PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Human - Male 08

SkinBasket
06-04-2008, 07:19 AM
The Skinbasket desires to create the perfect human. The best place to find the materials necessary for this is obviously the internet.

After a highly scientific culling of the internet to provide a diverse, yet representative random sample, the SkinBasket has decided to allow his fellow Packerrats to determine the course of human evolution by voting in a winner take all tournament consisting of 32 men and 32 women. The champions will be mated and human perfection shall be achieved.

Science educates, and so must the perfect man. Today's candidates bring their own unique approach. While one teaches us of our environmental sins and how to correct them, the other teaches us how not to be a fool.

Environmental Pant Stuffer Al Gore vs Professor T

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/m08.jpg

SkinBasket
06-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Come on Harlan, take one for your man. He would weep and grow that fucking beard again if he knew you wouldn't honor him.

Harlan Huckleby
06-04-2008, 01:20 PM
That's a very flattering picture of Al Gore you've chosen there, you secret admirer.

SkinBasket
06-04-2008, 01:29 PM
That's a very flattering picture of Al Gore you've chosen there, you secret admirer.

Actually I had to flip the image horizontally to better fit his face in the frame, causing him to be looking backward instead of forward, as he was heroically positioned in the original. So you could argue that was an underhanded way of stacking science against him.

the_idle_threat
06-04-2008, 01:39 PM
The pic of "Professor T" is pure internet comedy gold. I dare say it's the kind of thing Al Gore invented the internet for.

Freak Out
06-04-2008, 04:35 PM
A vote for T is a vote for Obama Hussein.

Tarlam!
06-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Whatever happend to our fellow Poster, Mr T?