PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Human - Female 16

SkinBasket
06-14-2008, 06:48 AM
The Skinbasket desires to create the perfect human. The best place to find the materials necessary for this is obviously the internet.

After a highly scientific culling of the internet to provide a diverse, yet representative random sample, the SkinBasket has decided to allow his fellow Packerrats to determine the course of human evolution by voting in a winner take all tournament consisting of 32 men and 32 women. The champions will be mated and human perfection shall be achieved.

What's closer to perfection? A fit replica of the real thing or the real thing in a state of expansion?

Selma Hayak Lookalike vs Pregnant Selma Hayak

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/f16.jpg

twoseven
06-14-2008, 12:00 PM
Are you kidding? Selma's breasts when she's not pregnanat are already a broken wrist waiting to happen if handled improperly. Looking at them in her pregnant state :shock: ...hoochie mama.

I wouldn't risk it without a pair of those wrist guards the MLB base stealers wear these days. I vote for the look-alike just for my own safety. Besides, pregnant female mexican hormones are probably a real good ass-kicking waiting to happen, no thanks.

packers11
06-14-2008, 12:32 PM
Skinbasket were is Jessica Alba or Simpson... Come on... Don't you want to perfect female to be "perfect" ? :)

Deputy Nutz
06-14-2008, 07:01 PM
GOT MILK?

red
06-14-2008, 07:12 PM
i don't know

selma is freaking hot, preggo or not

the other girl looks a lot like her, but not enough like her.

she did it for me in dogma