PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Human - Female 03

SkinBasket
05-29-2008, 07:04 AM
The Skinbasket desires to create the perfect human. The best place to find the materials necessary for this is obviously the internet.

After a highly scientific culling of the internet to provide a diverse, yet representative random sample, the SkinBasket has decided to allow his fellow Packerrats to determine the course of human evolution by voting in a winner take all tournament consisting of 32 men and 32 women. The champions will be mated and human perfection shall be achieved.

The voice of a the perfect woman can arouse great passion, soothe a troubled mind, or drive you insane in a matter of minutes. The internet has summoned two of the greatest voices of our era to battle for the right to carry the perfect man's baby.

"Singer" Brittiny Spears vs "Singer" Celine Dion

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/f03.jpg

Scott Campbell
05-29-2008, 08:21 AM
Man, I'd rather vote for the "Partial" lady again.

Zool
05-29-2008, 08:23 AM
Where's the "other" option?

Deputy Nutz
05-29-2008, 08:26 AM
I guess we have to have "nuttier than squirrel shit" as one of the traits of the perfect female, otherwise it wouldn't be a true poll.

SkinBasket
05-29-2008, 08:37 AM
Where's the "other" option?

Science has no "other" option. A is true or B is true. Until A or B is put up against C or D. Then only A, B, C, or D can be true. No more stupid questions that insult science.

Zool
05-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Your science is flawed. This is like asking if I want my junk ripped off, and then shoved in my mouth or in my ass.

SkinBasket
05-29-2008, 09:35 AM
Your science is flawed. This is like asking if I want my junk ripped off, and then shoved in my mouth or in my ass.

Enough! Science can never be flawed!! The interweb will revenge itself on you for your impertinence!

Harlan Huckleby
05-29-2008, 10:47 AM
Celine Dion is world class annoying. There is hope for Britney Spears