PDA

View Full Version : What you would change about women?

Kiwon
05-26-2008, 07:45 AM
Now that scientists have mapped the genome of a female it opens up the possibility of adding or taking away certain traits, physical or psychological, from women.

If you could change something about women what would it be?

Be honest. :twisted:

.................................................. ......................................

Scientists claim first sequencing of individual woman's DNA

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/genetics/2008-05-26-woman-dna_N.htm

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands (AP) — Dutch scientists claim they have completed the first sequencing of an individual woman's DNA.
The researchers at Leiden University Medical Center say they have sequenced the entire genome of one their researchers, geneticist Marjolein Kriek, and plan to publish it after review.

The first sequencing of a composite human genome was announced in 2001, followed by the first individual DNA sequencing in 2007. In all, four individual male genomes have been sequenced — including that of James Watson, credited with first describing the structure of DNA in 1953 along with Francis Crick.

Lead researcher Gert-Jan van Ommen said in a statement Monday that "it was time, after sequencing four males, to balance the genders a bit."

RashanGary
05-26-2008, 08:43 AM
I'd make them hornier than men.

Bretsky
05-26-2008, 08:52 AM
At first I was going to plead the fifth.........but what the heck.......
all gals desire other gals and men and crave threesomes only with
2 gals and one guy

MadtownPacker
05-26-2008, 09:08 AM
I'd make them hornier than men.That's already true.

LL2
05-26-2008, 09:14 AM
Can we make then less moody?

MadtownPacker
05-26-2008, 09:19 AM
This thread is about changes not miracles. :lol:

red
05-26-2008, 09:26 AM
third boob in the middle of the back

for hugging situations

LL2
05-26-2008, 09:33 AM
third boob in the middle of the back

for hugging situations I like boobs, but let's not make women weird with a third boob.

oregonpackfan
05-26-2008, 10:38 AM
I would make them happier with their indoor surroundings. They are constantly wanting to apply new paint, new wallpaper, new drapes, etc. My wife is a prime example! :roll:

Tarlam!
05-26-2008, 10:59 AM
Well, I always wanted to talk to God about that shitty "It's that time of the Month" deal. I would do away with the excuse....

GrnBay007
05-26-2008, 11:21 AM
Well, I always wanted to talk to God about that shitty "It's that time of the Month" deal. I would do away with the excuse....

Do away with the excuse???? How about do away it IT!! Here is what should happen, women only get a period until they are around 35 yrs. old. Then it stops with no complications and no menopause symptoms. Just make sure you have all the kids you want before you are 35. :D

MJZiggy
05-26-2008, 11:26 AM
How 'bout they just do a redesign so you never have to have it at all?

And keep in mind gents, they've mapped the male genome too...I'm just sayin'

GrnBay007
05-26-2008, 11:29 AM

Yeah, but it's part of what makes us tougher than men...you know that. :D

digitaldean
05-26-2008, 11:34 AM

I think that's already been toyed with considering how many "metros" are out there now. :wink:

As for the female, the mood swings adjustment (monthly and midlife) would add some sanity. I have one adult femaie (wife), teenaged femaie and another near adolescence living in our home. There ain't enough scotch available to get two (and in the near future - three) "cycles" coordinated properly.

GrnBay007
05-26-2008, 11:41 AM
As for the female, the mood swings adjustment (monthly and midlife) would add some sanity. I have one adult femaie (wife), teenaged femaie and another near adolescence living in our home. There ain't enough scotch available to get two (and in the near future - three) "cycles" coordinated properly.

LOL Just think how proud you will be of yourself when you get through all that!! :wink:

MJZiggy
05-26-2008, 11:52 AM

I think that's already been toyed with considering how many "metros" are out there now. :wink:

Don't worry about it. Nature will coordinate them for you, but there will be a couple days a month where it's best just not to say anything.

digitaldean
05-26-2008, 11:58 AM

Don't worry about it. Nature will coordinate them for you, but there will be a couple days a month where it's best just not to say anything.

I'm at that stage now. It's giving the phrase "walking on eggshells" a whole new meaning. :lol:

Deputy Nutz
05-26-2008, 03:09 PM
I would like another set of boobs on their back.

bobblehead
05-26-2008, 06:16 PM
I would make them (and men) less susceptable to marketing....you know, a little shiny rock to put on your finger and simply let sit there is worth $10,000, and if your man doesn't agree he doesn't really love you!! Um, if your pants don't say (insert brand) then you are somehow a less worthy human, so pay 7 times as much for our label.

Now I am aware that men have problems too (if your TV screen isn't 65" and higher definition than your eyes you are a wimp), but this thread is about women.

GBRulz
05-26-2008, 08:01 PM
This thread is about changes not miracles. :lol:

and you have the right to laugh about women's moodiness because......? :whist:

Partial
05-26-2008, 10:23 PM
I would erase the "fear of technology change" in them. The women in my life are far less stoked to switch phones, computers, etc than the guys are. It's a new toy for us!

GrnBay007
05-26-2008, 10:38 PM
I would erase the "fear of technology change" in them. The women in my life are far less stoked to switch phones, computers, etc than the guys are. It's a new toy for us!

LOL I can relate to that. :oops: If it still works, why change it? Now, clothes and shoes? I can understand the need for change. :D

GBRulz
05-26-2008, 10:53 PM

I have to disagree with this one. At least for myself and some of my friends. We are fine with picking up the coolest new camera or phone (i just bought my 3rd phone in the past 4 months, lol)...but then off to do some shoe shopping, of course :wink:

I think age has alot to do with this though, don't you think? Then again, I guess it depends on what kind of work you do.

GrnBay007
05-26-2008, 10:58 PM
I think age has alot to do with this though, don't you think?

You callin me old, bitch???

HAHA....I've always wanted to say something like that.

:P :wink:

GBRulz
05-26-2008, 11:06 PM
Old? Na... But, do ya wanna come shopping on the 3rd Wed of the month at Kohl's? We could use your senior discount and get 15% off !! :lol: :taunt:

GrnBay007
05-26-2008, 11:14 PM
Old? Na... But, do ya wanna come shopping on the 3rd Wed of the month at Kohl's? We could use your senior discount and get 15% off !! :lol: :taunt:

:shock:

Now I'm really hurt. Stalker bratface.

:P

Partial
05-27-2008, 12:03 AM

I have to disagree with this one. At least for myself and some of my friends. We are fine with picking up the coolest new camera or phone (i just bought my 3rd phone in the past 4 months, lol)...but then off to do some shoe shopping, of course :wink:

I think age has alot to do with this though, don't you think? Then again, I guess it depends on what kind of work you do.

Definitely agree. Way too many factors in play. The women in my life fear technology it seems, though.

Bretsky
05-27-2008, 12:22 AM
Make it illegal for them to wear shoes

This of ALL THE MONEY we'd save :!:

Tarlam!
05-27-2008, 01:09 AM
OK, this "improvement" is for over legal age posters only.

Y'know how after the wonderful act of making love there is a mad ruch for the kleenex box? Well, I would design women so they didn't leak.... :oops:

Kiwon
05-27-2008, 01:23 AM

Y'know how after the wonderful act of making love there is a mad ruch for the kleenex box? Well, I would design women so they didn't leak.... :oops:

TMI - Too Much Information, Tarlam. :wink:

Tarlam!
05-27-2008, 01:53 AM

You telling me you aint bin there??

Kiwon
05-27-2008, 04:24 AM

:tup: That's kind of a loaded question. Get it, loaded?

Tarlam!
05-27-2008, 04:34 AM

Actually, it was an unloaded question... :D

But you must know what I mean! Especially if you wanna make a baby, Every drop might contain the one. The ONE. Having it just go into tissues seems such a waste.

If I had to create Woman anew, that would be priority #1. Then, that monthly cycle thingy would be less problematic, if I could choose..

Kiwon
05-27-2008, 04:50 AM
:D I'm sure the North American Packer Rats will enjoy reading this subject matter first thing in the morning when they wake up.

Anyone having yogurt for breakfast? :D

Tarlam!
05-27-2008, 04:54 AM
:D I'm sure the North American Packer Rats will enjoy reading this subject matter first thing in the morning when they wake up.

I tried my best to make it RR compatible! I certainly hope I succeeded!

MJZiggy
05-27-2008, 06:04 AM
Make it illegal for them to wear shoes

This of ALL THE MONEY we'd save :!:

B, we've been through this before: no shoes = no heels (stilettos included)

MadtownPacker
05-27-2008, 08:43 AM

Y'know how after the wonderful act of making love there is a mad ruch for the kleenex box? Well, I would design women so they didn't leak.... :oops:Problem solved...

http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb/20060825/CorkStopper69659.jpg

Deputy Nutz
05-27-2008, 08:45 AM

But you must know what I mean! Especially if you wanna make a baby, Every drop might contain the one. The ONE. Having it just go into tissues seems such a waste.

If I had to create Woman anew, that would be priority #1. Then, that monthly cycle thingy would be less problematic, if I could choose..

I really didn't realize this was a problem, maybe you just ain't getting deep enough.

Zool
05-27-2008, 08:47 AM

I really didn't realize this was a problem, maybe you just ain't getting deep enough.

Thats what I was thinking.

Scott Campbell
05-27-2008, 10:20 AM

I tried my best to make it RR compatible! I certainly hope I succeeded!

We can't take you anywhere.

:lol:

oregonpackfan
05-27-2008, 10:35 AM

Yogurt does help get prevent and get rid of those damn yeast infections that some women seem to get "down there." :)

SkinBasket
05-27-2008, 11:45 AM
Women should be able to change their breast size and shape to fit their particular needs of the moment. Wanna impress that hot guy? Pump 'em up! Want to go for a nice jog? Go prepubescent on yourself!

Okay, that's more like magic than DNA, but I'm no scientist. Then again, I'm not a magician either, but adjustable boobs are more important than leaks in my book. The only downside would be the "need" for women to buy an exponentially greater number of bras.

Tarlam!
05-27-2008, 12:11 PM

Thats what I was thinking.

Oh very funny, gents.

MJZiggy
05-27-2008, 05:45 PM
Forget it. I'm going back to work...