PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear AR on Jim Rome radio today?

twoseven
06-13-2008, 05:17 PM
I barely missed it, but Rome's feedback coming in made it sound like it was a good interview. Anyone here catch it?

RashanGary
06-13-2008, 05:51 PM
I missed it too. I had a meeting right when it came on. I was pissed.

Rome always makes it sound like it was the best interview ever. He knows how to make guys feel good abotu themselves. I think that's a big reason he's so successfull getting guests.

Partial
06-13-2008, 07:02 PM
Its online on JimRome.com.

Any listeners here? I cannot listen at work anymore because I keep cracking up at the 80s music references in the emails and texts. "I wanna rock!"

packers11
06-13-2008, 07:07 PM
INFO & STATS: QB Green Bay Packers / 4th year overall in the NFL / 1st round draft pick.

TOPICS: Feelings being “the guy” this season; paying his dues / The toughness over the 3 years waiting and being patient / Measuring his progress not playing; being part of the scouting team / Thursday night game in Dallas in late November coming in Favre; confidence and ability maker / The respect factor; earning it from his teammates / Guys in the locker room liking him or anyone in his position if not performing with consistency? / Convinced that Brett Favre is retired? / Favre got football out of his system? / Following a legend in Green Bay / Aaron ever thinking great to be in NFL, but not so easy following Brett Favre? / 6-13-2008

packers11
06-13-2008, 07:08 PM
i'm to lazy to make an account to listen... anyone have an account I can use? :)

BF4MVP
06-13-2008, 07:59 PM

Any listeners here? I cannot listen at work anymore because I keep cracking up at the 80s music references in the emails and texts. "I wanna rock!"
This is the final straw! In fact, it's The Final Countdown! ahahaha

Zool
06-13-2008, 09:51 PM

Europe shit creek now.

Partial
06-14-2008, 12:53 AM

You listen often? Over the past year Romey has really grown on me.

Jimx29
06-14-2008, 02:47 AM
i'm to lazy to make an account to listen... anyone have an account I can use? :)$6.95 per month to listen to his babbling

BF4MVP
06-14-2008, 11:37 AM

I listen every day during the summer while I'm at work. During the school year, not so much, because a lot of times I have class during it. I love that show though. He's hilarious!

Pugger
06-14-2008, 12:22 PM
I can only listen to that Rome guy for a little while. He can be a little much at times. He does like to hear himself talk... :wink:

RashanGary
06-14-2008, 01:07 PM
He's funny but he epitomizes the every day "Napolean".

He's a little wimp that likes to talk big and put other people down. He's OK though. I listen to him so obviously I don't think he's that bad of a guy.

Brandon494
06-14-2008, 02:34 PM
Dan Patrick show is better. I use to like Rome but can't stand him now.

Rastak
06-14-2008, 06:56 PM

I kinda think he's a dick smoker myself. He lost me day one with Jim Everett. What an ass.

RashanGary
06-15-2008, 11:36 AM
It's such a shame that assalt and battery laws are enforced so rigidly now-a-days. I'd love to see little cocky shits get punched in the mouth when they act like Rome does. That said, he's pretty funny. I listen.

oregonpackfan
06-15-2008, 12:08 PM
Dan Patrick show is better. I use to like Rome but can't stand him now.

I agree the Dan Patrick show is superior to the Jim Rome show.

Partial
06-15-2008, 12:33 PM

I kinda think he's a dick smoker myself. He lost me day one with Jim Everett. What an ass.

That was pretty gd funny. Its really funny if you take it with a grain of salt. He's a pretty funny dude.

Fritz
06-16-2008, 12:35 PM

Whenever Rome is mentioned in a post, I must make the obligatory Jim-
Rome-Is-An-Ass comment, so here it is.

Jim Rome is an ass.