PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember.....

GrnBay007
06-13-2008, 08:19 PM
When we used to have fun threads in RR?

:?

Deputy Nutz
06-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Election year, you can just smell fun in the air.

GrnBay007
06-13-2008, 08:21 PM
P.S. Nothing against Skin's scientific adventure. :D

cept.....how about some better looking men skin? :P

GrnBay007
06-13-2008, 08:23 PM
OK, so two days in a row this week I came across the most perfect looking men I have seen in a longggg time. Ever see someone (in person) of the opposite sex that is just so beautiful you don't want to stop looking at them? :D

GBRulz
06-13-2008, 08:27 PM

You mean know it all arrogant males aren't fun?

GBRulz
06-13-2008, 08:28 PM
OK, so two days in a row this week I came across the most perfect looking men I have seen in a longggg time. Ever see someone (in person) of the opposite sex that is just so beautiful you don't want to stop looking at them? :D

yes! Ziggy and I had that "problem" at Stadium View last year!! OMG he was sooooooo effing gorgeous!

GrnBay007
06-13-2008, 08:31 PM

yes! Ziggy and I had that "problem" at Stadium View last year!! OMG he was sooooooo effing gorgeous!

So then suddenly you realize if you don't stop you will look like a freak....so then you just try to look at him every once in awhile. :P

GBRulz
06-13-2008, 08:35 PM

So then suddenly you realize if you don't stop you will look like a freak....so then you just try to look at him every once in awhile. :P

OR when you have a camera with you, you tell your friend to pose for a pic, and then slightly move the camera off center and and focus on the subject you really want. :lol:

GrnBay007
06-13-2008, 08:37 PM
OR when you have a camera with you, you tell your friend to pose for a pic, and then slightly move the camera off center and and focus on the subject you really want. :lol:

You're good gurl!! :!: :D

Charles Woodson
06-13-2008, 08:38 PM

fun? :cnf: :huh:

Deputy Nutz
06-13-2008, 08:42 PM

Every day when I look in the mirror

Charles Woodson
06-13-2008, 08:43 PM

and the opposite sex is in the mirror?

Deputy Nutz
06-13-2008, 08:57 PM

and the opposite sex is in the mirror?

Maybe

SkinBasket
06-13-2008, 09:54 PM
Ever see someone (in person) of the opposite sex that is just so beautiful you don't want to stop looking at them? :D

P. O. R. N.

Joemailman
06-13-2008, 10:16 PM

You mean know it all arrogant males aren't fun?

Stop yer bitchin'.

oregonpackfan
06-13-2008, 10:19 PM

That guy wasn't Partial, was he? :lol:

MJZiggy
06-13-2008, 10:35 PM
No, OPF, you had wimped out by then and there was a gentleman a ways away...

MJZiggy
06-13-2008, 10:43 PM

Yes. And it's really embarrassing when they sit next to you on the Metro. They're just too close to stare at subtly...why does that stupid train break down 3x a week but never when you want it to? And why do men never talk to the woman next to them when they ask for the time? 8:03. That's the best you people have???

And btw, 007, when I saw this thread title, I was thinking the exact same thing!

Tarlam!
06-13-2008, 10:58 PM

Awwww shucks. Thanks Michele. I had no idea. :oops:

MJZiggy
06-13-2008, 11:34 PM
Did you make it as far as the Stadium View? Please, if we needed your pic we'd have just shot it. What happened with that guy? Was there a ring or something?

MadtownPacker
06-13-2008, 11:38 PM
Haha, I know what pic you are talking about GBM. The dude was all drunk. One of you hens should have took advantage.

the_idle_threat
06-14-2008, 05:20 AM
^^^ Just one?

oregonpackfan
06-14-2008, 09:25 AM
[quote=GrnBay007]OK, so two days in a row this week I came across the most perfect looking men I have seen in a longggg time. Ever see someone (in person) of the opposite sex that is just so beautiful you don't want to stop looking at them? :D

Yes. And it's really embarrassing when they sit next to you on the Metro. They're just too close to stare at subtly...why does that stupid train break down 3x a week but never when you want it to? And why do men never talk to the woman next to them when they ask for the time? 8:03.

/quote]

In my pre-marriage days, when I was in that situation I would often remain silent out of respect for the woman asking me the time. I did not want the woman to think I was hitting on her!

Sometimes, as a guy I felt like I "Couldn't win for losing" in my relationships with women. If I initiated conversation, I was accused of being too forward. If I did not initiate conversation, I had no chance of starting a relationship. Where was Dr. Ruth when I needed her!? :)

MJZiggy
06-14-2008, 04:26 PM
We appreciate a word or two. He could have asked if I were late. I'd have said "no, I just like your watch."

I think it's pretty clear if we don't want to continue the conversation, but I for one (being the Wisconsin woman that I am) have always liked it when someone engaged in a bit of small talk even if flirting wasn't involved.

Joemailman
06-14-2008, 04:30 PM
Haha, I know what pic you are talking about GBM. The dude was all drunk. One of you hens should have took advantage.

So it was you?

MJZiggy
06-14-2008, 04:35 PM
No, we have plenty of pics of him. Didn't need to be sneaky about getting them. Though I do applaud our resourcefulness.

Harlan Huckleby
06-14-2008, 04:36 PM
Ziggy's late!? Oh my.

MJZiggy
06-14-2008, 04:38 PM
No. I wasn't late. I don't have to be to work until 8:30ish.

Harlan Huckleby
06-14-2008, 04:48 PM
No. I wasn't late. I don't have to be to work until 8:30ish.

thank god. I was thinking of something rather different, but never mind that, you just take care of yourself and be careful.

Iron Mike
06-14-2008, 08:14 PM
The "Wonder Years?"

Hell yeah, I do:

http://www.driko.org/smallpics/kevpaul.jpg

I even remember "Life Goes On"

http://images.tvrage.net/shows/5/4234.jpg

Iron Mike
06-14-2008, 08:24 PM
I even remember "Life Goes On"

http://images.tvrage.net/shows/5/4234.jpg

Have you seen Kellie Martin lately??

http://static.flickr.com/97/211284410_406008303e.jpg

Iron Mike
06-14-2008, 08:26 PM
How 'bout the little girl from "Remember the Titans?"

http://www.hollyscoop.com/BlogImages/32811120---hayden_panettiere.jpg

Iron Mike
06-14-2008, 08:28 PM
:knll:

Way to thread-jack, IM!!!!

Iron Mike
06-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Do YOU remember?

The 21st night of September (http://youtube.com/watch?v=iknEJf9cPeY)

Iron Mike
06-14-2008, 08:38 PM
Excuse me, I have to go score some Adderal from a high school kid.

http://www.adhdnews.com/testforum/test3503.htm