PDA

View Full Version : Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson

Brando19
05-14-2008, 03:44 PM
Just saw on TV that Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson have called the whole thing off. It's a slow newsday in the offseason. I guess Tony can go back to losing playoff games for the Cowboys on his own now. I hear TO is moving in on Tony.

LL2
05-14-2008, 03:59 PM
This is old news...where have you been. There's a thread in the Romper Room.

MadScientist
05-14-2008, 03:59 PM
Maybe he can pick up Paris Hilton now. :D

GBRulz
05-14-2008, 05:51 PM

I guess I never heard this. So much for keeping up on my celeb gossip skills! How long ago did this happen? I looked back through about a half dozen pages in the RR and I don't see a thread for it.

Freak Out
05-14-2008, 06:30 PM
I thought Romo was hanging with Ira Glass?

oregonpackfan
05-14-2008, 06:46 PM
Maybe he can have an affair with Barbara Walters so that she can write another book and do appearances on talk shows about the "Real Tony Romo!" :)

HarveyWallbangers
05-14-2008, 06:54 PM

I guess I never heard this. So much for keeping up on my celeb gossip skills! How long ago did this happen? I looked back through about a half dozen pages in the RR and I don't see a thread for it.

I think this is what he meant by old news.

http://packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=12493

Freak Out
05-14-2008, 07:01 PM
Maybe he can have an affair with Barbara Walters so that she can write another book and do appearances on talk shows about the "Real Tony Romo!" :)

Even though I wouldn't be surprised if Romo had some strange Necro kink the thought of sex with Barbara Walters is horrifying. I saw her on Letterman in HD and it was truly disgusting.

GrnBay007
05-19-2008, 10:53 PM
Cowboys Romo has to turn over camera and cell phones

Pregnant Ashlee Simpson sealed the wedding deal with rocker Pete Wentz on Saturday at her family's California home. Daddy Joe Simpson performed the non-denominational ceremony, which was followed by an "Alice in Wonderland"-themed reception. Sister Jessica was maid of honor and came with Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. So apparently they haven't broken up. Guests had to turn over cameras and cell phones because the couple sold exclusive photo rights to People for a rumored seven figures. -- NY Daily News

GrnBay007
05-19-2008, 11:19 PM
......and the DRAMA continues....

It's really too bad this whole thing wasn't going down in Sept. ....like close to 9/21 :twisted:

Simpson, Romo Smooching or Fighting?

(May 19) -- What happened between Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo at sister Ashlee's wedding is becoming a tale of two gossip sites, as both PEOPLE and E! are reporting entirely different scenarios.

According to a PEOPLE insider, the songstress and Dallas Cowboys quarterback were "kissing and holding hands throughout" the weekend wedding. The source added that the two were "very cozy and cute together," and not in any sort of spat.

But just as it seems that love was in the air yet again, E Online reports that Simpson and Romo "barely interacted the entire night, except for some dancing at the end."

Depending on who you believe, the disparity in coverage could make true Perez Hilton's assumption that Papa Joe Simpson was the PEOPLE source, and would obviously provide biased intelligence.

Prior to the wedding, various reports swirled that "Papa" Joe Simpson had been calling Romo and pleading with him to come to the wedding, so Jessica would not have to attend solo. The couple's split had been widely speculated in the prior weeks.

Throughout it all, Simpson's rep called the rumors "not true."

According to a Chicago-Sun Times report, one major factor that caused Romo to reportedly split with Simpson was her father. The paper, quoting a friend of Romo, said the NFL star was upset with Papa Joe "not only telling Jessica every move to make, but now has begun to offer unsolicited advice to Tony on his career, endorsement opportunities and things that have nothing to do with him dating Jessica."

Joe Simpson has a notorious reputation for meddling in the careers and personal lives of his daughters.

oregonpackfan
05-20-2008, 09:48 AM
This past weekend, my brother-in-law told me that Tony Romo bought a lake house on Powers Lake, WI.

I guess that means the Papparazi will be flocking to southcentral Wisconsin!