PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Human - Female 08

SkinBasket
06-04-2008, 07:19 AM
The Skinbasket desires to create the perfect human. The best place to find the materials necessary for this is obviously the internet.

After a highly scientific culling of the internet to provide a diverse, yet representative random sample, the SkinBasket has decided to allow his fellow Packerrats to determine the course of human evolution by voting in a winner take all tournament consisting of 32 men and 32 women. The champions will be mated and human perfection shall be achieved.

Angelina turns 33 today and must overcome a combined 44 years of the Olsen Twins to advance the cause of science. Meanwhile the Twins will try to overcome (or use it to their advantage you sick bastards) the fact we've watched them grow up from babies in a house full of creepy men to sultry billionaires that could give Uncle Joey a raging hard-on despite his sexual ambiguity.

Actress and Child Collector Angelina Jolie vs The Olsen Twins

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/f08.jpg

GBRulz
06-04-2008, 07:45 AM
Actress and child collector...LOL, I love it!

Bretsky
06-04-2008, 08:36 AM
Just as I was ready to give up voting we have some hottie prospects :lol:

SkinBasket
06-04-2008, 08:58 AM

This is science, not a beauty contest! The sample was random as to represent all women. The internet does not lie.

Tarlam!
06-04-2008, 11:07 AM

This is science, not a beauty contest! The sample was random as to represent all women. The internet does not lie.

Yeah, and despite what you spew, you're still my favourite sicko! I adore your shit.... Keep it up!

Freak Out
06-04-2008, 11:13 AM
How in the fuck can the twins not be hammering the abductor?

Zool
06-04-2008, 11:43 AM

Probably because they look like poorly drawn cartoon characters.

SkinBasket
06-04-2008, 11:53 AM

Probably because they look like poorly drawn cartoon characters.

All cats are black at night. But they have rough tongues.

mraynrand
06-04-2008, 12:09 PM
The problem with the twins is that they are really one human that was split into two by a transporter accident. One is evil and aggressive, while the other is soft and cuddly, but indecisive making for a compelling if not frightening threesome. You can tell them apart because the evil one will have darker eye makeup. As soon as Scotty fixes the transporter and gets Gay Sulu up from the the freezing planet, the two will be recombined. Therefore, Go with Angelina - but realize that first you have to get past Brad Pitt, who has had his own run-in with that fussy transporter.

Freak Out
06-04-2008, 12:31 PM
You can tell them apart because the evil one will have darker eye makeup.

One twin can make a difference.

oregonpackfan
06-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Isn't Angelina Jolie thinking of adopting the Olsen Twins? :)

LEWCWA
06-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Always take 2 for 1

MadtownPacker
06-04-2008, 11:31 PM
Do you really want anything that Billy Bob Thornton has ran through countless times?

Deputy Nutz
06-04-2008, 11:43 PM
Do you really want anything that Billy Bob Thornton has ran through countless times?

Shit he has probably banged the twins, Bob is a rednecking pimp.

CaliforniaCheez
06-05-2008, 06:01 PM
As a bargain hunter I like the 2 for 1 deal.