PDA

View Full Version : Ted Thompson Cant Draft to Save His Mother's Life!!!

Anti-Polar Bear
05-19-2008, 01:44 AM
Ted Thompson's draft picks 2005-2007:

2005:

1. Rodgers: Injury-prone qb. Already missed a zillion more games than Brett Favre did in 16 seasons altogether.

2. Collins: underachiever. Starter by default.

2. Murphy: this pick is proof of thompson's incompetence. Murphy had a pre-existing medical condition that Thompson failed to detect. All said, Thompson merely drafted this guy to insult Javon Walker, a pro bowl draft pick by the genius himself, Mike Sherman.

4. Underwood: So bad, Thompson was forced to sign Manuel.

4. Poppinga: An average Joe. Starter by default.

5. Coston: Injury-prone.

5. Hawkins: Who?

6. Montomery? Who?

6. Bragg? Who?

7. Campbel: Who?

7. Whitticker: Thompson replaced Mike Wahle with this guy. Was a starter by default. Gone after a season. Ted Thompson is so fvcking incompetent!

2006:

1. Hawk: Average starter. As the 5th overall pick, shouldnt this guy be playing at a pro bowl level????

2. Colledge: Inconsistent and underachiever. Starter by default.

2. Jennings: Thompson's best pick out of his zillion picks.

3. Hodge: BJ Sanders played more games for the Pack than this guy!!!

3. Splitz: Average at best. Starter by default.

4. Rodgers: This pick couldve landed the Pack Terrell Owens. So you think Andy Reid would rather trade Owens to a divison rival than a non-NFC East team? Thompson was hibernating in a cave at the time the Eagles were shopping Owens around.

4. Blackmon: Injury-prone.

5. Martin: Who?

6. Moll: Injury-prone.

6. Jolly: shows some flashes, but is injury-prone.

6. Culver: Who?

7. Tollefson: Who?

2007:

1. Herrell: This guy spent so much time on the inactive list as a rookie, he made Jameel Reynolds look good. Terrible pick. Further proof of Thompson's incompetence.

2. Jackson: Average. Started by default.

3. Jones: Faded after strong start.

3. Rouse: Made the team by default; started a couple of games by default.

4. Barbre: If this guy is as good as thompson says he is, how come he wasnt playing when Colledge, Spitz, Coston were struggling? You have to be an idiot not to see the truth: Thompson is using Barbre's false "protental" to shed light away from the biggest fvck up in NFL history; His failure to trade for RANDY FVCKING MOSS with this pick!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Clowney: Who?

6. Hall: Nothing special. Starter by default.

6. Cosby: Thompson's second best pick out of his zillion picks is a kicker!!!

6. Bishop: Who?

7. Wynn: Injury-prone. Started by default.

7. Harris: Who?

Bottom line: No pro bowl picks. A bunch of injury-prone players. A bunch of average players starting by default. 4-12. 8-8. Sherman never never never never went 4-12 or 8-8 as GM. Randy Moss is not wearing a Packer uniform. 1 good player drafted (Jennings); a zillions misses and busts. Add them all up and Favre is forced to retire....early. Incompetent, thy name is Ted Thompson!!!

Tarlam!
05-19-2008, 02:00 AM
Tank, now do the exercise with Sherman's drafts so we can truly compare....

Anti-Polar Bear
05-19-2008, 02:05 AM

Sherman had 3 drafts. Drafted 2 pro bowl players; traded for another one. Never went 4-12 or 8-8 as GM. Never missed the playoffs.

Mike Sherman was a better gm than thompson is and will ever be.

Lurker64
05-19-2008, 02:13 AM
Of the 765 players drafted by all teams in the 2005 through 2007 draft, 22 of them have been pro bowlers, which is 2.8%. Of all 32 NFL teams, only 16 of them have managed to draft a single pro bowler in those three drafts.

Moreover, "Pro-Bowl Player" is an absolutely worthless metric since it's a glorified popularity contest that is heavily weighted towards teams that play in big markets. Did Nick Folk greatly outplay Mason Crosby last year? Not really. Folk's FG percentage was slightly better, but Crosby made more kicks from 50+ and made more total kicks. In addition, Crosby's kickoffs were better despite playing in more outdoor and bad weather games. Was the balloting even close between the two? No, because Folk plays in Dallas and thus has an advantage in popularity contests like Pro-Bowl ballotting. Players in Green Bay have an inherent disadvantage in Pro Bowl Balloting because of the size of the market and the obscurity of the team (except for Favre.) How many years did William Henderson play at a Pro Bowl level, but didn't get voted in?

Also, if we want to be completely fair. Sherman drafted two Pro Bowl players, Walker and Kampman. Kampman was drafted in 2002 and first made the Pro Bowl in his fourth year in the league, none of Thompson's players have had four years in the league yet, some may yet be pro bowl players in their fourth year. Javon Walker made the Pro Bowl in 2004 after being drafted in 2002, but in retrospect considering what we gave up to get him (A first and a second for a first and a fifth) his total contribution to the Green Bay Packers and his current value in the league, that was a bad pick. Javon Walker's only good year was his Pro Bowl year, he was not a good player before or after so it's highly questionable to trot him out as some proof of drafting acumen.

Players are significantly more likely to make the pro bowl if they are drafted in the higher rounds and are in the league longer. Of the first day players from Thompson's first draft, only Nick Collins even had an opportunity to make the pro bowl. Rodgers would not as he was sitting behind Favre, though he is our current starting QB and may yet be a very good player (even a pro bowler), and Terrence Murphy was promising but his career was ended by a freak injury. By the time we had a pick on the 2nd day of 2005, there were only two Pro Bowl players left in the draft and one was cut by the team who drafted him (Derek Anderson). I agree that Nick Collins is merely average, however. Perhaps it will take four years for him to really come on, however, similar to Kampman (who was widely touted as "merely average" until he had his breakout season in 2006.)

Tarlam!
05-19-2008, 02:30 AM

Sherman had 3 drafts. Drafted 2 pro bowl players; traded for another one. Never went 4-12 or 8-8 as GM. Never missed the playoffs.

Be fair, Tank, make the list and then we can compare how many busts Shermie picked and how many TT picked.

While you're at it, don't forget to mention how many picks both started each draft with and how many players they came away with.

What's Shermie doing these days, anyway Tank?

Anti-Polar Bear
05-19-2008, 02:48 AM
Popularity? Are you sure your not talking about the NBA All-Stars where Yao Ming is a starter every year because he has a whole nation voting for him? Fans only have a say in 1/3 of Pro Bowl votes!

There’s no telling how good Walker would be with the Packer had he remained with the team, but this much is clear: he was an excellent player for the Packer prior Thompson’s arrival.

Murphy’s injury is not a “freak” incident. He had a medical condition that the Thompson administration failed to detect. In other words, Murphy should not have been playing football in the 1st place. This guy played less games for the Packers than Robert Ferguson!

Bottom line is, Thompson had far better draft positions than Sherman, yet Sherman still out drafted him.

mission
05-19-2008, 03:00 AM
Bottom line is, Thompson had far better draft positions than Sherman, yet Sherman still out drafted him.

why did thompson have better draft position than sherman.................. ?

Anti-Polar Bear
05-19-2008, 03:10 AM
why did thompson have better draft position than sherman.................. ?

You don't know? (Read the next post for anwser)

Anti-Polar Bear
05-19-2008, 03:12 AM
The Polar bear gave birth 4-12 and 8-8. :roll:

Lurker64
05-19-2008, 04:04 AM
There’s no telling how good Walker would be with the Packer had he remained with the team, but this much is clear: he was an excellent player for the Packer prior Thompson’s arrival.

No he wasn't. Walker had one good season in his entire career. He was wretched before that season and he's been wretched since that season. If he hadn't been traded, he would have been cut a long time ago. His first year in the league he caught 23 passes for 319 yards. In his second year he had approximately the same production that Jennings and Jones had in their rookie seasons, then he had his one good season, then he shredded his knee and became no use to anybody.

Walker is not a good player and he was, in retrospect, a wasted pick even though he made a pro bowl once. Mark my words, he will not be back.

packrat
05-19-2008, 04:52 AM
I know it is the off season, but this is a very boring way to stir the pot. The initial post is obviously a lame attempt at a joke. Anyone who can't see the difference in the direction the Pack is headed under Thompson compared to Sherman should be a Lion's fan. Sherman had the over the hill gang that was getting worse fast and couldn't win a playoff game. Thompson has a very young team that had the best season in years and is only going to get better. Perhaps the biggest improvement of Thompson over Sherman is in the coaches they chose. At least Thompson knows when to get rid of mistakes rather than letting his ego hang on to losers just because he was the one who picked them.

cpk1994
05-19-2008, 06:16 AM
I know it is the off season, but this is a very boring way to stir the pot. The initial post is obviously a lame attempt at a joke. Anyone who can't see the difference in the direction the Pack is headed under Thompson compared to Sherman should be a Lion's fan. Sherman had the over the hill gang that was getting worse fast and couldn't win a playoff game. Thompson has a very young team that had the best season in years and is only going to get better. Perhaps the biggest improvement of Thompson over Sherman is in the coaches they chose. At least Thompson knows when to get rid of mistakes rather than letting his ego hang on to losers just because he was the one who picked them.Then explain Kurt Schottenhiemer, and why he still has a job.

Sef0r
05-19-2008, 06:31 AM
I am confused. I was reading the post and thought "hahaha, he is making a funny". Then I get to the replies and it is actually genuine hate he has torwards TT. Wow, just wow.

MJZiggy
05-19-2008, 06:32 AM
Never missed the playoffs.

Never made the NFC Championship game either.

Tarlam!
05-19-2008, 06:46 AM
Perhaps the biggest improvement of Thompson over Sherman is in the coaches they chose.Then explain Kurt Schottenhiemer, and why he still has a job.

Charles Woodson and Al Harris(16/18 top games aint too bad).

Rouse and Bigby.

I'll give you Collins and the backups.

BTP
05-19-2008, 07:01 AM
Another silly rant :bs:

cpk1994
05-19-2008, 07:26 AM
Perhaps the biggest improvement of Thompson over Sherman is in the coaches they chose.Then explain Kurt Schottenhiemer, and why he still has a job.

Rouse and Bigby.

I'll give you Collins and the backups.Woodson and Harris is hardly a notch in th plus column for Kurt S. A card board cut-out could coach Those two and look good. Jury is still out on Bigby and Rouse. Remember, Collins had a good rookie season and look where he is now. Schottenhiemer has no credible reason to still be holding his job.

Scott Campbell
05-19-2008, 08:26 AM
I think this thread is an excellent candidate for the Garbage Can.

Zool
05-19-2008, 08:28 AM

To be fair, the moron never said that Sherman was a good coach. He was just touting his ability to draft punters. Tank sure does love him some attention. You gotta wonder what his parents were doing when he was a child.

Tank did you have a nanny? Did you not have hands-on parenting during your formative years? Did you need a hug?

CaliforniaCheez
05-19-2008, 10:20 AM
Life in Technicolor must really stink.

Iron Mike
05-19-2008, 10:25 AM
This guy played less games for the Packers than Robert Ferguson!

And who managed to draft the Turd????

Let's revisit that stellar 2001 Sherman draft:

Jamal Reynolds (bust)
Robert Ferguson (could have had Chambers)
Bhawoh Jue (bust)
Torrance Marshall (bust)
Bill Ferrario (bust)
David Martin (bust)

At least Ferguson, Jue and Martin are still in the NFL, otherwise that draft would be a total failure. :roll:

Tarlam!
05-19-2008, 10:46 AM

Rouse and Bigby.

I'll give you Collins and the backups.Woodson and Harris is hardly a notch in th plus column for Kurt S. A card board cut-out could coach Those two and look good. Jury is still out on Bigby and Rouse. Remember, Collins had a good rookie season and look where he is now. Schottenhiemer has no credible reason to still be holding his job.

Yeah, but I am calling it as I see it from a glass half full perpective. There is definitely a glass half empty perspective, but, the secondary was a strength last season. i won't deny that.

sharpe1027
05-19-2008, 10:50 AM
Tank sure does love him some attention.

A Masters Degree in Physchology wasn't needed to figure that one out. :)

HarveyWallbangers
05-19-2008, 11:27 AM

He never went 13-3. He never made the NFC Championship Game.

sheepshead
05-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Ignore him, he'll go away.

Deputy Nutz
05-19-2008, 11:32 AM
I get a kick at the same people that always feel they need to respond to Tank. Like the majority here don't realize that Tank's mind is for shit and has know idea what the hell he is talking about other than to get everybody into a frenzy.

I find it hilarious that someone this stupid can have this big of an effect on this forum.

Tarlam!
05-19-2008, 11:33 AM

Na, he won't. we know him. He'll get banned and then complain on other boards about it...

Deputy Nutz
05-19-2008, 11:47 AM

Na, he won't. we know him. He'll get banned and then complain on other boards about it...

He has never been banned, just suspended, and that was like for a week.

Freak Out
05-19-2008, 12:29 PM
I think this thread is an excellent candidate for the Garbage Can.

More like the shit can.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-19-2008, 12:49 PM
="Tarlam

What the fuck, Tarlam. I gave no fuck about fuck when I got banned.

The only time I complained was when some fuck at JSO, Matt something, complained about getting banned here and I made a parody out of it by indicating that I was banned from PackerHats by Sadtownpacker.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-19-2008, 12:52 PM
And Mike Ditka, get your facts str8t b4 you post!!!!!!!!!!

The draft that produced Reynalds and Ferguson was Wolf's not Sherman. In fact, it was Wolfs last draft.

sharpe1027
05-19-2008, 02:01 PM
What great insight. Somehow not a single team in the NFL, eventhough they have many of the best football minds working for them, is able to see how good Sherman is and offer him another GM job. I also don't understand why the Texans didn't win the Superbowl. They must have stupidly ignored his genius punter drafting suggestions.

Sherman wasn't all bad, but he had enough questionable moves that I don't miss him.

Have you gained enough attention now? Can we move on now?

Zool
05-19-2008, 02:06 PM
What great insight. Somehow not a single team in the NFL, eventhough they have many of the best football minds working for them, is able to see how good Sherman is and offer him another GM job. I also don't understand why the Texans didn't win the Superbowl. They must have stupidly ignored his genius punter drafting suggestions.

Sherman wasn't all bad, but he had enough questionable moves that I don't miss him.

Have you gained enough attention now? Can we move on now?

You dont know Tank very well. This is the calm before the storm.

Patler
05-19-2008, 02:07 PM
The draft that produced Reynalds and Ferguson was Wolf's not Sherman. In fact, it was Wolfs last draft.

Or it was Sherman's first draft, depending on your perspective. We have discussed this over and over again. There is ample support to argue that Wolf controlled it, there is just as much to support that Sherman controlled it. Perhaps no one did and that is why it ended up as it did.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-19-2008, 02:19 PM
That draft was Wolf's last. Period. He offically retired after the draft, not before. Do the research. Ron Wolf drafted Jamel Reynolds.

Blaming Sherman for something he had no control over is like saying Ted Thompson should be blamed for being gay.

Patler
05-19-2008, 02:29 PM
That draft was Wolf's last. Period. He offically retired after the draft, not before. Do the research. Ron Wolf drafted Jamel Reynolds.

Blaming Sherman for something he had no control over is like saying Ted Thompson should be blamed for being gay.

That draft was Sherman's first. Period. He took over officially in January, and Wolf stayed on in emeritus status to help out. Do the research. Mike Sherman wanted and drafted Jamal Reynolds.

Blaming Wolf for something he had no control over is like saying Anti-Polar Bear should be blamed for being whatever it is that he is.

sharpe1027
05-19-2008, 02:44 PM
You dont know Tank very well. This is the calm before the storm.

I know him well enough that I think that it is less about the point than about getting a response and that he will pick and choose which points to respond to.

In all seriousness, I don't see alot of harm in humoring him. It probably makes his day and is somewhat entertaining to see what he tries to come up with to support his rather odd statements.

Fritz
05-19-2008, 03:00 PM
Of the 765 players drafted by all teams in the 2005 through 2007 draft, 22 of them have been pro bowlers, which is 2.8%. Of all 32 NFL teams, only 16 of them have managed to draft a single pro bowler in those three drafts.

Moreover, "Pro-Bowl Player" is an absolutely worthless metric since it's a glorified popularity contest that is heavily weighted towards teams that play in big markets. Did Nick Folk greatly outplay Mason Crosby last year? Not really. Folk's FG percentage was slightly better, but Crosby made more kicks from 50+ and made more total kicks. In addition, Crosby's kickoffs were better despite playing in more outdoor and bad weather games. Was the balloting even close between the two? No, because Folk plays in Dallas and thus has an advantage in popularity contests like Pro-Bowl ballotting. Players in Green Bay have an inherent disadvantage in Pro Bowl Balloting because of the size of the market and the obscurity of the team (except for Favre.) How many years did William Henderson play at a Pro Bowl level, but didn't get voted in?

Also, if we want to be completely fair. Sherman drafted two Pro Bowl players, Walker and Kampman. Kampman was drafted in 2002 and first made the Pro Bowl in his fourth year in the league, none of Thompson's players have had four years in the league yet, some may yet be pro bowl players in their fourth year. Javon Walker made the Pro Bowl in 2004 after being drafted in 2002, but in retrospect considering what we gave up to get him (A first and a second for a first and a fifth) his total contribution to the Green Bay Packers and his current value in the league, that was a bad pick. Javon Walker's only good year was his Pro Bowl year, he was not a good player before or after so it's highly questionable to trot him out as some proof of drafting acumen.

Players are significantly more likely to make the pro bowl if they are drafted in the higher rounds and are in the league longer. Of the first day players from Thompson's first draft, only Nick Collins even had an opportunity to make the pro bowl. Rodgers would not as he was sitting behind Favre, though he is our current starting QB and may yet be a very good player (even a pro bowler), and Terrence Murphy was promising but his career was ended by a freak injury. By the time we had a pick on the 2nd day of 2005, there were only two Pro Bowl players left in the draft and one was cut by the team who drafted him (Derek Anderson). I agree that Nick Collins is merely average, however. Perhaps it will take four years for him to really come on, however, similar to Kampman (who was widely touted as "merely average" until he had his breakout season in 2006.)

Lurker, please. Quit trying to introduce facts and logic into a Tank thread.

After reading Tank's post, I am in despair. I was out of the country last year, and I am just now getting back. My gosh, what happened to the Packers last year? Did they win any games at all?

texaspackerbacker
05-19-2008, 03:10 PM
When you go down the list player by player, Tank makes a pretty compelling case. Stack it up next to Sherman's picks--including Walker, Kampman, and Barnett, and it looks even better.

Yet, the Packers are where they are now at least as much because of Thompson as because of Sherman.

I used to say over and over and over again, it's just WRONG to play off Thompson against Sherman. BOTH did a damn good job, and in a lot of respects, they weren't all that different.

Deputy Nutz
05-19-2008, 03:14 PM
When you go down the list player by player, Tank makes a pretty compelling case. Stack it up next to Sherman's picks--including Walker, Kampman, and Barnett, and it looks even better.

Yet, the Packers are where they are now at least as much because of Thompson as because of Sherman.

I used to say over and over and over again, it's just WRONG to play off Thompson against Sherman. BOTH did a damn good job, and in a lot of respects, they weren't all that different.

Sherman got burned in free agency and it cost him. He panicked with Cleditus Hunt, and payed him way more than he was worth. He couldn't develop a defensive line to save his life.

When Sherman missed he missed big.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-19-2008, 05:34 PM

Tex, thanks for the compliment but you cannot ignore Thompson's incompetence.

Thompson is so incompetent, he makes Matt Millen look like...well, Mike Sherman, the only gm in NFL to never miss the playoffs, and who did not draft Jamal Reynolds or Ferguson (go patler, go do the research).

The Shadow
05-19-2008, 06:44 PM
13 - 3?
Long live these horrible drafts.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-19-2008, 06:45 PM
13 - 3?
Long live these horrible drafts.

Hi Jerry Tagge. :)

The Shadow
05-19-2008, 06:50 PM
When did they start awarding the Executive of the Year trophy to horrible drafters? I must have missed that.

retailguy
05-19-2008, 07:57 PM
When did they start awarding the Executive of the Year trophy to horrible drafters? I must have missed that.

Well, by your own admission, you are kinda old. Maybe you slept through it? :twisted:

Mazzin
05-19-2008, 08:10 PM
This rant is just dumb. :bs: A.J. Hawk.....HMMM who did you want with that pick???? Oh yea Micheal Huff point proven. What is Sherman doing?

Oh yea, you sir are an idiot... By default <~~~~like our whole team!

Carolina_Packer
05-19-2008, 08:32 PM

To be fair, the moron never said that Sherman was a good coach. He was just touting his ability to draft punters. Tank sure does love him some attention. You gotta wonder what his parents were doing when he was a child.

Tank did you have a nanny? Did you not have hands-on parenting during your formative years? Did you need a hug?

He could just come up from the basement and ask them! :lol:

Anti-Polar Bear
05-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Whats up Mazzin, are you mad at me or something?

Mazzin
05-19-2008, 11:59 PM
No, not mad. Just as I've grown older, I see that there is no way you can actually BELIVE the shit you let spout out of your mouth.

When i was younger i was naive, and just wanted to get along with somebody, ANYBODY. I choose you because you were almost an outcast at jso as i was. But now i see you jsut say stuff you dont even half heartedly mean. I mean if you do really the stuff you say, you sir have the intellegence of a gold fish, or the ignorance of a 14 year old boy.

Grow up tanker. :roll:

bobblehead
05-20-2008, 01:19 AM
Popularity? Are you sure your not talking about the NBA All-Stars where Yao Ming is a starter every year because he has a whole nation voting for him? Fans only have a say in 1/3 of Pro Bowl votes!

Murphy’s injury is not a “freak” incident. He had a medical condition that the Thompson administration failed to detect. In other words, Murphy should not have been playing football in the 1st place. This guy played less games for the Packers than Robert Ferguson!

if you are gonna cut paste your idiocy from sportsbubbler i'm gonna cut paste my response:

If TT is the incompetent one, the other 31 GM's must have done said MRI correct? Since all the GM's but the incompetent TT knew about said condition and they said nothing and let him take the field with such a dangerous condition what does that say about them?? They knowingly let a guy with a possible death causing condition take the field and never said a word?? I know you are just pulling chains and you don't believe your own drivel, but since you like to debate and I like to debate and you like to gay bait I figured I would destroy your useless arguement once and for all. In the remote chance you were serious you must really think the other 31 GM's who did their homework are real pieces of *** to let him risk his life that way and not say a word. PS...he should sue the radiologists who did the other tests and didn't say a word since they are incredibly guilty of malpractice.

[Edit Tags]
Report abuse Quick Reply

Zool
05-20-2008, 07:31 AM
Tank is going for the record of annoyance. Lets see how long I let it go before I just cant stand it.

MadtownPacker
05-20-2008, 08:31 AM
Maybe we can all have a vote about his fate? Kinda like American Idol but more like a Death Row appeals board?.

Zool
05-20-2008, 08:35 AM
Hell yes. I get to be Randy. Mad can be Simon. Who wants to be Paula?

K-town
05-20-2008, 08:49 AM

So you're essentially asking which Packerrat is batshit crazy?

MadtownPacker
05-20-2008, 08:55 AM

So you're essentially asking which Packerrat is batshit crazy?Was up man? Where you been hiding out?

It is obvious Paula would be Woodbuck. :lol:

K-town
05-20-2008, 09:03 AM
Hey, Mad. Always in here lurking.
By the way, thanks for the mental image of Woody as Paula, in a dress and heels.
:lol:

Zool
05-20-2008, 09:12 AM
I'm gonna see how long I can pull off the "ex-Journey bass player" routine when Tankage is around.

run pMc
05-20-2008, 09:59 AM
4-12. 8-8. Sherman never never never never went 4-12 or 8-8 as GM.

This is selective statistics, and misleading. It omits a 13-3 year, being NFCN champs and a hosting a homegame in the NFC championship(something Sherman never accomplished). It's true Sherman went 4-12 as the coach the year he was stripped of his GM title, but he also went 4-12 with his players. I don't think TT had turned over much of the roster yet.

Sherman did well with a few players (Barnett, Walker, Kampman), but he treated draft picks like they were diseases -- witness the trades for James Lee, BJ Sander... I almost threw up in my mouth on reading of the R-Kal Truluck trade. Sherman made some FA blunders (Joe Johnson, C. Hunt) that handcuffed the team salary cap-wise w/r/t keeping Sharper, Longwell, and Wahle. Sherman swung for the fences everytime, which is (IMHO) is a risky way to draft when you have an aging team.

If Tank thinks TT is a bad GM, he's entitled to his opinion. I happen to disagree with his opinion and some of his 'supporting' arguments. I think the team is better now than under Sherman, and that says something about the personnel and coaching staff. Apparently others do too.

Pack-man
05-20-2008, 03:36 PM
Tank just jumps from forum to forum spewing his Sherman love crap. He stays until no one is responding then he jumps to another sight.

He can't possibly believe any of the crap he says. No one that fricken stupid!
Trading up in the 3rd round to pick a lousy punter is all you need to know about Mike Shermans GM prowess! If he was such a fantastic GM why is he not running another NFL franchise right now?

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2008, 04:07 PM
Dude the only forums i post at is this, JSO, and Packerhigh.com.

Packersnews is gay.

Packerchatters is gay.

Packerforums is gay.

Packraddict (why the fuck is the word censored?) is gay, although Jack Smirking Revenge is pretty cool (but I dont post there b/c of No Mo Moss; he is gay)

Packersplanet is gay.

Packerhat is gay; I was banned by SadtownPacker.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2008, 04:13 PM
Speaking of American Idol:

GO DAVID FUCKING COOK!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!! BEAT THAT FUCKING KID!!!!!

swede
05-20-2008, 05:44 PM
Where do extreme liberals stand on using appropriate language in the public forum?

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2008, 09:29 PM
Fuck is a great word. Fuck is a beautiful word. Fuck is NOT a derogatory word. Fuck is as much a part of English as “Oscar De La Hoya” is a part of Spanish.

Fuck all you fucks who seek to censor the word fuck.

BallHawk
05-20-2008, 09:32 PM

We have a thread for that in the Romper Room, asswipe.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2008, 09:34 PM
Fuck you. I wrote that b4 you bumped up the fucking American idol thread. I dont read anything beyond page 1 in the Romper room, ok?

BallHawk
05-20-2008, 09:57 PM
Fuck you. I wrote that b4 you bumped up the fucking American idol thread. I dont read anything beyond page 1 in the Romper room, ok?

Alright, fair enough. Unfortunately, Cook bombed so it's kinda over.

I'm a hypocrite now.

Bretsky
05-20-2008, 10:30 PM

From my perspective I think you should knock this crap off Tank.

Your pollution of consistently bad language is getting sickening.

I can't say I speak for others but that's my view

Bretsky
05-20-2008, 10:37 PM

I'm not huge into censoring but I think there should be some common sense and courtesy considered. I think it's reasonable to think kids might be reading in here and who knows what the ages are.

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2008, 11:28 PM
why is my f-word thread deleted?

MadtownPacker
05-20-2008, 11:29 PM
Youre next.

GrnBay007
05-20-2008, 11:30 PM

Gee, maybe people don't want to put up with your games.

Bretsky
05-20-2008, 11:31 PM

I didn't delete it but I'll praise and fully support whoever did

Anti-Polar Bear
05-20-2008, 11:35 PM
You guys should watch more Simpson episodes. The writers there poke fun of Fox all the time, and Fox pays their salaries! :)

But it is your site. I am merely trying to pass time.

Joemailman
05-20-2008, 11:45 PM
No, not mad. Just as I've grown older, I see that there is no way you can actually BELIVE the shit you let spout out of your mouth.

When i was younger i was naive, and just wanted to get along with somebody, ANYBODY. I choose you because you were almost an outcast at jso as i was. But now i see you jsut say stuff you dont even half heartedly mean. I mean if you do really the stuff you say, you sir have the intellegence of a gold fish, or the ignorance of a 14 year old boy.

Grow up tanker. :roll:

Mazzin trashes goldfish and 14 year old boys!!!! :wink:

run pMc
05-21-2008, 11:46 AM
QFT

Where do extreme liberals stand on using appropriate language in the public forum?

I know several extreme liberals who would be tempted to smack Tank with a protest sign for his inappropriate use of the word 'gay'.

QF mockery:

Fuck is a great word. Fuck is a beautiful word. Fuck is NOT a derogatory word. Fuck is as much a part of English as “Oscar De La Hoya” is a part of Spanish.

Obviously this is an attempt to yank someone's chain. If I were to take this seriously: (1) I wouldn't say 'fuck' is a beautiful word, but I do think it is offensive. (2) Oscar de la Hoya is not "a part of Spanish". A person cannot be part of a language. Furthermore, he is Mexican-American (born in East LA).

Tank, I know you're bored. Please stop...you are only confirming the opinion of some readers that your intelligence is lacking.