PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Human - Male 05

SkinBasket
05-31-2008, 07:12 AM
The Skinbasket desires to create the perfect human. The best place to find the materials necessary for this is obviously the internet.

After a highly scientific culling of the internet to provide a diverse, yet representative random sample, the SkinBasket has decided to allow his fellow Packerrats to determine the course of human evolution by voting in a winner take all tournament consisting of 32 men and 32 women. The champions will be mated and human perfection shall be achieved.

Mmmmmm Hmmmmm... Take away Higgins, TC, sexually ambiguous Rick, and the mustache, and they are essentially the same. Sweet man meat.

Conan the Destroyer vs Magnum PI

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/m05.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
05-31-2008, 10:05 AM
mmmmmm, now we're getting into the good stuff. Do I really have to choose?

well, I'm off to the "Sex in the City" movie - toodaloo!

Zool
05-31-2008, 10:57 AM
KROM!

twoseven
05-31-2008, 03:13 PM
Skin,

Conan the Barbarian was a badass..smoked the two brothers, smoked the giant snake, and lopped off James Earl Jones head at the end. Even his woman was badass, Valarie..(how about throwing her into the perfect woman contest?)

Conan the Destroyer was kind of a pussy..almost got worked by Wilt Chamberlain, and was getting his cod piece handed to him by that wizard until he figured out to smash all of the mirrors..meanwhile the only tail he attracted was an underaged queen-to-be and Grace Jones.

oregonpackfan
05-31-2008, 09:48 PM
You don't realize how much of a hearthrob Tom Selleck is to women. When he starred in Magnum PI, my wife would almost drool over him! :)

I couldn't even dare say to her "it's either him or me." I would be kicked out the door so fast if would make your head spin! :lol:

Deputy Nutz
05-31-2008, 10:32 PM
Tom Seleck all the way. I watched Conan the Destroyer almost everyday after school, But Seleck and that mustache raw machisismo

twoseven
06-01-2008, 06:18 AM
Conan's codpiece OR Magnum's short-shorts?

SkinBasket
06-01-2008, 09:05 AM

Very important considerations in the pursuit of science. These are the things you all should be taking into consideration. Well done Lab Assistant Twoseven!

twoseven
06-01-2008, 11:16 AM

Very important considerations in the pursuit of science. These are the things you all should be taking into consideration. Well done Lab Assistant Twoseven!

http://www.muppetstore.com/pics_big/407.jpg