PDA

View Full Version : Should JustinHarrell be banned for good?

RashanGary
05-22-2008, 09:07 PM
:) Tank got banned with a healthy majority. He deserved it. I wonder though; how many would love to see me gone too?

If I get banned after this, see ya'll. It's been real. It's been fun. I'll miss the most liberal, flexible Packer forum ever and all of the people (well, most of the people).

MJZiggy
05-22-2008, 09:17 PM
What the hell have you ever done except being wrong most of the time??? :lol:

Iron Mike
05-22-2008, 09:23 PM
IDK, that guy buys wine about three blocks from where I grew up. :oops:

HarveyWallbangers
05-22-2008, 09:31 PM
I voted "yes" because I don't think JH has the willpower to stay away.
:D

Charles Woodson
05-22-2008, 09:45 PM
:) Tank got banned with a healthy majority. He deserved it. I wonder though; how many would love to see me gone too?

If I get banned after this, see ya'll. It's been real. It's been fun. I'll miss the most liberal, flexible Packer forum ever and all of the people (well, most of the people).

be careful what you wish for :lol:

Joemailman
05-22-2008, 10:00 PM
I voted no, because every forum needs a sexist like you to keep the chicks in line.

MadtownPacker
05-22-2008, 11:03 PM
I voted yes just to make your ass sweat it out.

Guiness
05-22-2008, 11:36 PM
The yes's have a healthy lead at the halfway mark! Just had to go looking for attention, eh JH?

So...how long does this poll go? Is MTP going to abide by the results? lol

*voted NO*

falco
05-23-2008, 05:48 AM
i voted yes for justinharrel and no for APB :twisted:

MadScientist
05-23-2008, 12:37 PM
Only if you bring back that Borat in speedos avitar. (I know it wasn't quite speedos, but I don't have a name for it, and I don't want to think about it.)

mraynrand
05-23-2008, 12:41 PM
I voted no, because every forum needs a sexist like you to keep the chicks in line.

So what's wrong with sexy?

http://kevinremde.members.winisp.net/images/Nigel_20Tufnel.jpg

gex
05-23-2008, 05:27 PM
I voted yes to ban that avatar. God I hate looking at his ugly ass mug everytime. Its worse than Skinbaskets Michael Jackson and Harlans(?) wierd looking baby one. DId those both get banned too? I fucking hope so! :shock:

MadtownPacker
05-23-2008, 05:47 PM
I voted yes to ban that avatar. God I hate looking at his ugly ass mug everytime. Its worse than Skinbaskets Michael Jackson and Harlans(?) wierd looking baby one. DId those both get banned too? I fucking hope so! :shock:I heard Harlan has Diplomatic Immunity.

digitaldean
05-23-2008, 07:17 PM

I voted no for JH and yes for APB.

JH hasn't done anything that merits the boot. Tank, well he should roll up another blunt and try another forum.

oregonpackfan
05-23-2008, 09:04 PM
I voted "No" Justin. You are already out in left field with most of your posts. Why should we throw you over the fence? :)

MadtownPacker
05-23-2008, 09:08 PM
Looks like JH can win this thing with a touchdown. This is gonna be a close finish.

JH - Does it feel like playing Russian Roulette? :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
05-23-2008, 10:08 PM
Mad, if you were half a man, you'd rig the poll and get rid of that scumbag.

Freak Out
05-23-2008, 10:35 PM
Some day he'll appreciate a good wine so I voted no.

Harlan Huckleby
05-23-2008, 11:03 PM
i honestly forget how I voted, but now I want to see some blood. JH seems to be making a comeback and it's upsetting. I think there are some backroom deals going on to save his ass.

GrnBay007
05-24-2008, 12:17 AM
i honestly forget how I voted, but now I want to see some blood. JH seems to be making a comeback and it's upsetting. I think there are some backroom deals going on to save his ass.

He gave me $50 to vote no.

:wink:

GrnBay007
05-24-2008, 12:22 AM

Getting pretty feisty lately. Time for a flea bath?

Bretsky
05-24-2008, 01:22 AM

Getting pretty feisty lately. Time for a flea bath?

Probably needs some frontline to keep all the ticks off as well :lol:

The Leaper
05-24-2008, 08:20 AM
I'll vote no just to get it closer to 50-50. I'm part of Operation Chaos. This needs to be taken all the way to the convention.

RashanGary
05-24-2008, 08:20 AM
How about I go to all of the night TC practices and give a report in exchange for my exile. I didn't think I was going to get voted off :) :) I just felt bad for Tank and wanted to make him feel better by proving he's not the only hated one here, but i thought I'd get enough support to stick around.

Boom. . . Outta here.

Bretsky
05-24-2008, 08:24 AM
Some people probably voted yes just because you made the poll :lol:
Tank earned what he got; you are a keeper.

Cheers,
B

Scott Campbell
05-24-2008, 08:26 AM
I just felt bad for Tank and wanted to make him feel better by proving he's not the only hated one here, but i thought I'd get enough support to stick around.

Eh, don't worry about it. I'm sure you got a lot more support than I would have.

MJZiggy
05-24-2008, 08:54 AM
How about I go to all of the night TC practices and give a report in exchange for my exile. I didn't think I was going to get voted off :) :) I just felt bad for Tank and wanted to make him feel better by proving he's not the only hated one here, but i thought I'd get enough support to stick around.

Boom. . . Outta here.

If there's anything I've learned in life it's not to ask the question if you can't handle the answer.

You may be a complete bonehead at times, but you haven't done anything to get tossed so I doubt you would regardless of the result of the vote (so I voted yes just to watch you squirm...).

red
05-24-2008, 09:13 AM
well this seemed to have backfire

so mad, are you going to boot him?

:lol:

i voted yes, but like mad said, it was to make you sweat. thats what you get for asking a question like that

Rastak
05-24-2008, 09:57 AM

He gave me $50 to vote no.

I'll give you $75 to switch your vote..... :lol:

Bretsky
05-24-2008, 10:05 AM
nobody is getting the boot; he's stuck with all of us idiots

Rastak
05-24-2008, 11:01 AM
nobody is getting the boot; he's stuck with all of us idiots

Could be the early onset of dyslexia but I think you got that backwards Bretsky.

Harlan Huckleby
05-24-2008, 11:24 AM
I just felt bad for Tank and wanted to make him feel better by proving he's not the only hated one here, but i thought I'd get enough support to stick around.

Eh, don't worry about it. I'm sure you got a lot more support than I would have.

I don't know about that, you'd certainly have my support with an affirmative vote.

Scott Campbell
05-24-2008, 11:41 AM

I don't know about that, you'd certainly have my support with an affirmative vote.

......somewhat surprising considering that I haven't courted the Pompous Douchebag demographic.

MadtownPacker
05-24-2008, 12:53 PM
well this seemed to have backfire

so mad, are you going to boot him?

i voted yes, but like mad said, it was to make you sweat. thats what you get for asking a question like thatHe hasn't broken any rules. Tank's wasn't to ban him but rather to allow him back.

So basically this poll was just JH discovering how much an asshole he is. Surprised he wants to run and cry like a little girl. :lol:

RashanGary
05-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Thank you for your votes. You guys have me within 1 !!!!

2 more votes and we have them licked!!

Freak Out
05-24-2008, 02:46 PM

Is that your dog?

MJZiggy
05-24-2008, 03:22 PM
It's a cute avatar...

RashanGary
05-24-2008, 03:41 PM

Is that your dog?

No. If I were to get a dog, I like the ones with pointy ears though.

Iron Mike
05-24-2008, 04:35 PM
Looks like a Shiba Inu:

http://www.kennels.co.uk/images/U.JapShibaInu.jpg

Joemailman
05-24-2008, 04:40 PM
JH is down 4 votes, but the superdelegates haven't voted yet so anything can happen.

Iron Mike
05-24-2008, 04:43 PM
If I were to get a dog, I like the ones with pointy ears though.

Keeshond:

http://puppydogweb.com/gallery/keeshonden/keeshond_renee.jpg

Swedish Vallhund:

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/petplanet/images/breeds/swedish_vallhund.jpg

Pembroke Welsh Corgi:

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images/PembrokeWelshCorgispuppy.jpg

MJZiggy
05-24-2008, 04:44 PM
Thank you. I knew I knew that dog!!

Iron Mike
05-24-2008, 04:48 PM
Belgian Sheepdog:

http://puppydogweb.com/gallery/belgiansheepdogs/belgiansheepdog_denby.jpg

Collie:

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images16/CollievFaith3yrsBlueMerle8.JPG

Italian Greyhound:

http://homepage.usask.ca/~schmutz/NelsonIGdilute.jpg

MJZiggy
05-24-2008, 04:52 PM
I know a collie that looks just like that. He loves me beyond all hope and reason and he's not even my dog.

Iron Mike
05-24-2008, 04:56 PM
I know a collie that looks just like that. He loves me beyond all hope and reason and he's not even my dog.

I have a dog that looks just like that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/winneh.jpg

Say "hi" to Winnie.

Guiness
05-25-2008, 12:21 AM

True dat.

Guiness
05-25-2008, 12:25 AM
Whippet

http://www.lepus-sighthounds.com/whippets/SamWillieMR2001Em.jpg

Deputy Nutz
05-25-2008, 04:49 PM
http://www.french-bulldog-breeders.com/db_french_bulldog1.jpg

Picture of one of my dogs

Iron Mike
05-26-2008, 05:34 AM
http://www.french-bulldog-breeders.com/db_french_bulldog1.jpg

Picture of one of my dogs

You let that dog get up on the table?

RashanGary
05-26-2008, 08:46 AM
That thing looks like a big rat and it's left nut is all over your table cloth. Cute if you're into that sort of thing.

retailguy
05-26-2008, 08:12 PM
I voted yes out of spite. :D

GrnBay007
05-26-2008, 08:39 PM
Those Whippets are cool looking dogs. I'm confused....do both Iron Mike and Guiness own a Whippet? Are they a friendly dog?

RashanGary
05-26-2008, 08:43 PM
I voted yes out of spite. :D

You bastard :)

MJZiggy
05-26-2008, 09:23 PM
Those Whippets are cool looking dogs. I'm confused....do both Iron Mike and Guiness own a Whippet? Are they a friendly dog?

Whippets are cool dogs, but I think they're just posting pics of dogs they think are cool. Mike has the 2nd (less hairy) collie pictured.

Guiness
05-28-2008, 04:10 PM

Yes, I own a whippet, so I posted the pic of the dog both because I own one, and because I think they're cool :D

Any questions? I've got a ton of experience with a lot of them (spent many hours at the breeder's place)

Iron Mike posted an Iggy - Italian Greyhound. It's a toy breed, and debatable if it's a sight hound or not. More of an apartment pet, similar to miniature pinschers.

SkinBasket
05-28-2008, 04:20 PM
I had a whippet. We had a falling out. She's gone now. She looked like the one on the right.

MJZiggy
05-28-2008, 07:59 PM

Yes, I own a whippet, so I posted the pic of the dog both because I own one, and because I think they're cool :D

Any questions? I've got a ton of experience with a lot of them (spent many hours at the breeder's place)

Iron Mike posted an Iggy - Italian Greyhound. It's a toy breed, and debatable if it's a sight hound or not. More of an apartment pet, similar to miniature pinschers.

I took a nap with an Italian Greyhound once. Bony ass dog with little dog elbows in my ribs and such.

Deputy Nutz
05-29-2008, 12:05 AM

I took a nap with an Italian Greyhound once. Bony ass dog with little dog elbows in my ribs and such.

:shock:

Deputy Nutz
05-29-2008, 12:07 AM
That thing looks like a big rat and it's left nut is all over your table cloth. Cute if you're into that sort of thing.

Thats not my damn dog, I have a french bulldog like dog above. See this is why I voted for you to go fuck yourself.

I don't think you want to start ripping on a guys dog, it can get pretty brutal.

Harlan Huckleby
05-29-2008, 12:10 AM
I don't think there has ever been 60 votes for another poll, the passions over JustinHarrell run deep. Damn, just TWO votes shy of getting rid of the problem. This is going to require some properly briefed new members......

Little Whiskey
05-29-2008, 02:40 PM
can you hunt with any of those dogs?

Deputy Nutz
05-29-2008, 02:50 PM
can you hunt with any of those dogs?

My little bulldogs are great squirrel hunters, in fact my female has actually caught and mauled several of squirrels in my parents back yard, she also some how caught a bird and ate it. She also ate a frog once.

Guiness
05-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Whippet's are definitely hunting dogs. A pack of three, or a mixture of them with greyhounds will bag a lot of rabbit. Rabbit has a long season up here, so you can hunt them at times when there aren't other hunters in the bush.

They were also good for deer, but not many places that's legal I don't think!

Harlan Huckleby
05-30-2008, 08:34 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d3/Angora_rabbit.jpg

If you can guess the breed of my beloved pet Timmy I will give you 5 bucks.

retailguy
05-30-2008, 11:37 AM
Timmy is an Angora Rabbit.

Partial
05-30-2008, 11:48 AM
Looks like the Partial vote could swing it.

Harlan Huckleby
05-30-2008, 09:57 PM
Timmy is an Angora Rabbit.

you are 100% correct! And Angora Rabbits are sheared to produce a wool.

About that 5 buck reward, retail: I'm afraid you are the victim of a dirty trick I learned back in reform school. You offer to pay a kid in "bucks", and the bucks turn out to delivered by a knee to his groin, legs, and other lower body areas.

HarveyWallbangers
05-30-2008, 09:58 PM
34-34

We need a yes vote since Harrell is rigging the vote. I think Mickey Mouse voted three times.

Partial
05-30-2008, 10:05 PM
I was right, my vote would decide it.

Harlan Huckleby
05-30-2008, 10:06 PM
nothing is decided until the superdelegates weigh-in.

that would be tank, lawyer joe, and Torrance Marshall's girlfriend

GrnBay007
05-30-2008, 10:22 PM
nothing is decided until the superdelegates weigh-in.

that would be tank, lawyer joe, and Torrance Marshall's girlfriend

Partial
09-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Alright drunk ass, I'm going to cast my deciding vote since you have spammed like 30 threads tonight not contributing anything at all.

sheepshead
09-09-2008, 07:06 AM
You shouldn't be banned for being a weenie.

SkinBasket
09-09-2008, 07:22 AM
Well digging up this thread is a smart thing to do...