PDA

View Full Version : A-Rod on ESPN Sun. conversation

digitaldean
06-08-2008, 02:50 PM
If you go to: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/index there's a video link for ESPN's Sun. conversation. It's A-Rod?? Is he on tonight or was he on recently?

jramsey495
06-08-2008, 04:29 PM
thanks for posting that. interesting interview. first time i'd heard him talk much. i wish he had responded to teh qb controversy question by saying 'there's always a qb controversy and the best guy plays' instead of saying there isn't one...

i like the way he plays, but i'm not sure he has the 'it' that people talk about. some guys carry themselves in a way that demands respect and as hard as he's trying and as well as he's done in all this, i'm not sure he has it. and i wish he'd cut his freakin hair. i think it looks stupid.

CaliforniaCheez
06-08-2008, 04:47 PM
With practice he will learn some of those leadership traits that he hasn't had a chance to exercise.

On the other hand he keeps getting asked the same question(s).

It should all stop if the Packers win the big games early in the season.

If he wins later on it will be said it took him a while to learn.

Tarlam!
06-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Let's face it, A-Rod needs a comeback win to really be held in awe by fans. If he'd have pulled the upset in Dallas, there'd prolly have been a QB contraversy!!

At very least, we'd be looking forward to a Steve Younf-esque handover.

too bad the Packers didn't win in Dallas.

Scott Campbell
06-08-2008, 05:20 PM
Let's face it, A-Rod needs a comeback win to really be held in awe by fans. If he'd have pulled the upset in Dallas, there'd prolly have been a QB contraversy!!

At very least, we'd be looking forward to a Steve Younf-esque handover.

too bad the Packers didn't win in Dallas.

Except we would have gotten the Giants instead of the Seahawks in our first playoff game.

cpk1994
06-08-2008, 05:42 PM
If you go to: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/index there's a video link for ESPN's Sun. conversation. It's A-Rod?? Is he on tonight or was he on recently?He will be on tonight. That aired this morning and will reair tonight.