PDA

View Full Version : New Host of Meet the Press

BallHawk
06-17-2008, 07:59 PM
Obviously, there is nobody that can surpass or replace Russert, for Russert was almost larger than life at NBC, but the choice for filling the void on MTP will have to come reasonably soon. With that said, who do you think would be a fit choice for the new moderator of MTP?

BallHawk
06-17-2008, 08:04 PM
Ok, IMO.

Brokaw would be a good choice but I doubt he'd come out of retirement to do it and I'm not sure if the role would fit him well.

Brian Williams makes a lot of sense. He's fair, young, and is quite knowledgeable about politics.

Chris Matthews is NBC's best political analyst but he's too aggressive in his interviews and he would ruin the balanced nature of MTP.

Andrea Mitchell is good but I don't know whether she's an appealing enough of a personality.

David Gregory is knowledgeable, smart, fair, and young. Also a good choice.

Chuck Todd is very smart but I'm not sure if he has the appeal.

Olbermann is too biased. Plan and simple.

Same goes for Joe Scarborough.

So, in summary, I'd say either Williams or Gregory.

Freak Out
06-17-2008, 08:34 PM
Rutger Hauer.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-17-2008, 08:38 PM
Who cares...whoever they choose will just be part of the liberal media, determined to bring down this glorious country of ours.

Is it bad form for me to wish that all members of the media, cept those on Fox, all die preemptively before auditioning for the spot?

BallHawk
06-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Tyrone's account's been hacked.

But by whom? :lol:

retailguy
06-17-2008, 08:46 PM
me. :wink:

Scott Campbell
06-17-2008, 08:58 PM
Think Tex would enjoy James Carville?

BallHawk
06-17-2008, 08:59 PM
Think Tex would enjoy James Carville?

Tough one. :?:

packinpatland
06-17-2008, 09:38 PM
I could listen to Carville.................if I didn't have to look at him.

Altho.................his wife would be much better suited for the job. :wink:

BallHawk
06-17-2008, 09:40 PM
Matalin talks in a fiend-ish sexual way. I don't like that.

bobblehead
06-17-2008, 10:00 PM
Out of all the conservatives on your list.....oh shoot, there were none, my vote is for Laura Ingram, hot, smart and conservative.

BallHawk
06-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Out of all the conservatives on your list.....oh shoot, there were none, my vote is for Laura Ingram, hot, smart and conservative.

You really think they're going to put a conservative on MTP?

bobblehead
06-17-2008, 10:21 PM

You really think they're going to put a conservative on MTP?

No, not unless fox buys the rights to the show, but wouldn't it make me eat my words about NBC if they did.

Joemailman
06-17-2008, 10:55 PM
Of those on your list, David Gregory would be the best choice. Two names not on your list I would suggest would be Mike Barnicle and Michael Smerconish (sp?)

BallHawk
06-17-2008, 11:00 PM
Of those on your list, David Gregory would be the best choice. Two names not on your list I would suggest would be Mike Barnicle and Michael Smerconish (sp?)

I like Barnicle, Smerconish is alright, but he's a radio guy (although he has done TV). I don't see him fitting in on MTP. He's too opinionated.

oregonpackfan
06-17-2008, 11:56 PM
I have the highest respect for Tom Brokaw. His book The Greatest Generation is one of the finest American books ever written, IMO.

Besides being an excellent writer and broadcaster, he projects a neutral position about as well as anyone.

Brian Williams would be my next choice. Though he has not written as extensively as Brokaw, he is an excellent broadcaster.

mraynrand
06-18-2008, 12:14 AM
I'd like to see that guy with the bowtie (Tucker Carlson) who used to have his own show on MessNBC. Guy is smart, prepared, can relate to both parties, and doesn't let people snow him. You need a bit of a pitbull. Gregory is pretty partisan, Matthews would never let the guests talk and Barnacle is evenhanded but isn't dynamic at all.

WTF, I never watch the show anyway!!!

texaspackerbacker
06-18-2008, 12:37 AM
Tyrone nailed it (above) albeit sarcastically.

Actually, I wouldn't mind Carville at all. But for the same reason I wouldn't mind him, thinking liberals (oxymoron alert) would hate him. Why? Because he is not the least bit subtle.

The horribly sinister thing about Russert--and probably most of those in the poll thing above--is that they MAKE A PRETENSE of objectivity. Carville wouldn't begin to be able to do that. Thus, he wouldn't con any normal/apolitical people.

Harlan Huckleby
06-18-2008, 09:27 PM
Geraldo Rivera would be excellent, don't laugh. He is sharp and thorough.

I'm critical of Russert as a backlash against his "hard but fair" cultivated image. I found him only superficially hard when questioning people he favored. But that said, its a damn tough job, probably Russert did it as well as can be done.

I have to veto anybody that JoeMailman or Oregon recommended, they are sure to be Obama hacks.

Judy Woodruff could do the job well. Tucker Carlson wouldn't be bad.

JUST SAY NO TO RECYCLED NETWORK ANCHORS!

Harlan Huckleby
06-18-2008, 09:33 PM
I quickly tested my theory about joemailman's tastes, and the first google article that comes up on his man Mike Barnicle is a story Barnicle wrote claiming that all the Clintons have to offer is racism:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-barnicle/race-is-all-the-clintons_b_100660.html

Joemailman
06-18-2008, 09:58 PM

I'm critical of Russert as a backlash against his "hard but fair" cultivated image. I found him only superficially hard when questioning people he favored. But that said, its a damn tough job, probably Russert did it as well as can be done.

I have to veto anybody that JoeMailman or Oregon recommended, they are sure to be Obama hacks.

Gosh, may be I should have suggested Terry McAuliffe. :roll: By the way, wasn't Judy Woodruff an anchor at CNN when CNN was known as the Clinton News Network?

Harlan Huckleby
06-19-2008, 01:22 AM
Can you imagine that Judy Woodruff would write an article declaring that Obama is nothing without his racist agenda? For the Obama media, this sort of slander is par for the course. They are the chosen people, the carriers of the flame of new politics, any behavior in the service of such a high cause is justified.

The Obama Media began operation Resell Michelle this week. The NY Time's takes first prize for their presentation of the brave warrior princess standing up to the dirty republican machine:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/18/us/politics/18michelle.html

The Obama Media has declared that spouses are off limits for criticism. Interesting position after their relentless "Billary" campaign.

Nobody is for dirty politics, and I'm no different. I hope that Obama is treated by the Republicans with the same respect and civility that Obama supporters accorded Hillary Clinton.

bobblehead
06-19-2008, 01:29 AM
I can't think of Judy Woodruff without remembering election night 1996.

Bottom lip quivering as she declared "tonight the american voters threw a tantrum." I honestly thought she was going to cry!!!

Yea, she would be a good neutral host.

Harlan Huckleby
06-19-2008, 01:33 AM
she does a great job moderating discussions on PBS.

i don't think a lack of bias is realistic.

The Leaper
06-19-2008, 10:21 AM
Stephanopolous (or however you spell it) might not be a bad choice...I'm sure you could lure him away from ABC for the host chair on Meet the Press. I don't like most of the people on the poll list.

3irty1
06-19-2008, 10:37 AM
Stephanopolous (or however you spell it) might not be a bad choice...I'm sure you could lure him away from ABC for the host chair on Meet the Press. I don't like most of the people on the poll list.

That's who I was thinking too.

sheepshead
06-19-2008, 10:41 AM
Britt Hume

oregonpackfan
06-19-2008, 11:25 AM
Whomever is chosen, I hope he(she) has authentic credentials as an investigative journalist. Remember "Jeff Gannon" the allleged White House reporter?

That guy was actually a plant by the Republicans to ask President Bush softball questions. The questions were phrased to actually praise Bush and ridicule any opposing arguments. It was hardly representative of even a half-hearted attempt in objective reporting.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200501260015

packinpatland
06-19-2008, 12:08 PM
Harlan Huckleby wrote:

Yeah.......17 years is a long time to be 'superficially hard'........Russert did it as well as can be done.....probably :roll:

Harlan Huckleby
06-19-2008, 12:11 PM

Steph. is the best, He asks very sharp questions. He's similar to Russert in style, but unlike Russert his questions remain uniformally tough, not just the style. Wallace on Fox is excellent too. But these two guys have jobs.

Harlan Huckleby
06-19-2008, 12:15 PM
Yeah.......17 years is a long time to be 'superficially hard'........Russert did it as well as can be done.....probably :roll:

I haven't called Russert a bum at his job, I recognize he was overall top shelf. But his reputation for fairness was based on his consistently furled brow, not the substance of his questions.

Russert was a ham.

sooner6600
06-19-2008, 12:32 PM
Michael Savage would fit the bill better than gauwd awful and other
left leaning ninnies.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-19-2008, 01:07 PM
left leaning ninnies.

Tex, looks like we have a new sheriff in town.

Savage. LOL

The criteria is being a JOURNALIST of some sort.

bobblehead
06-19-2008, 07:16 PM
left leaning ninnies.

Savage. LOL

I like this idea, savage fucking hates everyone and would be very neutral.

BallHawk
06-19-2008, 07:18 PM
Brian Williams will host the MTP this Sunday but beyond that nothing is known.

sooner6600
06-20-2008, 12:28 PM
Tyrone:

I'm not the new sherrif.
I am rather Don Notts to Tex's Andy.

Thanks for the props anyway.

:wink:

Joemailman
06-20-2008, 04:16 PM
left leaning ninnies.

Savage. LOL

Not true. Savage doesn't hate racist fascist homophobes.

BallHawk
06-20-2008, 05:08 PM
The last thing MTP needs is goddamn botanist as their host.

mraynrand
06-20-2008, 05:13 PM
Savage is like a cross between Jonathan Swift and Howard Beal: 1 part smart, 2 parts cynic, and one part pure lunatic.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-20-2008, 05:18 PM
left leaning ninnies.

Savage. LOL

Savage book titles:

Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder: Savage Solutions
The Political Zoo (attacks Ted turner, Clinton, Alec Baldwin)
The Enemy Within: Saving America from the Liberal Assault on Our Schools, Faith, and Military

Yep, that seems pretty neutral. :oops:

mraynrand
06-20-2008, 05:22 PM

You should read the Political Zoo if you haven't. It's hysterical. It's clearly biased against liberals (in that there are more liberals than conservatives 'savaged' in the book), but I think the only figure who isn't torn apart is Condi Rice. Savage is biased, but he also runs conservatives over the coals. He's all about Language, Borders and Culture.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-20-2008, 05:24 PM

You should read the Political Zoo if you haven't. It's hysterical. It's clearly biased against liberals (in that there are more liberals than conservatives 'savaged' in the book), but I think the only figure who isn't torn apart is Condi Rice. Savage is biased, but he also runs conservatives over the coals. He's all about Language, Borders and Culture.

The point wasn't that particular book. It may or may not be hysterical.

The point is that he isn't neutral. Should i suggest Al Franken?

I don't know which is scarier, those who actually listen to Savage or those who would suggest he is neutral.

BallHawk
06-22-2008, 10:29 AM
For now it's Brokaw.

Per Politico.com

Tom Brokaw will replace Tim Russert as moderator of NBC’s “Meet the Press” through the November presidential election, the network announced today.

Brokaw, 68, filled in for the first post-Russert week. “NBC Nightly News” anchor Brian Williams was the host today, and revealed Russert's interim successor during the broadcast.

NBC News President Steve Capus said: "A lot has been said in recent days about what 'Meet the Press' means to NBC News and to the nation. To have someone of Tom's stature step up and dedicate himself to ensuring its ongoing success is not only a testament to his loyalty to Tim, but his enduring commitment to NBC News and our viewers."

NBC’s plans for a successor to Russert, who died two weeks ago after collapsing at the network’s Washington bureau, have been the subject of hot speculation. The interim plan gives network executives time to figure out how to preserve the show’s prestige and profitability for the long run.

The show’s executive producer, Betsy Fischer, said: "Some of my best memories from covering the last several presidential elections have included working closely with Tom, so I know just how lucky we are to have him step in as moderator for ‘Meet the Press.’ His intellect, focus and calming presence is exactly what we need to move forward smartly and remain the No. 1 public affairs show on television as we head into one of the most pivotal elections in our nation's history."

Brokaw said: “I've been appearing on 'Meet the Press' since the days of Watergate when it was moderated by Lawrence E. Spivak right through the distinguished tenure of my great friend, Tim Russert, so I feel right at home. Tim made 'Meet the Press' the center of the universe for informative and lively discussions of public affairs, particularly the exciting 2008 campaign for president, and I intend to continue that commitment to our viewers."

Brokaw shares Russert's heartland appeal and has even greater journalistic chops, making him a dignified, risk-free choice until NBC executives decide the program's future direction. Brokaw has stayed in close touch with his Washington contacts over the years.

Now an NBC News special correspondent, he stepped down Dec. 1, 2004, after 21 years as the anchor and managing editor of "NBC Nightly News." His biography says he has interviewed every president since Lyndon Baines Johnson and has covered every presidential election since 1968. He was NBC's White House correspondent during Watergate, from 1973-1976. From 1984 to 2004, he anchored all of NBC's political coverage, including primaries, national conventions and election nights, and moderated nine primary or general election debates.

Brokaw has written five bestsellers, starting with his 1998 book on World War II veterans, "The Greatest Generation." That inspired a mountain of mail that he adapted to "The Greatest Generation Speaks." "An Album of Memories," was published in 2001, followed the next year by "A Long Way from Home," and then "BOOM! Voices of the Sixties."

Brokaw, a native of Webster, S.D., began his TV news career in 1962 in Omaha and moved to Atlanta, then KNBC in Los Angeles. He joined NBC News in 1966 was the "Today" show anchor from 1976 to 1981.

It was Brokaw who announced Russert's death during a "special report" interruption to network programming..

sooner6600
06-22-2008, 10:45 AM
Tyrone:

Savage should be neutral the liberals not?

Where is the equity.

Savage can be explained as thus.

Right is right and wrong is wrong as filtered using the Old Testament.
Savage knows his talmud.

Savage is a constipated mench; people who need smitting are smote.
Plus methinks it a put on. Savage is his stage name.

Good news; onge can pick up a copy of Political Zoo for cheap
in the sin bin at Hastings.

That is where I purchased his other political books for cheap.
The Enemy Within will make a liberal self combust.

- - - - - -\\\

Extra Street Credit.

Savage swam naked with Ginsburgh the one time owner of Mad Magazine.

mraynrand
06-22-2008, 01:14 PM

I don't know which is scarier, those who actually listen to Savage or those who would suggest he is neutral.

Sometimes you're denser than a neutron star. I said he was biased. In other words, he's not neutral. That means he has a slant to his views that is not equidistant from all extreme views. Catching my drift, or am I being obtuse?

Since Savage was introduced, I thought I'd make some comments about the guy. Like most extremists, he gets a particular label. I did a straw poll at a recent meeting that was populated by liberals. I found that out of about 30 self-defined libs, 28 knew of Savage. All thought he was a conservative hater (Words like homophobe, racists, mysogynistic, etc. were voiced. Of the 28, only 1 had ever read a book by Michael Weiner or listened to his radio program. That was the most telling stat of all. They all had an incredibly strong opinion, and a thoroughly incorrect understanding of Savage. In the early 90s I used to alternate listening to Limbaugh and NPR. Following up on the contradictory information (specifically overlapping information) I found that most often, what Limbaugh reported (not his opinion, but the information) was more complete and less biased to the right than NPR to the left (I used to joke about NPR saying 'I didn't know there were so many gay cello players' - because the always seemed to have the sensitive interviews with minorities within minorities). Like with Savage, my lib colleagues dismissed Limabaugh and villified him, yet few or none ventured from listening to NPR and no one had ever listened to Limbaugh. I stopped listening to Limbaugh a long time ago (got very busy - and the workplace I worked in listened to music or NPR) and when I started listening to political talk radio again, found more interesting shows, like Medved (and even Savage, with his lunacy at time, can be very entertaining). Still, it amaze me how close-minded, uniform, and boring the libs I know are about talk radio. With regard to Savage, if you listened to the guy you know what he hates about libs AND you'd know what he hates about the current administration (For example, his stance against the Dibai ports deal, his stance against the persecution of the Haditha Col., etc.). But for you libs out there, it might require you to keep an open mind, have a sense of humor, and then follow up and investigate issues on your own from multiple different sources. The truth is out there.

Joemailman
06-22-2008, 02:00 PM
For the record, it appears it appears it was Bobblehead who said Savage would be neutral, albeit perhaps with tongue in cheek:

left leaning ninnies.

Savage. LOL

bobblehead
06-22-2008, 03:36 PM

ty, you should know me well enough to realize I was joking about savage being neutral, it was a joke because he fucking rags on everyone. I do think he is MUCH more neutral than al franken in that I have listened to franken more than I ever cared to, and he strictly bags on the right, savage indeed does hate on everyone. Neutral, no, he is not, but he calls it like he sees it, as weird as that may be.

MJZiggy
06-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Maybe they should have Jon Stewart do it, or better, Lewis Black. Then we'd get some answers out of these people...

Harlan Huckleby
06-22-2008, 04:18 PM
I found that most often, what Limbaugh reported (not his opinion, but the information) was more complete and less biased to the right than NPR to the left

i won't bother to separate news and commentary since they are so overlapped. But I agree that Limbaugh is more honest than NPR. Limbaugh at least addresses all the news, NPR often ignores the parts they find uncomfortable.

I am a radical, bomb-thowing moderate - meaning I am fiercely opposed to idealogues of any stripe. Most of my opinions are liberal, but I've come to believe that the leftists are more extreme and ridiculous than the right wing. If you listen to an hour of Limbaugh, and compare it to an hour of Air America radio, you see how much more mindless propaganda comes from the left.

I think the News Hour on PBS TV is a cut above the networks. And C-SPAN TV does a very thorough and balanced job in presenting interviews from all perspectives. Unfortunately most of their programming is boring speeches from Congress.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-22-2008, 04:32 PM

Sometimes you're denser than a neutron star. I said he was biased. In other words, he's not neutral. That means he has a slant to his views that is not equidistant from all extreme views. Catching my drift, or am I being obtuse?

Since Savage was introduced, I thought I'd make some comments about the guy. Like most extremists, he gets a particular label. I did a straw poll at a recent meeting that was populated by liberals. I found that out of about 30 self-defined libs, 28 knew of Savage. All thought he was a conservative hater (Words like homophobe, racists, mysogynistic, etc. were voiced. Of the 28, only 1 had ever read a book by Michael Weiner or listened to his radio program. That was the most telling stat of all. They all had an incredibly strong opinion, and a thoroughly incorrect understanding of Savage. In the early 90s I used to alternate listening to Limbaugh and NPR. Following up on the contradictory information (specifically overlapping information) I found that most often, what Limbaugh reported (not his opinion, but the information) was more complete and less biased to the right than NPR to the left (I used to joke about NPR saying 'I didn't know there were so many gay cello players' - because the always seemed to have the sensitive interviews with minorities within minorities). Like with Savage, my lib colleagues dismissed Limabaugh and villified him, yet few or none ventured from listening to NPR and no one had ever listened to Limbaugh. I stopped listening to Limbaugh a long time ago (got very busy - and the workplace I worked in listened to music or NPR) and when I started listening to political talk radio again, found more interesting shows, like Medved (and even Savage, with his lunacy at time, can be very entertaining). Still, it amaze me how close-minded, uniform, and boring the libs I know are about talk radio. With regard to Savage, if you listened to the guy you know what he hates about libs AND you'd know what he hates about the current administration (For example, his stance against the Dibai ports deal, his stance against the persecution of the Haditha Col., etc.). But for you libs out there, it might require you to keep an open mind, have a sense of humor, and then follow up and investigate issues on your own from multiple different sources. The truth is out there.

I"m not dense...i just don't see what the point of you straying off topic. If you wanna change the thread...do so in another.

I've listened to savage and have paid attention. But, i don't have to try eatign shit every couple of years in order for me to ascertain that i continue to dislike it.

As for sense of humor..that is rich. Pot meet kettle. Can't wait for the screeds on Colbert and Stewart.

Joemailman
06-22-2008, 04:34 PM
I am a radical, bomb-thowing moderate - meaning I am fiercely opposed to idealogues of any stripe. Most of my opinions are liberal, but I've come to believe that the leftists are more extreme and ridiculous than the right wing. If you listen to an hour of Limbaugh, and compare it to an hour of Air America radio, you see how much more mindless propaganda comes from the left.

You probably are right about that overall, but I think it's a reflection of the fact that there has been a Republican President for the past 7+ years. If Obama becomes President, I suspect that situation will reverse itself.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-22-2008, 04:39 PM
Tyrone:

Savage should be neutral the liberals not?

Where is the equity.

Savage can be explained as thus.

Right is right and wrong is wrong as filtered using the Old Testament.
Savage knows his talmud.

Savage is a constipated mench; people who need smitting are smote.
Plus methinks it a put on. Savage is his stage name.

Good news; onge can pick up a copy of Political Zoo for cheap
in the sin bin at Hastings.

That is where I purchased his other political books for cheap.
The Enemy Within will make a liberal self combust.

- - - - - -\\\

Extra Street Credit.

Savage swam naked with Ginsburgh the one time owner of Mad Magazine.

Don't be a rube.

The point is Savage isn't a journalist..and he is blatantly biased and conservative. Should i suggest Franken.

Elucidate on the liberal journalist's books that have the equivalent title as "liberalism is a mental disorder."

Liberal journalists ATTEMPT to be unbiased and fair..do they accomplish it..sometimes...just as Brit Hume, etc. do the same as conservative journalists.

P.S. If you try and appropriate someone's culture, you should try and at least get in right. As far as I know, Savage doesn't play OF for the Blue Jays.

Nor does he even remotely come close to the definition.

Man, there is nothing worse than a white guy pretending to be down with someone's culture. :roll:

Harlan Huckleby
06-22-2008, 04:39 PM
I agree with you, Joemailman. Anger and frustration over Bush and the Iraq War have brought out the long knives on the liberal side.

mraynrand
06-22-2008, 06:57 PM
I"m not dense...i just don't see what the point of you straying off topic. If you wanna change the thread...do so in another.

I've listened to savage and have paid attention. But, i don't have to try eatign shit every couple of years in order for me to ascertain that i continue to dislike it.

As for sense of humor..that is rich. Pot meet kettle. Can't wait for the screeds on Colbert and Stewart.

Oooo, I strayed off topic. Perish forbid, Fifteenth Wonder.

Colbert is very funny. Stewart, less so. Just so you're aware, 15th, that's a statement of opinion, not a fact, so don't ask me to prove it.

sooner6600
06-23-2008, 07:55 AM
Tryone:

Point of Order; please

What do you mean by

"Man, there is nothing worse than a white guy
pretending to be down with someoene's culture"?

Please explain;

thanks;

p.s.

Ted Savage played outfiled for the Brewers and Philadelphia!

TheCheese
06-23-2008, 03:04 PM
I found that most often, what Limbaugh reported (not his opinion, but the information) was more complete and less biased to the right than NPR to the left

i won't bother to separate news and commentary since they are so overlapped. But I agree that Limbaugh is more honest than NPR. Limbaugh at least addresses all the news, NPR often ignores the parts they find uncomfortable.

I think the News Hour on PBS TV is a cut above the networks. And C-SPAN TV does a very thorough and balanced job in presenting interviews from all perspectives. Unfortunately most of their programming is boring speeches from Congress.

Awesome Post Harlan, very true indeed. Btw Savage kicks ass. Nobody bombs on the phony republicans more than he does. Hes a true conservative and if you can get past his eccentric and visceral appeal, you would know the man is very deep and insightful.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-23-2008, 03:15 PM
Tryone:

Point of Order; please

What do you mean by

Please explain;

thanks;

p.s.

Called irony.

P.S. If you are going to use yiddish words, best if you can spell them and use them appropriately. If you are a jew, that is just pathetic, if you are a white christian...stick to your own culture...unless you can do it well.

texaspackerbacker
06-23-2008, 04:45 PM
Tryone:

Point of Order; please

What do you mean by

Please explain;

thanks;

p.s.

You know what makes this supremely laughable?

There is STRONG reason to believe that Ol' Tyrone is in fact, NOT even black--making him EXACTLY what he is commenting on.

And the little worm refuses even to come out and state clearly whether he is or is not.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-23-2008, 05:24 PM
Tryone:

Point of Order; please

What do you mean by

Please explain;

thanks;

p.s.

You know what makes this supremely laughable?

There is STRONG reason to believe that Ol' Tyrone is in fact, NOT even black--making him EXACTLY what he is commenting on.

And the little worm refuses even to come out and state clearly whether he is or is not.

You know what makes this post of yours supremely laughable? The fact that you don't get irony.