PDA

View Full Version : A Beautiful Mind (this site's edition)

Anti-Polar Bear
05-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Ok rats, as I am bored as hell b/c my girlfiend is with her family in Kentucky and, after interning the past two summers, I decided to lay back this summer as it could be my last before entering the "real world." So the time has come once again for my annual “A Beautiful Mind” thread. For those of you not familiar, this thread is where I—a genius—ingeniously and accurately predict where all NFC teams will finish in the forthcoming season. If you are a betting man like I am, you should heed what I have to say, for I am truly a genius.

NFC NORTH

Packers 12-4: Aaron “Fragile” Rodgers is injured on the 1st day of training camp and is done for the season. Brian Brohm—the qb with the weakest arm in NFL since Brooks Bollinger—proves that he cant throw a 5 yards slant against or with the wind. Insert Matt Flynn, who saves the Packers. Just kidding. Brooks Bollinger has a better chance of starting for the Packers than Flynn, and Bollinger is not even on the roster! So what the bleep is going on? Thompson visits Mississippi and crawls back into the open arms of one Brett Lorenzo Favre. All is well in title-town with Favre back at the helm.

Vikings 8-8: The Vikes have a decent RB, a decent DL and a decent Darren Sharper, but they also have a mediocre QB, mediocre WRs and mediocre CBs. Is Brooks Bollinger on their roster? LOL.

Bears 7-9: Rex Grossman is so bad, it is funny.

Lions 6-10: I ask this for the sake of competency: Why are Matt Millen and Ted Thompson still running NFL teams? Looks like the fat suits above them are too, incompetent.

NFC EAST

Cowboys 11-5: Guess who Tony Romo is dating this year. 2 yrs ago it was Carrie Simpson Underwood, last yr it was Jessica Carrie Simpson. This year Romo is dating Orenthal James Simpson.

Giants 10-6: To quote Radiohead, the G-Men are “so fvcking special.”

Eagles 8-8: To quote The Liberals, the Eagles are “so very gay.”

Native Americans 6-10: Liberals don’t use the R word.

NFC SOUTH

Falcons 10-6: Joey Harrington leads the Falcons into the playoffs.

Saints 9-7: Reggie Bush leads the Saints into the playoffs.

Bucs 4-12: Chucky 10 is shown on IMAX.

Panthers 4-12: Steve Smith is the son of Stan Smith in “American Dad!” (Personally, I hate that show because it depicts the boring life a conservative family; but I watch it because Hayley is an extreme liberal like me.)

NFC WEST:

Seahawks 10-6: If Ted Thompson has such a good eye for talent, how come the Seahawks didn’t hire him to be their GM after they demote Holmgren?

Rams 7-9: Is a Ram a horse or a cow?

49ers 5-11: Is Alex Smith better than AROD? Time will tell. Time always tells the tale of a Tale who has a tail.

Cardinals 2-14: To quote The Verve, the Cardinals just can’t “change their mold.”

Wildcard: Seahawks over Saints, Falcons over Giants

Divisional: Packers over Falcons, Cowboys over Seahawks

Championship: Packers over Cowboys

Super Bowl: Packers over Patriots

PS: Zool, this is football related. Please, man, dont delate this thread. :cry:

Joemailman
05-16-2008, 08:25 PM
Wait minute. I thought in the year after Favre, Joey Harrington is supposed to ride to the rescue.

Gunakor
05-16-2008, 08:27 PM
Wait minute. I thought in the year after Favre, Joey Harrington is supposed to ride to the rescue.

That's what I heard too...

woodbuck27
05-17-2008, 07:12 AM
What's a genius?

MadtownPacker
05-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Cowboys 11-5: Guess who Tony Romo is dating this year. 2 yrs ago it was Carrie Simpson Underwood, last yr it was Jessica Carrie Simpson. This year Romo is dating Orenthal James Simpson.Hahha, you can get this kinda sheeze anywhere else. :lol:

BTW - Didnt the falcons release Harrington?

Guiness
05-20-2008, 11:47 AM
Cowboys 11-5: Guess who Tony Romo is dating this year. 2 yrs ago it was Carrie Simpson Underwood, last yr it was Jessica Carrie Simpson. This year Romo is dating Orenthal James Simpson.Hahha, you can get this kinda sheeze anywhere else. :lol:

BTW - Didnt the falcons release Harrington?

I'm sure they'll soon see the error of their ways. He IS a Terford QB, after all :lol: