PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Human - Female 02

SkinBasket
05-28-2008, 07:04 AM
The Skinbasket desires to create the perfect human. The best place to find the materials necessary for this is obviously the internet.

After a highly scientific culling of the internet to provide a diverse, yet representative random sample, the SkinBasket has decided to allow his fellow Packerrats to determine the course of human evolution by voting in a winner take all tournament consisting of 32 men and 32 women. The champions will be mated and human perfection shall be achieved.

The internet has discovered that there are two women with similar names. Science strictly dictates that only one can survive and have any hope of incubating the perfect fetus. Choose wisely, rats.

Assistant Professor Mary Jo Garcia vs. Playboy’s Cyber Girl Of The Year Jo Garcia

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/f02.jpg

hoosier
05-28-2008, 07:56 AM
The Skinbasket desires to create the perfect human. The best place to find the materials necessary for this is obviously the internet.

After a highly scientific culling of the internet to provide a diverse, yet representative random sample, the SkinBasket has decided to allow his fellow Packerrats to determine the course of human evolution by voting in a winner take all tournament consisting of 32 men and 32 women. The champions will be mated and human perfection shall be achieved.

The internet has discovered that there are two women with similar names. Science strictly dictates that only one can survive and have any hope of incubating the perfect fetus. Choose wisely, rats.

Assistant Professor Mary Jo Garcia vs. Playboy’s Cyber Girl Of The Year Jo Garcia

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/f02.jpg

Charming. I have a better idea, something more suited to a person of your talents. How bout you find a way to create a digital hybrid of Mary Jo Garcia and Jo Garcia, the "offspring" of this lovely couple. We'll call it Mary Jo Jo. Maybe it will have Mary Jo's brains and Jo's looks. Or then again....

Deputy Nutz
05-28-2008, 09:14 AM
Mary Jo Garcia, only because she looks like Partial.

Tarlam!
05-28-2008, 09:19 AM

Now that you mention it...

the_idle_threat
05-28-2008, 10:08 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GBRulz
05-28-2008, 10:51 AM

and now that I think about it.....

Tyrone Bigguns
05-28-2008, 06:23 PM
Partial and professor never seen at the same place at the same time. Hmmm...

MJZiggy
05-28-2008, 07:54 PM
It has to be the professor, because the other chick would never be able to feed a baby with those plastic ta tas.