PDA

View Full Version : Jerks R Us

Zool
05-14-2008, 08:10 AM
http://gawker.com/390156/ten-angry-on+camera-meltdowns

red
05-14-2008, 05:49 PM
so, what i took from that is, bill o'reilly, was, is, and always will be a dick head

how can someone shoot john lennon or mlk jr., but no ones shot this dickhead yet?

red
05-14-2008, 06:11 PM
i've never seen this one before

guy flips out at work because the printer sprays him with ink, so he rips his computer off his desk and throws it on the copier and just tries to copy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hLVcfh0OAg&feature=related

Freak Out
05-14-2008, 06:26 PM
That must be some high stress shit.

Fuck!!!! Fuck it! I'll do it live!!! I love it when he rips off his jacket at the end and slams it down.....you know there are people that beat off to that shit.

sheepshead
05-15-2008, 07:35 AM
so, what i took from that is, bill o'reilly, was, is, and always will be a dick head

how can someone shoot john lennon or mlk jr., but no ones shot this dickhead yet?

You are a complete and utter asshole.

Zool
05-15-2008, 07:37 AM

You are a complete and udder asshole.

Really? Udder? Did I miss some undercover joke?

sheepshead
05-15-2008, 07:42 AM

You are a complete and udder asshole.

Really? Udder? Did I miss some undercover joke?

sorry-fuck heads like that guy just get my blood boiling. Assassinate a guy he doest agree with? The guy has a TV show for God's sake. The most watched cable show in the country by a long shot. A show I guarantee Red has spent no time watching. The biggest douche bag on this thread including the reporters is RED.

sheepshead
05-15-2008, 07:43 AM
and who is that fucking mope in your avatar? Who the hell are you?

Zool
05-15-2008, 07:45 AM
I'm me, who the hell are you?

You might want to take some anger management classes if a guy you'll never meet talking about another guy you'll never meet makes you mad.

sheepshead
05-15-2008, 08:00 AM
im talking about the RED, not you. What kind of person suggests someone should be assassinated?
Honest to God, who thinks like that? I cant stand Chris Matthews spitting liberalism, but I would never dream that the guy get taken out by some guy on the 5th floor with a deer rifle. Besides, Matthews is an unapologetic liberal and makes no bones about it. Without getting off on a tangent, this Red guy is the worst form of miserable human sludge.

falco
05-15-2008, 08:45 AM
pretty much everyone in the romper room is an asshole including you so don't go getting all high and mighty on us

crap now i'm an asshole too

Freak Out
05-15-2008, 09:54 AM
I told you.

Harlan Huckleby
05-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Bill O'Reilly is an interesting guy. He can be a REAL jerk, he's egotistical and has a bad temper. But he's not a right-wing idealogue, he often impresses me by considering both sides of issues. The only topic where he gets nutty is with his "we are a Christian Nation" cause.

red
05-15-2008, 05:41 PM
im talking about the RED, not you. What kind of person suggests someone should be assassinated?
Honest to God, who thinks like that?

why don't you go stand next to him, or in front of him just in case we get lucky and that wonderful day actually comes

the world needs less fuckheads in it, and you've proven to be nothing but one since you showed up here

honestly, i thought a shooting would have been the more humane way to go. i'd much rather see him get the shit beat out of him by a mob a people all wearing steel toed boots. i'd love to see someone cut his nuts off and make him choke on them. if he has any. it would be great to see him drawn and quartered.

but those would be too extreme

red
05-15-2008, 05:49 PM
Bill O'Reilly is an interesting guy. He can be a REAL jerk, he's egotistical and has a bad temper. But he's not a right-wing idealogue, he often impresses me by considering both sides of issues. The only topic where he gets nutty is with his "we are a Christian Nation" cause.

he is very arrogant, thats what bugs me, i haven't watched him at all in maybe 5 years. but i just always seemed like no one, either side, left or right, was ever able to have an opinion other than his.

it was like the bill o'rielly, i'll tell you why your wrong and i'm right, show

and he wouldn't just tell them why they were wrong, or try to reason with them. he would just get louder, and louder and louder, while degrading the people the whole time

sheepshead
05-15-2008, 07:10 PM

why don't you go stand next to him, or in front of him just in case we get lucky and that wonderful day actually comes

the world needs less fuckheads in it, and you've proven to be nothing but one since you showed up here

honestly, i thought a shooting would have been the more humane way to go. i'd much rather see him get the shit beat out of him by a mob a people all wearing steel toed boots. i'd love to see someone cut his nuts off and make him choke on them. if he has any. it would be great to see him drawn and quartered.

Oh My God

BallHawk
05-15-2008, 07:24 PM

Oh My God

He was joking, right? :shock:

sheepshead
05-16-2008, 04:59 AM
i dont know, either way this is one sick dude