PDA

View Full Version : J/S online, new Forum address ?

Packers4Ever
05-29-2008, 10:28 PM
Does anybody know what the J/S's sports address is?
After the breakup this past winter they evidently changed it
to 'Sports Bubbler' ?? or some such thing. I need to look
something up if the Forum still exists. Thanks !!

BallHawk
05-29-2008, 10:54 PM
Does anybody know what the J/S's sports address is?
After the breakup this past winter they evidently changed it
to 'Sports Bubbler' ?? or some such thing. I need to look
something up if the Forum still exists. Thanks !!

If you want to look up something that was posted on the old forum that is not possible. The transition from JSO to SB was a joke. Hell, SB is a joke, the site is full with glitches and bugs and everything.

The JSO forum exists no more.

Packers4Ever
05-29-2008, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, BH, I had a feeling
this might be the answer as the place was
crumbling in a hurry months ago. Too bad,

Chubbyhubby
05-29-2008, 11:09 PM
The new address is http://www.sportsbubbler.com

Packers4Ever
05-30-2008, 03:29 PM
The new address is http://www.sportsbubbler.com

Thanks, Ch, guess SB didn't get too
far, I don't think we'll miss it,

BF is another thing, :(

CaliforniaCheez
05-30-2008, 05:28 PM
I registered and have 3 posts to be "active" but I had less than 10 posts in my years on the old one.

Nothing worthwhile especially with school getting out soon.

Packers4Ever
05-30-2008, 09:12 PM
I registered and have 3 posts to be "active" but I had less than 10 posts in my years on the old one.

Nothing worthwhile especially with school getting out soon.

I'm sure you're right, CaC except I'll bet most
of the old diehards are still there ! :roll:

:)

DonHutson
05-31-2008, 02:35 PM
I never deleted the link as one of my favorotes. The link is:

http://www2.jsonline.com/idealbb/default.asp?catid=7&sessionid={26522adf-75cd-43e3-b0a1-6f595215cc66}

That still gets you to the old forum. I guess you can still access old posts. I haven't tried it myself.

Packers4Ever
05-31-2008, 03:08 PM
I never deleted the link as one of my favorotes. The link is:

http://www2.jsonline.com/idealbb/default.asp?catid=7&sessionid={26522adf-75cd-43e3-b0a1-6f595215cc66}

That still gets you to the old forum. I guess you can still access old posts. I haven't tried it myself.

Thanks, DH, I'll keep that handy for 'just in case.'
I visited last night, bwaaahhhhh,
PackerRats is still the best one on the Net. 8-)

twoseven
05-31-2008, 03:36 PM
Figured I should mention this as this string will probably have people checking the old site..

I went to the link then clicked on Packers Discussion, then my AVG antivirus popped up a 'virus detected on open' screen..Threat name HTML/Framer.AK (???)

I'm no computer whiz, so wt is this? Anyone have a clue on this? Anyone else's computer detect a virus? AVG is free and may suck, but I've never had it detect anything there at JSO before.

Packers4Ever
05-31-2008, 07:44 PM
Figured I should mention this as this string will probably have people checking the old site..

I went to the link then clicked on Packers Discussion, then my AVG antivirus popped up a 'virus detected on open' screen..Threat name HTML/Framer.AK (???)

I'm no computer whiz, so wt is this? Anyone have a clue on this? Anyone else's computer detect a virus? AVG is free and may suck, but I've never had it detect anything there at JSO before.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No computer whiz here either, in fact I've been very lucky not picking
anything up at all, all these years - guess we can't be too careful though.
Maybe someone can shed some light on it. :?:

swede
05-31-2008, 08:09 PM

Was a guy named Lawyer Joe in the room?