Charlie Peprah - 67

Packers = 91 team rating

packers11
06-04-2008, 12:55 PM
and Favre as a FA is rumored to be a 97-99

HarveyWallbangers
06-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Rodgers - 83 / Brohm - 80

The difference between Rodgers and Brohm is too low. This means that there's a great chance that Brohm will end up being a much better QB in franchise mode.

What do they give Tarvaris Jackson and Rex Grossman?

HarveyWallbangers
06-04-2008, 01:04 PM
Grant - 87

If I owned the game, I'd be jacking up Grant's rating.
:D

packers11
06-04-2008, 01:15 PM
T-Jack = 79
Wrex = 79
Orton = 76

Favre is indeed a 97

packers11
06-04-2008, 01:19 PM
Tarvaris Jackson, seen widely as the key to the Vikings success this season, is very nearly the worst starting quarterback in the game with a rating of 79. Other starters with a 79 rating include Josh McCown and Trent Edwards, and only Brodie Croyle bails them out with a 78.

Also...

P.Willis is a 96... :roll:

Gunakor
06-04-2008, 01:21 PM
What is Jordy Nelson's rating? I don't see him on the list.

packers11
06-04-2008, 01:25 PM

He was cut out of the Screen Shot... I guess they didn't add him yet or he is a lower ranking than J. Jones (84 overall)

As for Lee... He was cut out too, so hes not added yet or lower than T. Williams (75 overall)

PackFan#1
06-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Brohm will end up being a much better QB in franchise mode.

All the really good gamers don't play franchise anymore. They play online, myself included. I am currently a skill level 33 on the PS3. Could've been higher but my connection recently started fucking up and as a result I'm losing skill points due to disconnection losses.

I got to find a way to fix the freaking connection.

LegendOfThePack3 on ps3, if anyone wanna game.

BallHawk
06-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Packers11, do you have a link?

PackFan#1
06-04-2008, 01:42 PM

According to Sportsgamer.com, Nelson's overall rating is 78. He has 92 speed and 82 catch.

EA updates roster regularly during the season so if Nelson is as good as Thompson thinks he is, his ratings should rise by season end. I would like his speed to increase like Jennings' on 08 (Greg went from 94 to a killer 96)

PackFan#1
06-04-2008, 01:50 PM
WTF? Rodgers is starting with 90 throw power and 88 throw accuracy. I'm gonna miss Favre and his 98 throw power and 95 throw accuracy. :(

And AROD has 66 speed! Wtf? EA better increase that!

Guiness
06-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Some other silliness, looking at the QB ratings

Draft hype and FA silliness spills over into the game, apparently.

Matt Ryan got a rating of 83 - higher than 5 starting QB's, including the one on his own team (McCown at 79)!

Vikings have a team rating of 90 - ahead of the 'skins and 'hawks, who actually MADE the playoffs.

Sum funny stuff though.
Tavaris and Jamarcus have an awarness of 56 and 58 :lol:
Somehow VY got 70(??)

Pennington's power is the lowest at 82 - next lowest is several a nickel higher at 87

packers11
06-04-2008, 11:10 PM
Packers11, do you have a link?

http://www.pastapadre.com/2645/madden-09-player-and-team-ratings

All the screen shots are there...

SMACKTALKIE
06-05-2008, 12:37 AM
Tarvaris Jackson, seen widely as the key to the Vikings success this season, is very nearly the worst starting quarterback in the game with a rating of 79. Other starters with a 79 rating include Josh McCown and Trent Edwards, and only Brodie Croyle bails them out with a 78.

Also...

P.Willis is a 96... :roll:

So is this your version of virtual offseason predictions?

Can I place some bets with you?

It is a video game. Please......... buy into the notion that T-Jack is bad and cannot improve. :?

Zool
06-05-2008, 07:41 AM

It is a video game. Please......... buy into the notion that T-Jack is bad and cannot improve. :?

Or maybe 2 seasons from now you're like the typical Bears fan waiting for your QB to figure it out and develop.

At least you guys got some Booty to look forward to.

MadtownPacker
06-05-2008, 08:13 AM

I'm all in!

http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbimage/50358846/Diced_style_Poker_Chips.jpg

SMACKTALKIE
06-05-2008, 11:58 AM

Or maybe 2 seasons from now you're like the typical Bears fan waiting for your QB to figure it out and develop.

I know Pack fans may have a hard time grasping the notion that a QB needs time to develop, most of you hve seen the same QB under center for a long time. It's funny how you completely dismiss this guy based on the short time he's been playing...........his numbers are not too different than the other QB's taken in that same draft.

If you base your assumption that T-Jack is bad given his limited play, than the only QB's who have ever had a shot at being good are Marino and Rothlesburger. Even Manning sucked his first year.

3irty1
06-05-2008, 12:26 PM

I know Pack fans may have a hard time grasping the notion that a QB needs time to develop, most of you hve seen the same QB under center for a long time. It's funny how you completely dismiss this guy based on the short time he's been playing...........his numbers are not too different than the other QB's taken in that same draft.

If you base your assumption that T-Jack is bad given his limited play, than the only QB's who have ever had a shot at being good are Marino and Rothlesburger. Even Manning sucked his first year.

The truth is that being a starting QB in the NFL and even most of the best prospects come in and fail. I'm not saying that Jackson can't or won't improve, and I understand citing the case of Peyton Manning but even the purplest of the purple fans have to admit that the Jackson situation is unfavorable.

mngolf19
06-05-2008, 12:37 PM
I'm very purple and I happen to agree that he is still in the improvement stage and that he will be better this year than last. And so on and so on for the next couple years. If I'm wrong, then as you stated "bring on the Booty". But I'm not overly concerned with Jackson. I think he'll do "good enough" this year.

3irty1
06-05-2008, 12:46 PM
I'm very purple and I happen to agree that he is still in the improvement stage and that he will be better this year than last. And so on and so on for the next couple years. If I'm wrong, then as you stated "bring on the Booty". But I'm not overly concerned with Jackson. I think he'll do "good enough" this year.

"Good enough" is far from "kick ass." But I agree he's not the biggest concern from Vikings fans. Childress is.

SMACKTALKIE
06-05-2008, 12:53 PM

The truth is that being a starting QB in the NFL and even most of the best prospects come in and fail. I'm not saying that Jackson can't or won't improve, and I understand citing the case of Peyton Manning but even the purplest of the purple fans have to admit that the Jackson situation is unfavorable.

I would'nt say it's unfavorable, but if we don't see improvement this year it's time to pull the plug. I'm confident however in saying that I expect to see improvement this year.