PDA

View Full Version : Help, my special purpose is stuck in the Google Toolbar

Anti-Polar Bear
05-16-2008, 09:33 AM
So my computer recently crushed and I took it to Best Buy and the Geek Squad there retored every thing and now everthing is anew.

I use IE. I instilled google tool bar but it wont show up at the top of the page no more, no matter what I do.

Can any of you Bill Gates wannabe tell me what to do? I miss the google spellchecker.

Tarlam!
05-16-2008, 09:35 AM
Tank, this is my last time acting like your baby sitter. If you want to post, take the cuss words outta the title of the thread. People at work reading this might not be amused.

Read the rules.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-16-2008, 09:38 AM
Help?

Scott Campbell
05-16-2008, 09:42 AM
I miss the google spellchecker.

You could always go to Georgetown and learn to spell.

Tarlam!
05-16-2008, 09:45 AM
I miss the google spellchecker.

You could always go to Georgetown and learn to spell.

Game, set and match!

Damned. BOMNF!!

retailguy
05-16-2008, 09:55 AM
Tank, I'm no expert, but check "view" "toolbars" and ensure it is checked. Other than that, you're on your own. I uninstall that thing over and over and over..... don't want that junk on my machine.

I'm leaving this thread here for now, but do me a favor and edit your title.

thanks.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-16-2008, 10:05 AM
Tried that. Doesnt work. See "google toolbar" but shit is uncheck able.

Maybe I could go to Georgetown to learn how to "edit" the title. :wink:

Dunno how to do that. Even if I know how, I wont change it. out of my dislike for censorship.

If you wanna delete this thread, fuck you and get it done with. If you edit it yourself it, i swear--so help me god--I will cease posting in this thread.

I hate censorship a much as I hate conservatism, and as an extreme liberal, I rarely hate!

Anti-Polar Bear
05-16-2008, 10:10 AM
Looks like some bleep deleted my ted is trapped in the closet. :)

I thought back in Dec Madtown wanted me to post another chapter!!

SkinBasket
05-16-2008, 10:11 AM
Looks like some bleep deleted my ted is trapped in the closet. :)

It's not deleted. It's existing happily in the Garbage Can with all the kissing lesbians of the world.

retailguy
05-16-2008, 10:12 AM

Dunno how to do that. Even if I know how, I wont change it. out of my dislike for censorship.

If you wanna delete this thread, fuck you and get it done with. If you edit it yourself it, i swear--so help me god--I will cease posting in this thread.

I hate censorship a much as I hate conservatism, and as an extreme liberal, I rarely hate!

Well, thank you for editing the title, or whomever did it thank you.

Maybe try reinstalling the toolbar, if you can't check it sounds like the installation is hosed. Good luck.

BTW - just an observation, from my perspective the only time you don't "hate" is when you get your way.... When you don't, you "hate" everybody...

Have a great day....

Anti-Polar Bear
05-16-2008, 10:15 AM
looks like some bleep edited the title of this thread. i swear it wasnt me.

I am fucking done with this thread! :evil:

retailguy
05-16-2008, 10:20 AM
looks like some bleep edited the title of this thread. i swear it wasnt me.

And here I thought there was hope that you had grown up and were cooperating.

FYI - Only the original poster or the moderators can edit thread titles, and we typically don't. So, I DID NOT edit your title either.

But, another moderator probably did it because they knew I'd send it to the garbage can if you didn't fix it, and you did ask for some help which you'd be unlikely to get in the GC.

Happy pouting.... :wink: (At least that's what I tell my 11 year old)...

Zool
05-16-2008, 10:27 AM
OOH OOOH!!! IT WAS ME!! I DID IT!!!

Scott Campbell
05-16-2008, 12:11 PM
l

.....come back......please......

:bs:

MadtownPacker
05-16-2008, 02:15 PM

I hate censorship a much as I hate conservatism, and as an extreme liberal, I rarely hate!Quiet hoe. You are nothing but the forum's bitch. We allow you here when we have nothing better to do and when we are sick of you we throw you in the corner like an old toy that we got bored with. Next time you dont do as youre told like a good dog maybe someone willl change your thread title to "I love George W and conservatives" or "I suck the dude form Coldplays cock" or some messed up shit like that so quit you crying sniveler.

But other than that I personal missed you talking about big bad chronic you havent even smoked. When you gonna post me a pick of that firecracker shit?

MJZiggy
05-16-2008, 06:12 PM
Right after he posts his diploma from Georgetown.