PDA

View Full Version : One Hour With a Packer Rat

Partial
05-16-2008, 03:24 PM
If you had one hour to spend at an eatery of choice with a fellow Rat..

What would that restaurant be and why?
Who would that rat be and why?
What would you order and why?

Harlan Huckleby
05-16-2008, 03:25 PM
I would like to take Skinbasket to McDonalds and buy him a happy meal for his birthday. Why? Because he deserves nothing less.

HarveyWallbangers
05-16-2008, 04:06 PM

White Castle.

I'd pay for Partial and GoPackGo to eat together.

I'd order a six-pack of sliders and some nails, and let them fight it over who gets what.

SkinBasket
05-16-2008, 04:13 PM
I would take Tarlam to Aureole and buy the wine. I order chilled lobster salad, filet mignon, and the cheese tasting for dessert.

BallHawk
05-16-2008, 08:17 PM
I'd take PackerPro.

Tarlam!
05-16-2008, 09:03 PM
I would take Tarlam to Aureole and buy the wine. I order chilled lobster salad, filet mignon, and the cheese tasting for dessert.

I don't know the joint, but, that sounds like a plan! I love lobster, as you know!!

HarveyWallbangers
05-16-2008, 09:56 PM
Seriously, I'd take woodbuck. The restaurant would be a Canadian joint. Some hole in the wall known for its cheap beer and fine Canadian cuisine. Maybe some walleye, moose, bear, crab, or whatever exotic animal they'll cook up there.

SkinBasket
05-16-2008, 10:13 PM

I don't know the joint, but, that sounds like a plan! I love lobster, as you know!!

It's in vegas. We hit it up every time we go there. Highly recommended by the Basket. One member of the wait staff is/was a cock, but the rest are very nice despite the "fancy" nature of the place. It's gimmick is a 4 story glass pillar of wine in the middle of the place that they strap a woman to a rappelling apparatus into to fetch the wine bottle.

http://www.aureolelv.com/

Freak Out
05-16-2008, 11:20 PM

It's in vegas. We hit it up every time we go there. Highly recommended by the Basket. One member of the wait staff is/was a cock, but the rest are very nice despite the "fancy" nature of the place. It's gimmick is a 4 story glass pillar of wine in the middle of the place that they strap a woman to a rappelling apparatus into to fetch the wine bottle.

Fucking incredible wine list. I normally only pass through Vegas on the way to the river or some outdoor stuff but I'll stop for that.

Partial
05-16-2008, 11:52 PM

How does a nanny afford such lugurie. You had better hold on to that sugar mama and give her plenty of oral or else.

Tarlam!
05-17-2008, 01:53 AM
How does a nanny afford such lugurie. You had better hold on to that sugar mama and give her plenty of oral or else.

Uncalled for, Partial.

SkinBasket
05-17-2008, 07:20 AM
Fucking incredible wine list. I normally only pass through Vegas on the way to the river or some outdoor stuff but I'll stop for that.

Last time we were there, they had put the entire list on tablets in a web browser type program that let you browse, sort, etc. then just click the check mark by the name to select it or save it as you continued to browse. Pretty spiffy touch that also saves you the trouble of getting the pronunciation correct.

SkinBasket
05-17-2008, 07:24 AM

Or else what dummy? You'll step into the picture and sweep her away from me with your overwhelming manliness?

I'm highly concerned.

Harlan Huckleby
05-17-2008, 10:55 AM

Uncalled for, Partial.

you gotta be kidding me. Partial is allowed to throw punches too. Skinbasket has posted pictures depicting PArtial as animals. I remember an angry bunny rabbit!

GoPackGo
05-17-2008, 12:35 PM

White Castle.

I'd pay for Partial and GoPackGo to eat together.

I'd order a six-pack of sliders and some nails, and let them fight it over who gets what.

I'd bring a black friend with me and Partial would tremble in fear while I ate all of the sliders.

Zool
05-17-2008, 10:22 PM

Uncalled for, Partial.

you gotta be kidding me. Partial is allowed to throw punches too. Skinbasket has posted pictures depicting PArtial as animals. I remember an angry bunny rabbit!

That was a funny one.

Partial
05-17-2008, 11:35 PM

Or else what dummy? You'll step into the picture and sweep her away from me with your overwhelming manliness?

I'm highly concerned.

Me, or any other guy with dreams and aspirations of being something other than a bum :lol: :lol: . Rich girls may stay with dbags, but rich smart girls do not. Here's hoping yours is just a rich girl who somehow made her way through law school.

SkinBasket
05-18-2008, 08:42 AM
Partial, something tells me that the married (and unmarried for that matter) men of the world have little to fear from the likes of you. Very little. You're more like Tommy Boy than the dashing young industrialist you make yourself out to be.

Again, my family and I are fine with who I am, with each other, our lives, and our future. I guess it's just too bad that sad little guys like you feel better about themselves by expressing their jealously of a normal functional family through clueless remarks meant to insult or belittle said family. I assume it helps you cope with how your family turned out, eases your guilt about having your life planned and paid for by your patriarchy, and explains why you're so bitter towards someone who's had a successful life despite not following the Partial Blueprint for the Perfect Existence.

Ah well, no skin off my ass. We've been through all this before, but you continue to dig your way to China every chance you get. Good luck with those pieces falling into place. From the sounds of it, the whole picture isn't going to be a pretty one and even if I think you're a completely moronic little poop-chute, I don't wish anyone a ruined life propped up by pride in false happiness.

Deputy Nutz
05-19-2008, 01:48 PM
I probably would choose to hang out with Bretsky. Sure you expected me to say Skinbasket, but I see him enough, I think I could have a good time eating chili dogs.

Partial
05-19-2008, 02:00 PM
Again, my family and I are fine with who I am, with each other, our lives, and our future. I guess it's just too bad that sad little guys like you feel better about themselves by expressing their jealously of a normal functional family through clueless remarks meant to insult or belittle said family. I assume it helps you cope with how your family turned out, eases your guilt about having your life planned and paid for by your patriarchy, and explains why you're so bitter towards someone who's had a successful life despite not following the Partial Blueprint for the Perfect Existence.

Successful life? You're a stay at home dad without a career. You'll be homeless if your wife divorces you. You are a moocher, and a greedy douche from the things said at the PR game.

You consistently talk about how I haven't earned anything or haven't accomplished anything, but I don't know too many college kids bringing home almost 40k working part time. If I were like you, I could marry a rich girl because I most certainly am dating one that is from a wealthy family and will be very well off on her own, but I have my own dreams and aspirations and even when I have several kids I will still work, still pursue my dreams and make the big bucks while having time for my kids. I am a hard worker, and will not settle.

Ah well, no skin off my ass. We've been through all this before, but you continue to dig your way to China every chance you get. Good luck with those pieces falling into place. From the sounds of it, the whole picture isn't going to be a pretty one and even if I think you're a completely moronic little poop-chute, I don't wish anyone a ruined life propped up by pride in false happiness.

False happiness? You're the one sitting at home all day being a mr. mom playing video games. If that isn't pathetic and degrading to a man I don't know what is. I wasn't raised to be a slacker, personally. You married a rich girl and gave up your dreams and settled into being adequate at best and getting by on your rich wives money. That is pathetic in my eyes. Does she give you an allowance?

Zool
05-19-2008, 02:01 PM
I cant come up with one pick for this one. There's quite a few I would choose. I spose my #1 would be Skin? I'd take him to Orange Julius and let him get anything on the menu. Then we could cruise for depressed high school girls at Hot Topic.

Partial
05-19-2008, 02:04 PM
I'd hang out with Harv or Suprfan. Gotta pick the successful's brains.

Tarlam!
05-19-2008, 06:29 PM
False happiness? You're the one sitting at home all day being a mr. mom playing video games. If that isn't pathetic and degrading to a man I don't know what is. I wasn't raised to be a slacker, personally. You married a rich girl and gave up your dreams and settled into being adequate at best and getting by on your rich wives money. That is pathetic in my eyes. Does she give you an allowance?

Tell ya what, Partial, Skin might be better equipped to raise the kids than the Missus. Hell, I know I was. In my marriage, I would have been better off staying home and taking care of the family. Instead, my career took me into the board rooms of Germany and my marriage down the toilette. My wife hated being a housewife. Now, I would have loved being a houseman!

But, now I'm a single Dad with two teenagers and a soon to be ex-wife that's got no hope of ever standing on her own two feet. Yeah, I have a great new babe in my life, but who really wants a failed marriage?

Skin is my fuckin' hero.

oregonpackfan
05-19-2008, 07:06 PM
Why, I would love to take Texas to The Pearl District in Portland. It is a trendy downtown section of the city filled with unique restaurants and plenty of progressive(meaning "liberal leftists who hate America and want to turn it over to al-Qaida") individuals.

We would go into a restaurant filled with people wearing casual clothes and sandals. After we got seated, I would excuse myself to the bathroom and leave him there.

From there, I would go seek out in the street and find a few panhandlers and tell them there is a gentleman seated in the restaurant who is a sensitive, advocate for the homeless. If they would approach him and tell him of their plight, he will reward each one of them a fresh $100 bill! :)

MJZiggy
05-19-2008, 07:49 PM

Successful life? You're a stay at home dad without a career. You'll be homeless if your wife divorces you. You are a moocher, and a greedy douche from the things said at the PR game.

You consistently talk about how I haven't earned anything or haven't accomplished anything, but I don't know too many college kids bringing home almost 40k working part time. If I were like you, I could marry a rich girl because I most certainly am dating one that is from a wealthy family and will be very well off on her own, but I have my own dreams and aspirations and even when I have several kids I will still work, still pursue my dreams and make the big bucks while having time for my kids. I am a hard worker, and will not settle.

Partial, I ask this in the most gentle way I can think of: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???? Holy shit, talk about clueless!!!

Zool
05-19-2008, 07:55 PM
Partial, I ask this in the most gentle way I can think of: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???? Holy shit, talk about clueless!!!

I think I've figured it out. He's attempting to match over the top fake agressive comedy with Skin. He just comes across as a douche bag though. P really, just go back to being you. This isn't you.

GrnBay007
05-19-2008, 07:59 PM
I think I've figured it out. He's attempting to match over the top fake agressive comedy with Skin.

I wish I could say I believe that is the answer....but I don't think it is. :(

Zool
05-19-2008, 08:10 PM
I think I've figured it out. He's attempting to match over the top fake agressive comedy with Skin.

I wish I could say I believe that is the answer....but I don't think it is. :(

A guy can hope.

Deputy Nutz
05-19-2008, 09:31 PM
Anyone care to take me to diner? My wife has started crunching our budget, so if anyone wants to eat with me make it your treat.

Bretsky
05-19-2008, 09:36 PM
Anyone care to take me to diner? My wife has started crunching our budget, so if anyone wants to eat with me make it your treat.

Can we eat at On the Border ?

I'll hang with anybody that will chum with me.........well maybe not Partial cause I don't make the successful list like that dang Wallbanger and Superfan :lol:

Bretsky
05-19-2008, 09:39 PM

WARNING; if you come up behind me again acting like a Bears fan after a loss I'll Mase ya

Deputy Nutz
05-19-2008, 10:24 PM

WARNING; if you come up behind me again acting like a Bears fan after a loss I'll Mase ya

That was the funniest thing that happened all weekend.

HarveyWallbangers
05-19-2008, 10:27 PM

That story was awesome.
:D

Partial
05-20-2008, 02:37 AM

I think I've figured it out. He's attempting to match over the top fake agressive comedy with Skin. He just comes across as a douche bag though. P really, just go back to being you. This isn't you.

No, I'm 100% serious. I don't have any respect for moochers and people without aspirations. It'd be a lot different if he wanted to get a phD or better the world, but instead he sits his ass on the couch and neglects his kids while posting on the boards.

twoseven
05-20-2008, 02:41 AM

That story was awesome.
Care to reprise, anyone? I love a good story, and missed this one...

MadtownPacker
05-20-2008, 02:42 AM
IF you have a problem with someone keep it to him and dont involve the family. That is fucking low and weak IMO and I would like to think you are better then that.

Oscar
05-20-2008, 06:07 AM
Saying someone is neglecting there kids is way outta line man. I recently took some time off to stay home with my two toddlers. I mentioned the cost of daycare in another thread. The reason I took off was because I felt like I was missing out on alot and that they will be in school before I know it. I'm a mechanic and work on heavy equipment..I'll tell ya, I may have to go back to work so I can get some rest.. :lol: Taking care of these two isn't a set on the couch kinda job. I don't know Skin, hope to meet him at the next game, But, I'd be willing to bet alot that he is a fine parent and takes very good care of his kids.

SkinBasket
05-20-2008, 06:59 AM

It's really hard to take your misogynistic rants about manhood seriously when you still live with your mother. I suspect the two things are probably related, but I don't want to know how. It's also interesting how, maybe as a result, you tie your enlightening ideas about "manhood" to how much money you make. Here's a newsflash Partial: Not all of us need to make money to feel confident about ourselves and what kind of men we are. I understand that given your position in relation to the family fortune and all it's trappings and benefits, that you may have a difficult time understanding that, but that, strangely enough, does not make it any less true.

The other problem here is your fucking incessantly idiotic talk about my "dreams and aspirations." What do you think you know about my dreams and aspirations, Dr. Phil? Do you really think you know anything - anything at all - about me? You'll have to forgive me if my dreams and aspirations relate to my family and my interests instead of satisfying you, your moronic views, or bettering the world by "getting a PhD," whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. Two facts remain: a) You don't have one clue what I do with my life and my day, and b) You're a bigger idiot than I thought if you're basing you're insightful views of my life off what I post here.

Guess what? Your "dreams" aren't mine - or anyone else's here, yet you feel the need to continuously foist them on us, tell us how great they are, and judge everyone else by them. It's great you want to be heir to the Partial throne, marry into another old-money family, and have wildly distorted views on life and finance as a result. But the entertainment value of you believing that somehow you're a better person than anyone else here because of it is growing thin.

And as far as marrying rich, both of us come from very humble families. We've built our life together, and our "wealth" is entirely self-made. We don't put nearly the same stock in "big money" that you do. We don't base our happiness, "manliness," confidence, or anything else integral to our lives off how much money is in the bank. Strange the juxtaposition there.

You are so neck deep in your own bullshit that you have no choice but to believe it at this point I guess. Just don't get so worked up that the rest of us smell it for what it is and don't play along to make you feel better about yourself and your ramshackle "manhood." Now feel free to bust out that shovel again.

Zool
05-20-2008, 07:28 AM
Stupid Oregon trail on the Apple2e. I never bought enough food, or bullets.

Deputy Nutz
05-20-2008, 08:01 AM

That story was awesome.

This is the type of fun you all can have at the PackerRats Poster Game. After the Bears humbled our Packers we all left. Bretsky went tearing out of the bar to get on the road so he could hit a strip club before making the trek back to Johnson Creek. Well The SkinBasket and myself were a little hungry so we stopped at a gas station to get some Fununs, and Potato Skins. Low and behold Bretsky is filling up a fountain drink. I come in Shouting that the Packers Suck, Favre Sucks, bla bla bla, and I go slap him on the back. He is so fucking pissed, and because we just met he had a hard time recognizing me. He was ready to swing, but then he saw Skin laughing and then through his rage he figured out it was I the Nutbag.

Deputy Nutz
05-20-2008, 08:02 AM

It's really hard to take your misogynistic rants about manhood seriously when you still live with your mother. I suspect the two things are probably related, but I don't want to know how. It's also interesting how, maybe as a result, you tie your enlightening ideas about "manhood" to how much money you make. Here's a newsflash Partial: Not all of us need to make money to feel confident about ourselves and what kind of men we are. I understand that given your position in relation to the family fortune and all it's trappings and benefits, that you may have a difficult time understanding that, but that, strangely enough, does not make it any less true.

The other problem here is your fucking incessantly idiotic talk about my "dreams and aspirations." What do you think you know about my dreams and aspirations, Dr. Phil? Do you really think you know anything - anything at all - about me? You'll have to forgive me if my dreams and aspirations relate to my family and my interests instead of satisfying you, your moronic views, or bettering the world by "getting a PhD," whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. Two facts remain: a) You don't have one clue what I do with my life and my day, and b) You're a bigger idiot than I thought if you're basing you're insightful views of my life off what I post here.

Guess what? Your "dreams" aren't mine - or anyone else's here, yet you feel the need to continuously foist them on us, tell us how great they are, and judge everyone else by them. It's great you want to be heir to the Partial throne, marry into another old-money family, and have wildly distorted views on life and finance as a result. But the entertainment value of you believing that somehow you're a better person than anyone else here because of it is growing thin.

And as far as marrying rich, both of us come from very humble families. We've built our life together, and our "wealth" is entirely self-made. We don't put nearly the same stock in "big money" that you do. We don't base our happiness, "manliness," confidence, or anything else integral to our lives off how much money is in the bank. Strange the juxtaposition there.

You are so neck deep in your own bullshit that you have no choice but to believe it at this point I guess. Just don't get so worked up that the rest of us smell it for what it is and don't play along to make you feel better about yourself and your ramshackle "manhood." Now feel free to bust out that shovel again.

Hey if you ever get any career aspirations I don't wanna be your friend anymore. Are we still taking the kids to the zoo on Friday?

Patler
05-20-2008, 08:06 AM
I'm torn. Do I comment on some of the truly misguided remarks I've read here? Or, do I remain silent because they are probably just ramblings from an internet persona of an individual who in real life can't possibly believe all of what he writes on here?

Deputy Nutz
05-20-2008, 08:08 AM
I'm torn. Do I comment on some of the truly misguided remarks I've read here? Or, do I remain silent because they are probably just ramblings from an internet persona of an individual who in real life can't possibly believe all of what he writes on here?

I believe in everything I write here you bastard. I am as genuine as a Miller High Life.

retailguy
05-20-2008, 08:09 AM

I thought hard about injecting myself into this, but holy crap, have you all forgotten all the shit Skin has spewed towards Partial?

If all of you have some "high and mighty" respect for Skin, fine, if you ignore Skin and look at the action he's performing, you could get there, however, if you look at the crap he gives others, you'll probably realize as I do, that the guy is a dork at the best outlook and worse most likely.

Partial has put up with a lotta crap out of this douche bag and he's got a right to be pissed off at him if he wants.

If I were one who was criticizing Partial in this thread, and couldn't look back to saying similar things to Skin when he's bagged on Partial over and over and over and over again, I think I'd STFU. Not doing so, would make you a HYPOCRITE.

retailguy
05-20-2008, 08:11 AM
IF you have a problem with someone keep it to him and dont involve the family. That is fucking low and weak IMO and I would like to think you are better then that.

Did you say the same thing to Skin when he bagged on Partial's family? No..... Hmmm. Why not? Isn't it just as insulting when Skin does it?

Maybe "selective" criticizm isn't working? Or fair?

retailguy
05-20-2008, 08:12 AM

That story was awesome.

This is the type of fun you all can have at the PackerRats Poster Game. After the Bears humbled our Packers we all left. Bretsky went tearing out of the bar to get on the road so he could hit a strip club before making the trek back to Johnson Creek. Well The SkinBasket and myself were a little hungry so we stopped at a gas station to get some Fununs, and Potato Skins. Low and behold Bretsky is filling up a fountain drink. I come in Shouting that the Packers Suck, Favre Sucks, bla bla bla, and I go slap him on the back. He is so fucking pissed, and because we just met he had a hard time recognizing me. He was ready to swing, but then he saw Skin laughing and then through his rage he figured out it was I the Nutbag.

In all seriousness, this is funny. Doesn't make me want to meet you, but, hey, well done. :wink:

retailguy
05-20-2008, 08:16 AM

If I were you, I'd let it go. There's plenty of history here. Plenty of unfounded criticism here from the other side of the fence, too which conveniently gets forgotten.

One could make the argument that this is deserved, and not even a start to "pay back" the things that have been dished out by the King of "dishing it out". Spend some time in the GC, where most of the shit got moved to because it was so over the top.

Partial has put up with way more "family" abuse than Skin will ever have to, and Skin is perfectly capable of defending his "manhood".

Deputy Nutz
05-20-2008, 08:17 AM

That story was awesome.

In all seriousness, this is funny. Doesn't make me want to meet you, but, hey, well done. :wink:

Well I am certainly not trying to break down the walls to see your tighty whitey underwear wearing ass. Really I don't want to see your underwear, not really my thing but you and Partial can get together and compare brands, he might offer you his discount at Sears so you can buy a couple of new pair

retailguy
05-20-2008, 08:22 AM

That story was awesome.

Well I am certainly not trying to break down the walls to see your tighty whitey underwear wearing ass. Really I don't want to see your underwear, not really my thing but you and Partial can get together and compare brands, he might offer you his discount at Sears so you can buy a couple of new pair

No thanks. Not really interested in meeting him either, was just trying to give you a compliment on your funny timing. But whatever, swing for the fences if it makes you feel better.

Deputy Nutz
05-20-2008, 08:24 AM

If I were you, I'd let it go. There's plenty of history here. Plenty of unfounded criticism here from the other side of the fence, too which conveniently gets forgotten.

One could make the argument that this is deserved, and not even a start to "pay back" the things that have been dished out by the King of "dishing it out". Spend some time in the GC, where most of the shit got moved to because it was so over the top.

Partial has put up with way more "family" abuse than Skin will ever have to, and Skin is perfectly capable of defending his "manhood".

Here is the difference, Partial readily offers the information about his family. I don't recall Skin really offering up his life story like Partial continues to do. Skin is not talking about how hot his wife or girlfriend is our how much his daddy makes or doesn't make. Partial likes to open up his life on these forums and thats fine and he doesn't get all pissy when Skin uses that information in retaliation, but he has made some of his private life public, shit he even posted a picture of him and his girlfriend one time, thats his problem. Partial likes to assume things about Skinbasket's life outside the forum, which then makes him look like a douche bag because he has know idea what the fuck he is talking about.

Deputy Nutz
05-20-2008, 08:25 AM

That story was awesome.

No thanks. Not really interested in meeting him either, was just trying to give you a compliment on your funny timing. But whatever, swing for the fences if it makes you feel better.

So your saying there is a chance?

Zool
05-20-2008, 08:25 AM

So you think that both sides have fired shots, but you're defending Partial? Seems a bit hypocritical to me. Skins personality is grating on purpose. His stuff is all tounge in cheek to start. Partial dug in too deep a while back and wont let it go now. Skin should let it go too, but like i said, abrasive online personality. Was hoping to get Partial to let it go. No luck.

retailguy
05-20-2008, 08:28 AM

Here is the difference, Partial readily offers the information about his family. I don't recall Skin really offering up his life story like Partial continues to do. Skin is not talking about how hot his wife or girlfriend is our how much his daddy makes or doesn't make. Partial likes to open up his life on these forums and thats fine and he doesn't get all pissy when Skin uses that information in retaliation, but he has made some of his private life public, shit he even posted a picture of him and his girlfriend one time, thats his problem. Partial likes to assume things about Skinbasket's life outside the forum, which then makes him look like a douche bag because he has know idea what the fuck he is talking about.

And, truthfully, the things you are claiming can't be said the other way? If Skin didn't talk about his "personal" life we wouldn't know about it, UNLESS you spewed your knowledge of it. And you HAVEN'T.

I endured a bunch of vile criticism about MY CAREER from Skin, who didn't know anything about it either. But it didn't stop him, did it Nutz?

Then, later, we find out the guy worked ONE JOB for six years before going home to take care of his kids. Why was it OK for him to attack me? In the name of good humor?

If that's the case, then call Partial's rant "good humor in the same vein as Skins. If that doesn't work, then, well maybe, Skin should back off. Though it may be too late for that. There is some real hatred here, and some of it is deserved, on both sides at this point.

retailguy
05-20-2008, 08:29 AM

for what? :shock:

Patler

I believe in everything I write here you bastard. I am as genuine as a Miller High Life.

Nutz;
IF you seriously took offense, let me assure you that it wasn't you that I was referring to. My comment just happened to follow yours. In fact, my thoughts were to comments on the previous page.

If you were just screwing with me.....Never mind! :lol: :lol:

MadtownPacker

Did you say the same thing to Skin when he bagged on Partial's family? No..... Hmmm. Why not? Isn't it just as insulting when Skin does it?

Maybe "selective" criticizm isn't working? Or fair?I dont recall Skinbasket continuiosly commenting on Partial's family. If he did I would have felt the same way towards him. If they tear each other to piece I dont give a damn but let's keep it a level playing field. But you are right Skinbasket deserves little loyalty after his crying displays in recent months but the bottom line is what right is right and whats wrong is wrong and getting personal about someone who doesnt even post here is wrong.

Sincerly,
THE HYPOCRITE

Zool
05-20-2008, 08:32 AM

I think Nutz has a gimp in his basement and he's hoping to lure you over and strip you from your tighty whities and let the gimp have his way.

Just a guess.

retailguy
05-20-2008, 08:33 AM
So you think that both sides have fired shots, but you're defending Partial? Seems a bit hypocritical to me. Skins personality is grating on purpose. His stuff is all tounge in cheek to start. Partial dug in too deep a while back and wont let it go now. Skin should let it go too, but like i said, abrasive online personality. Was hoping to get Partial to let it go. No luck.

I'm not "defending" anybody. I'm pointing out that there are TWO SIDES to every story, and there's about 10 people here who think Skin "was wronged". Yet, everyone seems to have forgotten all the crap that Skin said about Partial's family, except for Nutz who seems to think it's OK.

I'm not sure that Partial should let it go. Maybe if everyone who has met the brunt of Skin's "humor" or "sarcasm" or "cruelty" would give it back, he'd stop it. Then, once and for all, these types of posts might actually go away.

:idea:

And, yes, for the record, I do believe that 90% of the time, Skin starts it by posting something that he finds funny. In my case, I didn't. Maybe you did.

retailguy
05-20-2008, 08:36 AM

Maybe "selective" criticizm isn't working? Or fair?I dont recall Skinbasket continuiosly commenting on Partial's family. If he did I would have felt the same way towards him. If they tear each other to piece I dont give a damn but let's keep it a level playing field. But you are right Skinbasket deserves little loyalty after his crying displays in recent months but the bottom line is what right is right and whats wrong is wrong and getting personal about someone who doesnt even post here is wrong.

Sincerly,
THE HYPOCRITE

Well, then, you haven't been paying attention, Mr. Hypocrite. :P

There is plenty of evidence where he not only bashed on his father, but made many cruel sexual references to his mother. He's commented over and over and over about their failings as parents and their "constant coddling" of Partial by giving him a place to live and money for school. something that the very Skin and his wife are doing with their 529 plans and other investments. Skin is actually talking to his kids, or rather, where they'll be in about 15 years.

This is a two way war, and deservedly so, on both sides at this point.

retailguy
05-20-2008, 08:37 AM

I think Nutz has a gimp in his basement and he's hoping to lure you over and strip you from your tighty whities and let the gimp have his way.

Just a guess.

He has better luck of "luring" you over to his pad. There are about 3 people on this forum that I have any interest in meeting, and trust me, Skin, Nutz, Partial or you aren't on the list.

You can exhale now. You're safe. :wink:

SkinBasket
05-20-2008, 08:39 AM
Retailguy, White Knight of Interwebdom, has arrived to dispense justice!

http://www.brendaguyton.com/images/White_Knight.jpg
I thought hard about injecting myself into this, but holy crap, have you all forgotten all the shit Skin has spewed towards Partial?

I base my issues with Partial on what he posts, not on assumptions about his personal life. Of course, you don't like me because I think you're almost as full of crap as Partial and I think you're a shitty moderator at best. I've learned to live with that. I say a little prayer each night that you might one day find peace too.

From your foggy view atop your high horse, you may not have noticed, but I haven't said shit about the dill-hole in question in quite some time. Sure, I respond when he says something stupid, either concerning myself or someone else here (see twoseven or nutz's article as examples), but I'm not the one continuing to bring this topic up on a weekly basis thinking I'm some clever little snot.

Maybe if you and Partial could follow your own sage advice and just let it go, we wouldn't have to do this so often.

MadtownPacker
05-20-2008, 08:39 AM
I hate both these punk ass bitches and I think neither are a worthy enemies to go against. I would likely get a better battle from Sesame Street's Elmo than those two bloody tampons.

Zool
05-20-2008, 08:40 AM

I'm not "defending" anybody. I'm pointing out that there are TWO SIDES to every story, and there's about 10 people here who think Skin "was wronged". Yet, everyone seems to have forgotten all the crap that Skin said about Partial's family, except for Nutz who seems to think it's OK.

I'm not sure that Partial should let it go. Maybe if everyone who has met the brunt of Skin's "humor" or "sarcasm" or "cruelty" would give it back, he'd stop it. Then, once and for all, these types of posts might actually go away.

:idea:

And, yes, for the record, I do believe that 90% of the time, Skin starts it by posting something that he finds funny. In my case, I didn't. Maybe you did.

I did, but I for one am willing to give it back to him. I actually had him questioning whether or not I was serious a few separate times. He generally leaves people alone that get too offended that why I dont hassle him too much about it. But I cant really recall Skin saying anything derogatory about any of P's family members, only P himself and how he interacts with them. Hell he's never even made fun of P's girlfriend. That job belongs solely to Mad.

Deputy Nutz
05-20-2008, 08:40 AM

And, truthfully, the things you are claiming can't be said the other way? If Skin didn't talk about his "personal" life we wouldn't know about it, UNLESS you spewed your knowledge of it. And you HAVEN'T.

I endured a bunch of vile criticism about MY CAREER from Skin, who didn't know anything about it either. But it didn't stop him, did it Nutz?

Then, later, we find out the guy worked ONE JOB for six years before going home to take care of his kids. Why was it OK for him to attack me? In the name of good humor?

If that's the case, then call Partial's rant "good humor in the same vein as Skins. If that doesn't work, then, well maybe, Skin should back off. Though it may be too late for that. There is some real hatred here, and some of it is deserved, on both sides at this point.

Skin can defend himself, but I think we all let a little slip about or personal life. We all sort of know the basics about a good portion of the regular posters on here. We can all assume some things at the very least.

I didn't get offended by Partial's rant, I don't feel the need to stick up for Skin because of what Partial said about him. I know the truth and I seriously doubt Skin gives a shit, he probably just fires back to get some frustrations out. Who knows. Partial is trying to take his shot at Skin, fine they have had a feud going and I believe that hitting someone in the nuts is morally acceptable in a street fight, so whatever. I just laugh at Partial when others start giving him shit for the things he says.

Patler
05-20-2008, 08:41 AM

Actually, I'm not too much concerned with the personal comments directed specifically at one another when it is between long-time posters who have had ongoing exchanges seemingly forever. It's just part of the way they interact with one another, for whatever reasons. It is unlikely to change.

I was thinking more of the general comments about the way things should be; whether the accumulation of financial wealth should be the driving force in ones life; the roles of full time care givers be they male or female; the the implications toward laborers, the less educated, the less advantaged; etc. In short, its the self descriptions as much as the criticisms of others about which I contemplate commenting.

Deputy Nutz
05-20-2008, 08:44 AM

Actually, I'm not too much concerned with the personal comments directed specifically at one another when it is between long-time posters who have had ongoing exchanges seemingly forever. It's just part of the way they interact with one another, for whatever reasons. It is unlikely to change.

I was thinking more of the general comments about the way things should be; whether the accumulation of financial wealth should be the driving force in ones life; the roles of full time care givers be they male or female; the the implications toward laborers, the less educated, the less advantaged; etc. In short, its the self descriptions as much as the criticisms of others about which I contemplate commenting.

I tell you what Bill James, I would love to have a cup of mojo with you anytime of the week, but you gotta buy.

retailguy
05-20-2008, 08:48 AM
Retailguy, White Knight of Interwebdom, has arrived to dispense justice!

http://www.brendaguyton.com/images/White_Knight.jpg

I base my issues with Partial on what he posts, not on assumptions about his personal life. Of course, you don't like me because I think you're almost as full of crap as Partial and I think you're a shitty moderator at best. I've learned to live with that. I say a little prayer each night that you might one day find peace too.

From your foggy view atop your high horse, you may not have noticed, but I haven't said shit about the dill-hole in question in quite some time. Sure, I respond when he says something stupid, either concerning myself or someone else here (see twoseven or nutz's article as examples), but I'm not the one continuing to bring this topic up on a weekly basis thinking I'm some clever little snot.

Maybe if you and Partial could follow your own sage advice and just let it go, we wouldn't have to do this so often.

So, then, I guess it is out of the quesion to "hope" that you'll catch me or pick me up when I fall off my "high horse"?

You haven't let up on Partial at all, IMHO. But hey, you can take it, so who cares? And, lets not go back and see who really started it either.... Chances are you'd lose that battle.

Maybe Partial is a wide eyed idealist at this point. Odds are, you were the same, or worse. Bet you'd have never predicted that you'd be home raising kids while your wife worked when you were growing up. Partial can't see that growing up either. The difference is, you weren't receiving a "bunch of shit" from someone like you while you were trying to grow up, telling you what an inexperienced idiot you were.

10 years from now, Partial might make the same decisions as you have in the same circumstance. Maybe not. In my case, my kids are better off with me working. Isn't my thing. I bust my ass to ensure they're well cared for. You bust yours in a different way.

Maybe you just get to endure the criticism for a few months. Lord knows you've dished it out long enough.

MadtownPacker
05-20-2008, 08:49 AM
I tell you what Bill James, I would love to have a cup of mojo with you anytime of the week, but you gotta buy.Fucking cheapskate.

(uh oh, Im revealing personal info :lol: )

Patler
05-20-2008, 08:50 AM
I tell you what Bill James, I would love to have a cup of mojo with you anytime of the week, but you gotta buy.

How about "Senior coffees" at McDonalds? Its only $.50 a cup! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MadtownPacker
05-20-2008, 08:52 AM

How about "Senior coffees" at McDonalds? Its only $.50 a cup! :lol: :lol: :lol:Patler?? Fancy meeting you in this fine thread. You should join in more often.

Patler
05-20-2008, 08:54 AM

How about "Senior coffees" at McDonalds? Its only $.50 a cup! :lol: :lol: :lol:Patler?? Fancy meeting you in this fine thread. You should join in more often.

I actually read many of these threads. I don't have much of a life!

Partial
05-20-2008, 08:55 AM
Wow, this has turned into an explosion. I'll address this later.

MadtownPacker
05-20-2008, 08:58 AM
I don't have much of a life!Sounds like you fit right in!

Deputy Nutz
05-20-2008, 09:05 AM
Wow, this has turned into an explosion. I'll address this later.

Thanks for the update

Harlan Huckleby
05-20-2008, 09:44 AM
I was thinking of watching a little of "The View", but I don't want to get too far from the computer, this conversation is so hot its worth following in real time. Damn, I need a laptop.

Zool
05-20-2008, 09:46 AM
I was thinking of watching a little of "The View", but I don't want to get too far from the computer, this conversation is so hot its worth following in real time. Damn, I need a laptop.

There's nothing like surfing and crapping. Its pretty much utopia.

oregonpackfan
05-20-2008, 09:56 AM

Patler,

You have discovered "Senior coffees" at McDonalds? Good for you. Here in the Portland Metro area, McDonald's charges $.75 for Senior Coffees!

That does it! I'm putting the house up for sale and moving back to Wisconsin! :)

Patler
05-20-2008, 10:05 AM

Patler,

You have discovered "Senior coffees" at McDonalds? Good for you. Here in the Portland Metro area, McDonald's charges $.75 for Senior Coffees!

That does it! I'm putting the house up for sale and moving back to Wisconsin! :)

There is one close that I stop at fairly regularly for coffee in the morning, at the drive-thru. I have for years. I always order a small coffee. A new lady at the window when I went to pay one morning said "I'll change that to a "senior coffee" for you sir. It's only $.50". I never remembered to order it that way, and she continued to make the change at the window when I paid until she chastised me one morning for not ordering correctly! I was more than willing to pay the regular price, but have ordered a "senior" ever since!

SkinBasket
05-20-2008, 10:05 AM
You know, I was thinking about this topic again while I was masturbating to pictures of Madonna and Brit Brit tonguing each other while the kids were locked in the old refrigerator in the garage (don't worry, it's not plugged in so they won't get cold).

I think the reason why Partial gets a much more negative reaction in these threads, as he did in this one, is that sure, I insult Partial, and yes, I have even thrown a your mamma joke in there, but Partial manages to insult whole groups of people in his attempts to insult me.

Then I blew my load and forgot the meaning of life I discovered immediately after that.

retail, it's interesting that when Madtown agrees with you, it's his forum his rules, blah blah blah, but when he doesn't, he's a hypocrite. Not really hypocritical like interjecting yourself into a thread to tell others not to interject themselves, but I imagine you had something like that in mind.

BTW smart guy, take a look at page 1 of this thread and tell me where I insulted Partial with my post that triggered his asinine response.

I get the whole thing about him being young and dumb, but at this point his stupidity is a choice. A choice he continues to make. If he wants to continue to make comments as he did in this thread, he'll continue to get a response. He knows that. I don't know why he continues, and to be honest, I don't really care.

You say the difference is, I wasn't receiving a "bunch of shit" from someone like me while I was trying to grow up, telling me what an inexperienced idiot I was. Well, the other difference is that I wasn't telling someone like me what an idiot they were, how much more of a man I was, or how "degrading" their life choices were. Strange how that worked out.

GrnBay007
05-20-2008, 10:11 AM

Sad, isn't it?

Tarlam!
05-20-2008, 10:13 AM

Sad, isn't it?

Uh Uh, it's great! :glug: :clap: :drma:

SkinBasket
05-20-2008, 10:13 AM

Sad, isn't it?

I'm more pathetic than sad. Sad infers I still have some pride.

GrnBay007
05-20-2008, 10:18 AM

Sad, isn't it?

That wasn't directed at you skin. I was commenting on Patler's post....to which I was reading between the lines btw. I wish he'd expand on what he wrote and give his thoughts, he's a wise man IMO.

Zool
05-20-2008, 10:20 AM

Sad, isn't it?

That wasn't directed at you skin. I was commenting on Patler's post....to which I was reading between the lines btw. I wish he'd expand on what he wrote and give his thoughts, he's a wise man IMO.

I'm a wise ass. Does that help?

SkinBasket
05-20-2008, 10:21 AM

Sad, isn't it?

You weren't meant to take that seriously. The fact you did makes me a little sad though.

Patler
05-20-2008, 10:22 AM

Sad, isn't it?

And disappointing, unsettling and even frightening. Luckily, life and experiences sometimes tend to change those attitudes; but sometimes not.

GoPackGo
05-20-2008, 10:31 AM

Thats exactly why I give Partial a hard time. may be someday it will dawn on him.....or maybe not
:drma:

Bossman641
05-20-2008, 10:32 AM
Why don't Skin and Partial just drop their pants and figure out once and for all who the real man is? As we all know, manliness isn't based on money, fame, status, appearance, or spouse/gf's hotness. It's based on the size of your package.

Then this feud can end once and for all.

Partial
05-20-2008, 10:35 AM
Why don't Skin and Partial just drop their pants and figure out once and for all who the real man is? As we all know, manliness isn't based on money, fame, status, appearance, or spouse/gf's hotness. It's based on the size of your package.

I've got about 6 inches of height on Skin so I think we can infer the rest.

Patler
05-20-2008, 10:36 AM

Sad, isn't it?

Thanks, '007. There are a lot of wise people on here, wise about a lot of different things. I include you and most of the people who have posted in this thread in that group. It's one of the reasons I have enjoyed Packerrats and I suspect the reason why most of us stay here.

This thread is going a lot of different directions right now, and I suspect initiating a philosophical discussion about attitudes would either get lost, or spoil the thread for many.

Maybe I should start my own blog! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Patler
05-20-2008, 10:37 AM

Height is irrelevant. How long are your feet???? (A better indicator, I am told!) :lol:

Zool
05-20-2008, 10:44 AM

Tell that to Ron Jeremy.

HarveyWallbangers
05-20-2008, 10:45 AM

You have small hands though. Couldn't catch a football to save your life with those small mitts.

SkinBasket
05-20-2008, 10:47 AM

We can infer that your delusions about your man parts are equivalent to the delusions about your height? Or does your penis also bend over for pictures like you do? :wink:

MadtownPacker
05-20-2008, 10:51 AM

We can infer that your delusions about your man parts are equivalent to the delusions about your height? Or does your penis also bend over for pictures like you do? :wink:I have found unsolicited video of Partial and Skin arguing about this subject. i think Nutz is also in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnK706bLLKA

SkinBasket
05-20-2008, 10:57 AM
I have found unsolicited video of Partial and Skin arguing about this subject. i think Nutz is also in the video.

Notice the lack of a stay-at-home parent...

Zool
05-20-2008, 10:58 AM
Can i have my 2 minutes back plz?

Patler
05-20-2008, 11:01 AM
I have found unsolicited video of Partial and Skin arguing about this subject. i think Nutz is also in the video.

Since this is in "Romper Room" and not "Garbage Can" dare I click on the link??? :lol:

SkinBasket
05-20-2008, 11:01 AM

Only if we spend them together. Not sure what we'll do with the second minute though.

Zool
05-20-2008, 11:02 AM

Only if we spend them together. Not sure what we'll do with the second minute though.

I'll scream as loud as possible and poke you will a drum stick. So glad I had on headphones for that one.

Bossman641
05-20-2008, 11:18 AM

If I had to guess I would say Skin has you beat.

Think about is Partial. By your own admission, Skin is a stay at home loser with no dreams or aspirations. His hottie sugar momma must have some reason to stay with him. Skin must be packin something.

*Disclaimer, the above views are Partial's and not mine. You are my hero SB.

Partial
05-20-2008, 11:26 AM

If I had to guess I would say Skin has you beat.

Think about is Partial. By your own admission, Skin is a stay at home loser with no dreams or aspirations. His hottie sugar momma must have some reason to stay with him. Skin must be packin something.

*Disclaimer, the above views are Partial's and not mine. You are my hero SB.

While I'm not 6" taller than him, I've got him beat.

Harlan Huckleby
05-20-2008, 01:24 PM

implies. weren't you an english major, jackass? only things with fur can infer.

Harlan Huckleby
05-20-2008, 01:26 PM
I'm a wise ass. Does that help?

that because you've taken so many beating here that your ass is smarting.

good fucking christ that's bad. i'll go away, i know i'm not wanted.

SkinBasket
05-20-2008, 02:17 PM

Check your dictionary dummy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

infer

Main Entry:
in·fer Listen to the pronunciation of infer
Pronunciation:
\in-ˈfər\
Function:
verb
Inflected Form(s):
in·ferred; in·fer·ring
Etymology:
Middle French or Latin; Middle French inferer, from Latin inferre, literally, to carry or bring into, from in- + ferre to carry — more at bear
Date:

transitive verb1: to derive as a conclusion from facts or premises <we see smoke and infer fire — L. A. White> — compare imply2: guess, surmise <your letter…allows me to infer that you are as well as ever — O. W. Holmes died 1935>3 a: to involve as a normal outcome of thought b: to point out : indicate <this doth infer the zeal I had to see him — Shakespeare> <another survey…infers that two-thirds of all present computer installations are not paying for themselves — H. R. Chellman>4: suggest, hint <are you inferring I'm incompetent?>intransitive verb: to draw inferences <men…have observed, inferred, and reasoned…to all kinds of results — John Dewey>

Partial
05-20-2008, 05:17 PM
It's really hard to take your misogynistic rants about manhood seriously when you still live with your mother.

[manual buzzer]errrrgghhh[/quote]

I suspect the two things are probably related, but I don't want to know how. It's also interesting how, maybe as a result, you tie your enlightening ideas about "manhood" to how much money you make.

I don't, I just it based on your motivation to accomplish something, how driven one is, etc. My disdain has to do with you talking about how HARD it is to be a stay at home parent, and how you struggle to break 10 minutes away every day to post, sleep or play video games.. AKA more of your bullshit since you stalk these boards all day.

Here's a newsflash Partial: Not all of us need to make money to feel confident about ourselves and what kind of men we are. I understand that given your position in relation to the family fortune and all it's trappings and benefits, that you may have a difficult time understanding that, but that, strangely enough, does not make it any less true.

Skin skin skin, I am confident rich poor middle. It does not matter. I am confident because I know the definition of hard work. Maybe my ideas are too radical for everyone because gasp, the average person is a lazy bum. You certainly seem to fit into this group.

The other problem here is your fucking incessantly idiotic talk about my "dreams and aspirations." What do you think you know about my dreams and aspirations, Dr. Phil?

Nothing, because you have made it crystal clear to me that you intend to let your wife carry the load and you freeload while "babysitting" your children, aka playing video games, posting on the boards, etc.

Do you really think you know anything - anything at all - about me? You'll have to forgive me if my dreams and aspirations relate to my family and my interests instead of satisfying you, your moronic views, or bettering the world by "getting a PhD," whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. Two facts remain: a) You don't have one clue what I do with my life and my day, and b) You're a bigger idiot than I thought if you're basing you're insightful views of my life off what I post here.

But skin, you said you spend all day and all night slaving to your children yet you have been posting as much as anyone lately. Funny how that works isn't it.

Guess what? Your "dreams" aren't mine - or anyone else's here, yet you feel the need to continuously foist them on us, tell us how great they are, and judge everyone else by them.

Just like you do to everyone else?!? Hello pot, meet kettle. A prime example of you telling everyone how big your cock was when you were telling me not two or three weeks ago how much money I'd be making after graduation. Funny, funny stuff. You're such an unbelievable hypocrite. At least I am man enough to admit when I pull bullshit.

It's great you want to be heir to the Partial throne, marry into another old-money family, and have wildly distorted views on life and finance as a result. But the entertainment value of you believing that somehow you're a better person than anyone else here because of it is growing thin.

wrong again. It's laughable how many assumptions you're making.

Do you really think you know anything - anything at all - about me? You'll have to forgive me if my dreams and aspirations relate to my family and my interests

Funny how you make another assumption. I don't rely on how much money I have either, but I do know that people who work hard are generally happier in marriage, life, better parents, etc, and they typically have better jobs.

Unfortunately its ignorant to say that happiness and money don't go hand and hand to a fairly significant extent. It can relieve a lot of stress if you have some. Says the video game lover with the big screen tv who doesn't work yet doesn't qualify for a rebate check meaning his family income is over 150k. Funny.

It's not all about money though Skin, its about being successful and making yourself the very best you can be. Is the very best you can be is a mr. mom? I doubt it. So why are you limiting yourself? It's either laziness, or some delusion that spending every waking moment with your kids is more important than working and securing their college and grad school education (so they can go to law school or grad school or do whatever they want to do, and with them getting a high paying job out of school without debt being able to gift the same thing to their kids, and so on and so forth). Personally, I know my kids will be better off by having two working parents, even if one has to work out of the home working on their own projects or earning money in a creative way.

I'm not spewing any bullshit brah. I've got my shit together.

Oscar
05-20-2008, 06:52 PM
I just have to ask this P... How long have you been married? Ever been through a divorce? How many kids do you have? How much you payin for child care? Payin any child support? You seem to have years of knowledge and experience by reading your posts. Thought I'd ask.

Harlan Huckleby
05-20-2008, 07:07 PM
Check your dictionary dummy.

You win on a technicality. But you are using the word in an obsolete way. From my superior dictionary:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/infer
"Infer has been used to mean “to hint or suggest” since the 16th century by speakers and writers of unquestioned ability and eminence. Despite its long history, many 20th-century usage guides condemn the use, maintaining that the proper word for the intended sense is imply and that to use infer is to lose a valuable distinction between the two words."

You just don't see infer used the way you did, people won't realize that you are actually a brilliant Shakespearan scholar, they'll guess you are a dope who uses fancy words badly. I'm just trying to help.

MJZiggy
05-20-2008, 07:31 PM
***Note to Retail, neither this nor my other comment in this thread is a direct defense of Skin--he can take care of himself just fine.

The best he can be is a Mr. Mom? What cog-in-the-machine job can you possibly come up with that tops giving your kids a parent at home. I love my job, but if I were to have another kid (which I won't), and had the opportunity to stay home, I wouldn't hesitate in my decision.

And as I recall, someone posted from his paid internship that he was posting (for the better part of an hour) because his boss didn't come out and tell him what to do. If you're so ethical and hard-working, why weren't you asking co-workers if they had anything for you to do? Reading the company manual? Doing ANYTHING for the company that's actually paying you instead of calling someone else lazy? You attempt repeatedly to devalue staying at home with your kids and preach like you're perfect, but you have a whole lot to learn. Have a few kids and take care of them and then criticize how someone else does it, but until you've walked a mile in their shoes...

SkinBasket
05-20-2008, 10:09 PM
I'm not spewing any bullshit brah. I've got my shit together.

Yes. You've obviously got us all convinced. You'll have to forgive me for not reading all the cascading male impotence that proceeded this statement, however.

You're an idiot Partial. Just because you've got dad's money in hand doesn't change that, but I guess you're rich enough that it doesn't matter anyway. Enjoy your robot dog and your train set you can ride through your home, and your hatred of successful women, those who value money less than happiness, and those less advantaged than you. God knows you've earned it. You are the perfect human genome.

*edited to remove gimlet induced material.

SkinBasket
05-20-2008, 10:10 PM
You just don't see infer used the way you did, people won't realize that you are actually a brilliant Shakespearan scholar, they'll guess you are a dope who uses fancy words badly. I'm just trying to help.

Thanks, Harlan, I knew you had my back.

Partial
05-20-2008, 10:26 PM
I just have to ask this P... How long have you been married? Ever been through a divorce? How many kids do you have? How much you payin for child care? Payin any child support? You seem to have years of knowledge and experience by reading your posts. Thought I'd ask.

None. Personally, I don't believe or support divorce or anything like that. Especially if you have kids. I understand why it happens, but I will never support or sign any papers. I'm a man of my word, and when I make a pact with god until death do us part I will not break it.

SkinBasket
05-20-2008, 10:28 PM

None. Personally, I don't believe or support divorce or anything like that. Especially if you have kids. I understand why it happens, but I will never support or sign any papers. I'm a man of my word, and when I make a pact with god until death do us part I will not break it.

In other words, he'll beat his unhappy wife before he lets her escape his fantasy world with the kids.

BallHawk
05-20-2008, 10:35 PM

I'm not sure whether this is rhetorical or not, but just in case it's not, Partial's a 20-something college student who is not married, nor has kids. He has a girlfriend, a part-time job, and his dad's bank account. These 3 things make him suited to tell people how they should live their life and raise their family, something he has yet to do.

Tarlam!
05-20-2008, 10:39 PM

I'm not sure whether this is rhetorical or not, but just in case it's not, Partial's a 20-something college student who is not married, nor has kids. He has a girlfriend, a part-time job, and his dad's bank account. These 3 things make him suited to tell people how they should live their life and raise their family, something he has yet to do.

Or he is basing his opinions on what he got from his parents upbringing, or what he learned by watching "Brady Bunch" reruns.

GrnBay007
05-20-2008, 10:44 PM

Wonderful. Another group of people Partial is better than. :roll: :roll:

BallHawk
05-20-2008, 10:52 PM

Wonderful. Another group of people Partial is better than. :roll: :roll:

Holier than thou Rat. :roll:

Deputy Nutz
05-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Partial take a moment and shut the fuck up.

GoPackGo
05-20-2008, 11:13 PM
:drma:
this is good

Bretsky
05-20-2008, 11:40 PM
All this Net spatting is futile; I don't get too involved in the spats and just accept them as people having a different set of values.

Whether one makes 100G a year or stays at home to take care of kids is completely irrelevant as to the quality of that person or how successful that person/family is. I've had very good income years.......but those end up being at the sacrifice of spending quality time with my wife, two girls, and son and that ended up bothering me as well. It's hard to find the midpoint and that is the challenge we all have.

People have different values and differ on what is important to them in this life.

Skin is a good guy; I watched the Bear game with him and he's as down to earth and cool as they get. I still feel guilty that I didn't go to the girly bar with him that first night during the PR weekend at Lambeau when he kept asking me when we were going to leave.

I met Partial as well; didn't hang with him a ton but we rapped and he seems to be a good guy as well. Difference is Partial is younger and while he has strong beliefs he's still in the initial process of setting up many things in his life...career....marriage maybe...kids....etc. What he values now could be completely different five to ten years from now.

That's all I got; just figured I'd try to bring some sense and peace in between all the strong opinions.

Cheers,
B

oregonpackfan
05-21-2008, 01:19 AM
Nicely put in trying to unite the different factions on this thread, Bretsky.

Is it too late for you to file your papers for the Presidential nomination? :lol:

Oscar
05-21-2008, 05:45 AM
Bretsky for Prez. :flag: You have the united support of all stay at home dads in this country. :P Nice post BTW.

MJZiggy
05-21-2008, 06:35 AM

It's a funny thing, P...I said almost these exact same words before I got married, just about word for word...funny how life works, isn't it?

Partial
05-21-2008, 08:15 AM

In other words, he'll beat his unhappy wife before he lets her escape his fantasy world with the kids.

Ummm, no, thats probably you. I wouldn't be at all surprised.

HarveyWallbangers
05-21-2008, 09:55 AM
Partial will get what's coming to him. Life always has a way of humbling you.

SkinBasket
05-21-2008, 10:04 AM

Yeah. My history of violence toward women in public places in clear evidence of that.

Partial
05-21-2008, 10:05 AM
Partial will get what's coming to him. Life always has a way of humbling you.

Here's the thing though, I'm not at all cocky. I'm not sure what I would be humbled from.

Three things I stand by:

1. Being self sufficient
2. Doing what I say I'm going to do
3. Keeping strong faith

HarveyWallbangers
05-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Here's the thing though, I'm not at all cocky. I'm not sure what I would be humbled from.

And you shouldn't be. In real life, I don't think you come across that way. On here, you coming across as a real a-hole.

Skin can come across that way also, but that's always been his internet persona. It fits him. It doesn't fit you.

Deputy Nutz
05-21-2008, 12:49 PM

Didn't you just display your supreme manhood in Green Bay this past year when you played "Slap a Ho"? Granted she had you by a good 6 inches with her being 5"10 and all, but really I thought you had to defend your homey and the situation required you to lay your hands on a female? So who is the one more likely to smack a bitch up? I claim Partial because he was even proud of the fact he had to put his hands on a female in an aggressive manor.

GoPackGo
05-21-2008, 01:01 PM
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/tkx92net/myhotcomments3/wayne_brady.jpg

twoseven
05-21-2008, 02:18 PM
mannnn..that particular Chappelle Show skit was one of THE funniest things I've ever watched. I think my wife made me replay the part where Brady shoots Chapelle in the leg about a dozen times as she had a spastic laughing fit on the couch..love that DVR function.

SkinBasket
05-21-2008, 02:28 PM
Three things I stand by:

1. Being self sufficient

:lol:

That's really actually quite funny.

GoPackGo
05-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Three things I stand by:

1. Being self sufficient

Partial's mom still does his laundry and packs his lunch. true story

Partial
05-21-2008, 03:54 PM

Didn't you just display your supreme manhood in Green Bay this past year when you played "Slap a Ho"? Granted she had you by a good 6 inches with her being 5"10 and all, but really I thought you had to defend your homey and the situation required you to lay your hands on a female? So who is the one more likely to smack a bitch up? I claim Partial because he was even proud of the fact he had to put his hands on a female in an aggressive manor.

And this is a problem why?? I don't see your point. It's called self defense, or in this case self defense for a friend. It's not like I knocked her out or even punched her...

Partial
05-21-2008, 03:55 PM
Three things I stand by:

1. Being self sufficient

I'm way more self sufficient then you. I actually have to use my own money to pay my bills, tuition, rent, groceries, etc. You just get your wife to pay it.

Little Whiskey
05-21-2008, 04:18 PM
I've been waiting awhile for a good partial-skin fight.

don't worry partial, we were all "school smart" once. the thing is that once shool is over, the real world happens. and its not anything like school. You'll learn that too.

Tyrone Bigguns
05-21-2008, 05:18 PM
mannnn..that particular Chappelle Show skit was one of THE funniest things I've ever watched. I think my wife made me replay the part where Brady shoots Chapelle in the leg about a dozen times as she had a spastic laughing fit on the couch..love that DVR function.

You got a daytime emmy nigga, you ain't suppose to be doin shit like this!

Good evening bitches!

Hoes, dave. Dave, hoes!

Sorry, Daddy!

Run bitch, run for your life, get some help!

This is not an option nigga, if you don't smoke this we have a problem. This ain't no damn afterschool special!

red
05-21-2008, 05:27 PM

that skit and the mad real world skit are two of the funniest moments i've ever seen on tv

MJZiggy
05-21-2008, 06:29 PM

And this is a problem why?? I don't see your point. It's called self defense, or in this case self defense for a friend. It's not like I knocked her out or even punched her...

Are you suggesting he couldn't have taken her himself? Doesn't seem that way to me...

Freak Out
05-21-2008, 06:45 PM

What? Partial went Maddog on a chick GB? I thought that was just a joke between the rats who attended. What brought that on?

Deputy Nutz
05-21-2008, 07:11 PM

What? Partial went Maddog on a chick GB? I thought that was just a joke between the rats who attended. What brought that on?

Apparently he didn't strike a female hard enough to consider it phyiscal force against a woman. Just self defense of a friend. What a lame ass excuse, you either got into a phyiscal confrontation with a woman or you didn't. I do remember you jumping around talking about jacking that bitch in your PJ Hill Jersey though.

SkinBasket
05-21-2008, 09:21 PM
It's called self defense, or in this case self defense for a friend. It's not like I knocked her out or even punched her...

How noble of you.

Partial
05-21-2008, 10:15 PM

Apparently he didn't strike a female hard enough to consider it phyiscal force against a woman. Just self defense of a friend. What a lame ass excuse, you either got into a phyiscal confrontation with a woman or you didn't. I do remember you jumping around talking about jacking that bitch in your PJ Hill Jersey though.

Right, I'm sure I was jumping around talking about jacking some broad...

In any event, I pushed a girl that punched Mad. No big deal. I said get outta here and pushed her. If a girl throws a punch, there is nothing wrong with pushing them away.

Deputy Nutz
05-21-2008, 10:22 PM

Right, I'm sure I was jumping around talking about jacking some broad...

In any event, I pushed a girl that punched Mad. No big deal. I said get outta here and pushed her. If a girl throws a punch, there is nothing wrong with pushing them away.

Actually you were acting like you just jacked up Randy Couture.

Is there a handbook out there that states that if she throws a punch at your 6-2 230 pound Mexican friend that you are indulged a good hearty push/shove?

Partial
05-21-2008, 10:35 PM
It's called self defense, or in this case self defense for a friend. It's not like I knocked her out or even punched her...

How noble of you.

How noble of me?!? I'm the one who was actually there for a friend, not the one who was puking his guts out.

Deputy Nutz
05-21-2008, 11:40 PM

How noble of you.

How noble of me?!? I'm the one who was actually there for a friend, not the one who was puking his guts out.

Gee you make it out like you saved poor little madtownpacker from that ghastly she devil

MJZiggy
05-22-2008, 06:13 AM

How noble of you.

Mad is perfectly capable of taking care of himself and while I didn't see her hit him, from all accounts, he handled himself like an adult. And yes, afterward you were acting like you had just gone 10 rounds with Oscar.

SkinBasket
05-22-2008, 07:04 AM

How noble of you.

Yes, I'm sure everyone in our party was in much greater danger of assault once I left. That was very selfish of me. To everyone who was there that night, I am deeply sorry I wasn't there to defend your collective honor by beating up girls. I'm so ashamed.

Partial
05-22-2008, 07:47 AM

How noble of you.

Mad is perfectly capable of taking care of himself and while I didn't see her hit him, from all accounts, he handled himself like an adult. And yes, afterward you were acting like you had just gone 10 rounds with Oscar.

That's the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard. STFU. Don't be a DFI. I don't think I said a single word about it. That is NOT the way I handle my business at all. Stop with your stupid ass implications of which you know not.

Deputy Nutz
05-22-2008, 08:37 AM

How noble of you.

That's the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard. STFU. Don't be a DFI. I don't think I said a single word about it. That is NOT the way I handle my business at all. Stop with your stupid ass implications of which you know not.

Well two of us have now claimed you were all jacked up on Mountain Dew and that you were acting like a spider monkey. So far two against zero.

GrnBay007
05-22-2008, 08:54 AM
all jacked up on Mountain Dew

:lol: :lol:

.....will I be safe if I go on this outing? :P :wink:

Zool
05-22-2008, 09:03 AM
all jacked up on Mountain Dew

:lol: :lol:

You can hide behind me 7. Just make sure I'm behind B or you're prolly not safe from groping.

SkinBasket
05-22-2008, 09:11 AM

As long as you don't make any sudden movements toward Madtown, it sounds like you'll be safe.

GrnBay007
05-22-2008, 09:23 AM

As long as you don't make any sudden movements toward Madtown, it sounds like you'll be safe.

omg....LOL!!! x2

sorry partial...that was very funny.

Zool
05-22-2008, 09:28 AM
I'm not sorry. That was funny as hell.

Tarlam!
05-22-2008, 09:42 AM
Guys, as funny as this twist is, we said "what happens in Green Bay, stays in Green Bay". Remember?

Partial
05-22-2008, 09:49 AM
Guys, as funny as this twist is, we said "what happens in Green Bay, stays in Green Bay". Remember?

Agreed, another tribute to the character of the SkinBasket. Nutz, I think you'd find a more loyal and noble ally in a hamster from the pet shop than in SkinBasket.

GrnBay007
05-22-2008, 11:02 AM

Agreed, another tribute to the character of the SkinBasket. Nutz, I think you'd find a more loyal and noble ally in a hamster from the pet shop than in SkinBasket.

First, whether right or wrong, this topic was brought up long ago in some thread proceeding the posters game, this is not the first time. Just a reminder.....to myself and others... your actions in public are never sacred/silent.

Secondly, I wasn't there and didn't witness the situation....however, and I believe I can say this with complete honesty, I would support anyone protecting the honor or safety of one of our own...if there was a reason/cause. But for the record I absolutely don't support any man laying hands on a woman (in any regard) unless there is the fear of physical safety/life.

So Partial, please save some integrity and don't put forth blame on others for bringing up an unpleasant situation rather than say, yeah, I may have over-reacted in that moment. Sometimes, actually quite often people earn more respect and become a better person for saying, yeah, I might have f'd up and I learned from it.

It's funny actually, you have many people on this forum trying to teach you things in your youth and you refuse to acknowledge most of it. I'm happy to say I had two older brothers that beat that shit into me when I was young. :D ...and even if you listen you still have many, many life lessons to learn. It makes you a better person in the end. ...so open your mind to it.

Zool
05-22-2008, 11:05 AM
The only thing I've ever learned in life is, you cant tell anyone anything. People always have to learn things for themselves. Especially when younger. From 15-25 you know everything and everyone else isn't as smart as you. Then life kicks you in the junk a couple times and the light comes on.

But we old folks still try. I wish I had listened more when I was younger.

GrnBay007
05-22-2008, 11:08 AM
The only thing I've ever learned in life is, you cant tell anyone anything. People always have to learn things for themselves. Especially when younger. From 15-25 you know everything and everyone else isn't as smart as you.

You didn't have 2 older brothers like mine!!! :shock:

SkinBasket
05-22-2008, 11:17 AM

Yes, nutz, you should start hanging out with Partial immediately.

Zool
05-22-2008, 11:18 AM
I thought he was a rabbit not a hamster?

Zool
05-22-2008, 11:19 AM
Protein shakes FTW!

http://www.kermijul.pe.kr/07-dumbbell/dumbbell-hamster.jpg

GoPackGo
05-22-2008, 11:25 AM
Its pretty strange that Partial and I both became packerrats on the same day. Does it mean something? Do we have some sort of cosmic connection?

30 Mar 2006 :shock:

Little Whiskey
05-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Its pretty strange that Partial and I both became packerrats on the same day. Does it mean something? Do we have some sort of cosmic connection?

30 Mar 2006 :shock:

you guys are not even on the first page.....what a bunch of losers!

Deputy Nutz
05-22-2008, 03:20 PM

I just don't want him around my wife and daughter, no telling when he might snap. Partial is a very threatening personality, especially towards women that feel the need to speak their mind.

Tarlam!
05-22-2008, 05:09 PM
First, whether right or wrong, this topic was brought up long ago in some thread proceeding the posters game, this is not the first time.

OK, now I'm gonna be unpopular (like it's never happened before!).

Maybe we laughed about some things in the past that happened, but that was all in good fun. No malice, and the stories were "cleared" with the people involved, before they hit the forum.

"What happens in GB, stays in GB" was a rule to protect us from eachother. No posting of pictures, no using events against one another.

The way I see it, the alleged incident involving a few posters and a female is being used against one of the participants of The Gathering. We said we wouldn't do that.

That's a 15 yard penalty for grabbing the facemask. Automatic 1st down.

SkinBasket
05-22-2008, 05:09 PM

I just don't want him around my wife and daughter, no telling when he might snap. Partial is a very threatening personality, especially towards women that feel the need to speak their mind.

I was thinking maybe you could take him to Doreen's since he thinks bars with sweater vests are pretentious.

Tyrone Bigguns
05-22-2008, 05:30 PM
The only thing I've ever learned in life is, you cant tell anyone anything. People always have to learn things for themselves. Especially when younger. From 15-25 you know everything and everyone else isn't as smart as you. Then life kicks you in the junk a couple times and the light comes on.

But we old folks still try. I wish I had listened more when I was younger.

I subscribe to the old earl weaver maxim.."its what you learn after you know it all that counts."

retailguy
05-22-2008, 06:36 PM
First, whether right or wrong, this topic was brought up long ago in some thread proceeding the posters game, this is not the first time.

Maybe we laughed about some things in the past that happened, but that was all in good fun. No malice, and the stories were "cleared" with the people involved, before they hit the forum.

"What happens in GB, stays in GB" was a rule to protect us from eachother. No posting of pictures, no using events against one another.

The way I see it, the alleged incident involving a few posters and a female is being used against one of the participants of The Gathering. We said we wouldn't do that.

All bets are off when it comes to Partial, apparently. If you keep pointing out the obvious, you'll probably be next.... :roll:

Deputy Nutz
05-22-2008, 06:44 PM

You are going to be unpopular because no one followed this rule that I am aware of. If it was even a rule, I understand not using pictures and stuff, but I think most of us have opened up on each other. Besides that rule was in place only becaue we thought you and Ziggy were going to get it on and that is some private shit. :D

Harlan Huckleby
05-22-2008, 06:47 PM
I agree with Retail's sentiment.

the piling-on Partial is so lame and cowardly.

People who don't have the nerve to needle Skin or Nutz, or one of the other professional-grade assholes in the forum, will insert little digs at a besieged Partial. I'm looking at you 007 & Ziggy.

Deputy Nutz
05-22-2008, 06:55 PM

People who don't have the nerve to needle Skin or Nutz, or one of the other professional-grade assholes in the forum, will insert little digs at a besieged Partial. I'm looking at you 007 & Ziggy.

I think Partial did his best to offend them when he acted high and mighty about divorce. Go back a few pages. Keep Partial going long enough and he can just about offend everyone.

I am suprised it took you this long to jump in and stir the pot, nice will power.

Tarlam!
05-22-2008, 06:56 PM
If you keep pointing out the obvious, you'll probably be next.... :roll:

I am OK with "being next". I have always been a jerk around here, so I guess when I'm "next", I will have deserved it!

Just as long as "I'm next" by the rules. Shit, I don't want it to come out that I had sex with farm animals in Green Bay!!! What happens in Green Bay, stays in Green Bay! And I am counting on the oathe we all took that photos of me and the goat will not be posted, as agreed!

retailguy
05-22-2008, 07:00 PM

I am OK with "being next". I have always been a jerk around here, so I guess when I'm "next", I will have deserved it!

Just as long as "I'm next" by the rules. Shit, I don't want it to come out that I had sex with farm animals in Green Bay!!! What happens in Green Bay, stays in Green Bay! And I am counting on the oathe we all took that photos of me and the goat will not be posted, as agreed!

After NINE pages of this, you still sound like you TRUST these guys.... :?:

I wish you luck.

See, it's all PARTIALS fault because he could offend anyone. Just read the thread. Therefore if you you have a idiot desire to offend everyone, then the gloves are off.... It's all fair game at that point.

I must have missed that rule. :wink:

Tarlam!
05-22-2008, 07:07 PM

I wish you luck.

See, it's all PARTIALS fault because he could offend anyone. Just read the thread. Therefore if you you have a idiot desire to offend everyone, then the gloves are off.... It's all fair game at that point.

RG, have you ever sat down and had a beer with any of them? I know I have. I don't profess to know them, but they are all good guys. They happen to be having a hissy fit, which they'll get over. Unless you were there in GB, you really are dealing with the internet characters. I am talking with people whom I've actually met.

As such, lecturing me is prolly outta line.

Deputy Nutz
05-22-2008, 07:07 PM

I wish you luck.

What the fuck is your problem, besides always being an asshole on these forums. I understand that you have to take Partials back in an argument with Skin, you have to hope Skin goes down eventually because of all the shit you have taken from him, but honestly if Partial wouldn't look to start shit then it wouldn't pile on him. Perfect example is in the movie Back to the Future. Biff was always looking for shit, and he always ended up in a big pile of manuer. His car would get all messed up and he would have it in his mouth and good ole' Marty McFly would just roll on by on his skateboard. Good movie.

Deputy Nutz
05-22-2008, 07:09 PM

I wish you luck.

RG, have you ever sat down and had a beer with any of them? I know I have. I don't profess to know them, but they are all good guys. They happen to be having a hissy fit, which they'll get over. Unless you were there in GB, you really are dealing with the internet characters. I am talking with people whom I've actually met.

Don't worry if you bring your new bride or fiance' skin and I will offend her and then you will say, "I can't trust those fuckers around my women."

If I have seen it once, I have seen it a thousand times!

Tarlam!
05-22-2008, 07:12 PM
Don't worry if you bring your new bride or fiance' skin and I will offend her and then you will say, "I can't trust those fuckers around my women."

Oh, Nutz! You think I'd take a bride that can't deal with this shit? Wait till you meet her, if I don't screw it up before then!

Oscar
05-22-2008, 07:12 PM
I'm looking forward to making the trip up to GB in October..Will anyone hold my post count against me?? :lol: I can rope a goat with the best of them... :lol: :lol:

Deputy Nutz
05-22-2008, 07:13 PM

I think piling on partial would be if someone would go into a thread that he posted in and start giving him shit for no reason. I understand he is a big American Idol buff, I ain't real big on it, but I am not going to just bust his balls about it because I want to mess with him. Partial isn't a hateful scumbag of a person I just got to keep the little panty sniffer in line.

Tarlam!
05-22-2008, 07:14 PM
I can rope a goat with the best of them... :lol: :lol:

Just as long as we get photos, all will be forgiven, Jeff!

Oscar
05-22-2008, 07:15 PM
:tup:

Deputy Nutz

Oh, Nutz! You think I'd take a bride that can't deal with this shit? Wait till you meet her, if I don't screw it up before then!

Well I can't speak for Skin, but I was actually pretty restrained most of the night because I was being shy.

MJZiggy
I'm looking forward to making the trip up to GB in October..Will anyone hold my post count against me?? :lol: I can rope a goat with the best of them... :lol: :lol:

I think you've just made about 10 new friends around here...

retailguy

I wish you luck.

Lecturing you? :shock: Well, I know written communication is one-sided, but I don't know how you got that out of my post.

And, no, I haven't sat down and had a beer with any of them, and I'm not likely to do that any time soon.

Taking your original post at face value leaves two options:

1 - You're full of crap (not likely)
2 - They didn't follow the agreement that was set down.

I don't see other options. So, if I "offended" you by lecturing, I apologize. Was not my goal.

Deputy Nutz
05-22-2008, 07:19 PM

I wish you luck.

Lecturing you? :shock: Well, I know written communication is one-sided, but I don't know how you got that out of my post.

And, no, I haven't sat down and had a beer with any of them, and I'm not likely to do that any time soon.

Taking your original post at face value leaves two options:

1 - You're full of crap (not likely)
2 - They didn't follow the agreement that was set down.

I don't see other options. So, if I "offended" you by lecturing, I apologize. Was not my goal.

Would you sit down with me and have a white wine spritzer?

Tarlam!
05-22-2008, 07:19 PM
Partial isn't a hateful scumbag of a person I just got to keep the little panty sniffer in line.

He does stuff that he regrets. I was with him on one such occasion. He is impulsive and passionate; he's not stupid or dumb and I believe, he has a heart of gold. I spent some time with him.

He says things that we older folk find really insulting. I stand by him as a mate of mine.

Oscar
05-22-2008, 07:24 PM
I think P will find out like the rest of us that life always works its self out in the end..

Harlan Huckleby
05-22-2008, 07:25 PM
I can rope a goat with the best of them... :lol: :lol:

????? I've never heard this expression. Is this something like a dirty sanchez?

retailguy
05-22-2008, 07:26 PM
What the fuck is your problem, besides always being an asshole on these forums.

Pot - Meet kettle.

I understand that you have to take Partials back in an argument with Skin, you have to hope Skin goes down eventually because of all the shit you have taken from him,

Please, you can't be dumb enough to believe this. I didn't take "partial's back" in this thread because of Skin, what I did was point out yet another instance of "ganging up". In the first several pages of this thread, EVERYONE was critical of Partial, and NO ONE was critical of Skin. (go back and re read it) I happen to disagree with most of the Partial talking points in this thread, but I firmly believe he does not deserve the extreme criticism that he got and continues to get, in this thread. And yes, I see that he made it worse the longer it went on with some pretty stupid and naive observations.

but honestly if Partial wouldn't look to start shit then it wouldn't pile on him.

Looked at in isolation, isn't this an INFLAMMATORY statement? See, if partial would just 'behave' the way YOU and the others in this thread think he should all is OK, but if he steps outta line... well then, he's dead meat.

(sounds like a "mob" talking point to me.)

Perfect example is in the movie Back to the Future. Biff was always looking for shit, and he always ended up in a big pile of manuer. His car would get all messed up and he would have it in his mouth and good ole' Marty McFly would just roll on by on his skateboard. Good movie.

I have the trilogy. One of my favorite movies.

I guess I should be grateful that you didn't "bash" my moderating abilities. It's something I guess. :wink:

Oscar
05-22-2008, 07:26 PM
I'll rope the goat...You do the rest.. :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
05-22-2008, 07:29 PM
sounds good, Jeffro. I'm hearing banjo music.

Tarlam!
05-22-2008, 07:31 PM
if I "offended" you by lecturing, I apologize. Was not my goal.

RG, really no need to apologize! I wasn't offended at all, but I did feel lectured to.

In spite of all the crap flying, if you actually meet them, you can't help but trust them. They are really nice people. It's like a fight in the family IMHO. Skin, Nutz, Partial and I sat at the same dining table in Favre's Steakhouse and ate some of the best beef and lobster WI has to offer.

We have met. I'll share this with everyone.... Skin is not what I expected in person, Nutz should be a starting QB for an Arena League Team (cannon for an arm!, just isn't 6'4")(also not what I expected) and one can have a really mature conversation with Partial, despite his youth (or posts).

Once you meet, you have a different view, I guess.

retailguy
05-22-2008, 07:31 PM

Nothing personal, but no, I wouldn't. I'm a little preoccupied raising my kids, and getting my wife through law school. I go to one game a year, and won't pay over face to see the game ( though I did pay for extra tix last year for my wife and other daughter who couldn't go as a ONE TIME thing, so it isn't out of the question, I guess), so that pretty well limits me to my friends tix. Meeting for the rats game isn't high on my agenda.

Not much of a party animal any longer, that's for sure. If I get the Falcons game, you may see me, but I probably won't party... Not me any more.

Tarlam!
05-22-2008, 07:38 PM
Not much of a party animal any longer, that's for sure. If I get the Falcons game, you may see me, but I probably won't party... Not me any more.

Memo to ALL Rats:

Come to the game, if you can. Nobody cares if you are the last (wo)man standing. I was the first to bed every night (jetlag). Noboday cares. It's like family getting together without the gossip. It was a blast and it will be again.

Partial
05-22-2008, 09:53 PM

I think Partial did his best to offend them when he acted high and mighty about divorce. Go back a few pages. Keep Partial going long enough and he can just about offend everyone.

I am suprised it took you this long to jump in and stir the pot, nice will power.

It's not high and mighty, its a vow before god and a man honoring his word. I don't see where I'm acting high and mighty. It's called sucking it up even if it sucks ass because thats what you said you'd do before the all mighty.

MJZiggy
05-22-2008, 09:54 PM
Like I said...almost word for word...

Partial
05-22-2008, 09:57 PM
Partial isn't a hateful scumbag of a person I just got to keep the little panty sniffer in line.

He does stuff that he regrets. I was with him on one such occasion. He is impulsive and passionate; he's not stupid or dumb and I believe, he has a heart of gold. I spent some time with him.

He says things that we older folk find really insulting. I stand by him as a mate of mine.

If there is one event of that trip that I feel bad about, that was it. That was a really stupid thing to do. In any case, all this talk of women beating is ridiculous.

Partial
05-22-2008, 10:09 PM

Memo to ALL Rats:

Come to the game, if you can. Nobody cares if you are the last (wo)man standing. I was the first to bed every night (jetlag). Noboday cares. It's like family getting together without the gossip. It was a blast and it will be again.

I echo these statements. There was a lot more to the weekend than just drinking. I would say the drinking was really overhyped. I felt like the time in Michelle's living room just hanging out, the time in Tarlam's room, and then playing football in the street outside Michelle's was the most fun.

Even if just for a day to meet everyone, it'd be a good mini-vacation!

Partial
05-22-2008, 10:11 PM
Like I said...almost word for word...

I'm not saying that its not, but its not something that I support. My parents got divorced and they are both horrendous to hang out with some. I'm not a big church goer but I am very strong in my faith and its just not something that I think too acceptable. I will consider my relationship a failure and be extremely disappointed if I could not make it work out. Especially for my kids, as you know I want to have like 4 or 5 of them.

Zool
05-23-2008, 08:26 AM
I'm a little preoccupied raising my kids, and getting my wife through law school.

I sure hope you dont end up staying home with them while she pursues her career.

As to the ganging up, its really just Nutz sticking up for his BFF Skin. And I really cant believe you dont realize this is like 99% for the sake of humor. I refuse to believe it. No one here is seriously upset by any of this.

P has said some really stupid shit in the last couple months and if I didn't like the guy, I wouldn't even reply. You seem to be the only one bent out of shape over the whole thing. Maybe you just aren't getting it. If one of your friends says some off the wall stupid shit, do you just let it go? Or do you bag on him/her for the next 3-4 months bringing it up as often as possible? Me, and most of the other people in this thread, are in the latter. Except Harlan. He's just a d-bag who thinks he's funnier than he really is.

Zool
05-23-2008, 08:31 AM
I'm not saying that its not, but its not something that I support. My parents got divorced and they are both horrendous to hang out with some. I'm not a big church goer but I am very strong in my faith and its just not something that I think too acceptable. I will consider my relationship a failure and be extremely disappointed if I could not make it work out. Especially for my kids, as you know I want to have like 4 or 5 of them.

P you're so much like me 10 years ago its scary. You'll figure it out though. Shit doesn't fit into neat little packages like that. Life is too unpredictable.

I hope for your sake that if/when you do get married you stay married till your balls drag on the floor and her tits are at her belt. But to say that you would stay with someone even if you're completely miserable is stupid.

Also divorce doesn't always get to be your choice. You know that right? The future P could end up not liking you and file the papers herself. You can't tell her no. Well you could, but then you'd have to lock her in the basement.

Zool
05-23-2008, 08:32 AM

Maybe a nice Cosmo?

Deputy Nutz
05-23-2008, 08:34 AM
I'm a little preoccupied raising my kids, and getting my wife through law school.

I sure hope you dont end up staying home with them while she pursues her career.

As to the ganging up, its really just Nutz sticking up for his BFF Skin. And I really cant believe you dont realize this is like 99% for the sake of humor. I refuse to believe it. No one here is seriously upset by any of this.

P has said some really stupid shit in the last couple months and if I didn't like the guy, I wouldn't even reply. You seem to be the only one bent out of shape over the whole thing. Maybe you just aren't getting it. If one of your friends says some off the wall stupid shit, do you just let it go? Or do you bag on him/her for the next 3-4 months bringing it up as often as possible? Me, and most of the other people in this thread, are in the latter. Except Harlan. He's just a d-bag who thinks he's funnier than he really is.

Retail doesn't have friends. At least not friends to enjoy white wine spritzers with. It is sad.

SkinBasket
05-23-2008, 09:21 AM
Retail doesn't have friends. At least not friends to enjoy white wine spritzers with. It is sad.

Are they going to have a fine assortment of melon flavored liqueurs where you're taking me tomorrow?

I'm a little excited to compare the per capita tooth count against Doreen's. Not to mention the domestic violence rate.

GBRulz
05-23-2008, 10:21 AM
I was the first to bed every night (jetlag).

I didn't realize the jetlag came in the form of a bottle. :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
05-23-2008, 10:46 AM
If one of your friends says some off the wall stupid shit, do you just let it go? Or do you bag on him/her for the next 3-4 months bringing it up as often as possible? Me, and most of the other people in this thread, are in the latter. Except Harlan. He's just a d-bag who thinks he's funnier than he really is.

BS. Most of the comments are not friendly ribbing, its nastiness.

And why you taking a shot at me - is that more kidding-around friendliness?

Zool
05-23-2008, 10:51 AM
You've now made it to my do not reply list.