PDA

View Full Version : Packer Tent Sale

CaliforniaCheez
06-08-2008, 12:37 PM
The Tent sale looks like a garage sale.

http://i.packers.com/pg/2008-06-06/photo3.jpg

The women enjoy buying clothes and the one guy is looking at the price tag.
The short guy is having a "yes dear" moment.

http://i.packers.com/pg/2008-06-06/photo7.jpg

Pity the restockers.

Not my kind of event.

MadtownPacker
06-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Says it is the womans section. What kind of stuff did the mens have? A bunch of walker jerseys? A jamal reynold tshirt? Maybe a longwell poster sponsored by Applebees.

Sounds like you cant go wrong. :lol:

MJZiggy
06-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Considering the normal prices of things at the Pro Shop, it might be worth the effort if you can get there. Somehow I doubt I'm gonna pick up my Jennings jersey in those piles though...

3irty1
06-08-2008, 01:24 PM
The tent sale is actually pretty awesome.

In the past for only a few dollars I've gotten sideline hats that the players wear with their number stitched into it. I once got an Green Bay baseball style jersey there too. You gotta go early though because all the rare stuff and super cool stuff goes fast.

Patler
06-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Did they sell Favre's locker?? :lol:

Bretsky
06-08-2008, 04:23 PM
when does this end ?

MJZiggy
06-08-2008, 04:24 PM
I could make a joke, B, but you're a family man. A perverted family man, but a family man nonetheless.

GBRulz
06-08-2008, 05:22 PM
The tent sale is actually pretty awesome.

In the past for only a few dollars I've gotten sideline hats that the players wear with their number stitched into it. I once got an Green Bay baseball style jersey there too. You gotta go early though because all the rare stuff and super cool stuff goes fast.

I agree, it's an incredible sale and pretty much the only time I'll ever buy anything from the Pro Shop!! I didn't get there on Friday, but I went yesterday and things were pretty well picked over already. I did pick up a sweatshirt that was originally $80 for $25 though.

Guiness
06-08-2008, 11:26 PM
Ok, I was no where near that place, but found a cool jersey in a discount store up here!

A friend told me he saw an official NFL Favre jersey for $20...I thought 'ya right' but had to go check it out. Turns out they had new 2004 Pro Bowl jerseys - marked 75% off! It's nice...but where the heck did they come from?

Tarlam!
06-09-2008, 06:17 AM
Did they sell Favre's locker?? :lol:

I thought they were selling tents! I figured, you know, Wisconsin tents were special - Frozen Tundra proof, or something.....