know no different.

MadtownPacker
05-14-2008, 10:33 AM

No, but it did happen a time ago when we called the cops on our other neighbors for dragging their kids across the street by his ear.That seems execessive on your part. Yeah maybe they where being heavy handed but they werent beating the kid right? I can feel you on the idiots making noise though. Why didnt you just put the dude in an arm-bar til he promised to STFU?

Scott Campbell
05-14-2008, 10:53 AM

Deputy Nutz
05-14-2008, 11:25 AM

No, but it did happen a time ago when we called the cops on our other neighbors for dragging their kids across the street by his ear.That seems execessive on your part. Yeah maybe they where being heavy handed but they werent beating the kid right? I can feel you on the idiots making noise though. Why didnt you just put the dude in an arm-bar til he promised to STFU?

This is what I thought initially when my wife freaked out, but this shit was actually pretty constant, the guy was always screaming at his kids. He was just being an asshole to this kid all the time. It was almost just to let him know that other people were watching and they didn't like it.

We own our townhouse in what we thought was a decent part of town but he bought right into a subsidized housing area. They are all townhouses and condos, so no one would really know unless they are told. I am pretty fed up with some of these people, there totally lack of respect to their neighbors, and the neighborhood is ridiculous, they simply don't understand that I have property values to conisider, along with the fact that I really don't want my kids to have to see how these fucking people act.

Freak Out
05-14-2008, 11:29 AM

This is what I thought initially when my wife freaked out, but this shit was actually pretty constant, the guy was always screaming at his kids. He was just being an asshole to this kid all the time. It was almost just to let him know that other people were watching and they didn't like it.

We own our townhouse in what we thought was a decent part of town but he bought right into a subsidized housing area. They are all townhouses and condos, so no one would really know unless they are told. I am pretty fed up with some of these people, there totally lack of respect to their neighbors, and the neighborhood is ridiculous, they simply don't understand that I have property values to conisider, along with the fact that I really don't want my kids to have to see how these fucking people act.

Sounds like you should go kick the realtor's ass.

Partial
05-14-2008, 02:17 PM

Move to Hales Corners. The most pleasant area of Wisconsin.

Deputy Nutz
05-14-2008, 09:30 PM

Move to Hales Corners. The most pleasant area of Wisconsin.

Thats actually funny

Partial
05-15-2008, 08:51 AM
I'm serious, it is the perfect place to raise a family. One of the best school systems, all the luxuries of Milwaukee without the crime, a strong community, etc.

Deputy Nutz
05-15-2008, 08:53 AM
I'm serious, it is the perfect place to raise a family. One of the best school systems, all the luxuries of Milwaukee without the crime, a strong community, etc.

It is Greenfield, I always thought it was more West Alis, and I try to keep my kids as far away from West Alis as I can.

you have a Hooter in Greenfield.

MadtownPacker
05-15-2008, 08:59 AM
If P is endorsing this place it must be fucked up.

LL2
05-15-2008, 09:35 AM
Dude, you need to move out of your hood. Sounds like white trash. If you see anyone beat their wife or kids break their legs with a baseball bat!

oregonpackfan
05-15-2008, 09:59 AM
Almost every neighborhood seems to have its "Bad apples" no matter which town or city in which you live.

Partial
05-15-2008, 10:00 AM

It is Greenfield, I always thought it was more West Alis, and I try to keep my kids as far away from West Alis as I can.

Their are good and bad parts of Greenfield. The area that is near Hales Corners in the Whitnall district is quite wealthy and classy. Definitely seems like a step up from your area.

You never see the things you describe in the HC. It's a very nice, conservative and well-off area. The average income is high, but not so high that people are douches. You've got a little blue collar in you so you'd fit right in.

Deputy Nutz
05-15-2008, 03:56 PM

Their are good and bad parts of Greenfield. The area that is near Hales Corners in the Whitnall district is quite wealthy and classy. Definitely seems like a step up from your area.

You never see the things you describe in the HC. It's a very nice, conservative and well-off area. The average income is high, but not so high that people are douches. You've got a little blue collar in you so you'd fit right in.

Wait, you want my kids to go to Whitnal??? Fuck over my dead body their football team has like 3 wins in the last 4 years, screw that.