PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day Rat Dads!

GBRulz
06-15-2008, 11:02 AM
I hope you Dads out there have a wonderful Father's Day.

oregonpackfan
06-15-2008, 11:39 AM
Thanks, GBR. Not only do I appreciate your thoughts, I am grateful for a positive, non-inflammatory, political thread.

packinpatland
06-15-2008, 11:41 AM
I'd like to 2nd the first post and say 'Amen!' to the second..
Have a great day, all you Dads.

GBRulz
06-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Thanks, GBR. Not only do I appreciate your thoughts, I am grateful for a positive, non-inflammatory, political thread.

No problem, OPF. Now, go back to your tree hugging. :lol:

MJZiggy
06-15-2008, 11:48 AM
Here's to sticky doughy pancakes with too much syrup and the love it took to make them.

Happy Father's Day.

oregonpackfan
06-15-2008, 12:00 PM
Here's to sticky doughy pancakes with too much syrup and the love it took to make them.

Happy Father's Day.

Nice thought, MJZiggy. My wife actually made me a waffle with strawberries and maple syrup this morning!

oregonpackfan
06-15-2008, 12:03 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh, GBR! Did you posters know that the Native American tribes of the Pacific Northwest made their clothes, including diapers for their babies, from the bark of the Western Red Cedar?

If you were a baby, how would you like the bark of a tree rubbing against your...uh...bottom? :)

GBRulz
06-15-2008, 12:10 PM

Thanks for the laugh, GBR! Did you posters know that the Native American tribes of the Pacific Northwest made their clothes, including diapers for their babies, from the bark of the Western Red Cedar?

If you were a baby, how would you like the bark of a tree rubbing against your...uh...bottom? :)

I don't want to know how they made tampons. :shock:

GrnBay007
06-15-2008, 12:37 PM
Happy Father's Day!! :D

MJZiggy
06-15-2008, 01:40 PM

I don't want to know how they made tampons. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Wait........ :shock:

PackFan#1
06-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Luke, I am your father. :)

Joemailman
06-15-2008, 03:11 PM

OPF getting some love:

http://networktrading.com/images/treehugger.jpg

MJZiggy
06-15-2008, 03:31 PM
OPF is wayyyy more fit and handsome than that....

Zool
06-15-2008, 09:16 PM
I got boxers again this year. I never have to buy any for myself. Its kinda cool.

oregonpackfan
06-16-2008, 12:52 AM
OPF is wayyyy more fit and handsome than that....

The preceding was a paid, political announcement.

Thanks, MJZiggy. If elected I promise to give you a cabinet post. Would you be willing to be my appointment scheduler for my future mistresses? :)

Zool
06-16-2008, 07:25 AM
If elected I promise to give you a cabinet post.

Is that what the kids are calling it now?