PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Human - BetaMale 3

SkinBasket
06-18-2008, 06:51 AM
Science has taken a great leap forward. Round Two Begins!

Now that the nasty chaff has been separated from the sweet wheat, we begin our quest to sort through the Beta Males on the road to discovering the best sperm donor for the perfect human.

Magnum PI's dashing facial hair won the day over Conan the Destroyer's big ass sword to earn him a ticket to the BetaMale round. Meanwhile Bruce Lee demonstrated that offense is more important than defense for the Perfect Man, and thrashed Rapper 50 Cent.

Science asks: Can Bruce Lee's fists of fury overcome a sexy, yet compassionate, mustache in what is obviously not a Corvette, but rather a Ferrari?

The Little Dragon Bruce Lee vs Magnum PI

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/bm03.jpg

*not edited to correct any idiotic mistakes.

Zool
06-18-2008, 07:32 AM
Ferrari

Scott Campbell
06-18-2008, 07:36 AM
http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/2134082/magnum-main_Full.jpg

SkinBasket
06-18-2008, 07:44 AM
Ferrari

What are you talking about?

woodbuck27
06-18-2008, 07:49 AM
B L

mraynrand
06-18-2008, 08:04 AM
I think you sabotaged yourself with this one. Tom Selleck is gayish. Women love that John Hillerman guy - just like they love Patrick Stewart. Bald guys exude sex appeal.

Zool
06-18-2008, 08:09 AM
Ferrari

What are you talking about?

What I'll be picking you up in tonight for our date. You've earned it.

SkinBasket
06-18-2008, 08:18 AM
Tom Selleck is gayish.

A) This poll is not about Tom Selleck. It is about Magnum PI. REALITY CHECK!!

b) Though science has already proven the point irrelevant, that's the first time I've ever heard someone call Tom gay, or gayish for that matter. Science questions your confidence in your own manhood. Science believes you may be one of those fellas who wears pink shirts and says, "I can wear a pink shirt because I'm confident in my sexuality," but is really just as confused as everyone else as to why he would wear a pink shirt. That's what science thinks.

HarveyWallbangers
06-18-2008, 09:21 AM
I can't believe Magnum is battling Bruce Lee. Must be a lot of people in their mid 30s to early 40s on this forum. Bruce Lee should just be crowned right now.

mraynrand
06-18-2008, 11:10 AM
Bruce Lee can defeat an army of a thousand men, provided they attack him one man at a time.

Skinbasket: Reality check for me? You've got to be joking (as I was)!

"Since you know you cannot see yourself
So well as by reflection, I, your glass,
Will modestly discover to yourself
That of yourself which yet you know not of."

Freak Out
06-18-2008, 11:20 AM
Bruce Lee can defeat an army of a thousand men, provided they attack him one man at a time.

"Since you know you cannot see yourself
So well as by reflection, I, your glass,
Will modestly discover to yourself
That of yourself which yet you know not of."

"Et tu, Brute?"

SkinBasket
06-18-2008, 01:32 PM

I think that anything I type in caps can usually be taken at less than face value. Or more. Depends on whether you think I'm humorous or just a fucktard, I suppose.

mraynrand
06-18-2008, 01:54 PM

I think that anything I type in caps can usually be taken at less than face value. Or more. Depends on whether you think I'm humorous or just a fucktard, I suppose.

I may just be projecting, but I think you're a little bit of both!

red
06-18-2008, 02:10 PM
bruce lee would kick magnums ass just for looking the way he does, and higgins and TC for good measure

then he's take his 308

MadtownPacker
06-19-2008, 12:05 AM
bruce lee would kick magnums ass just for looking the way he does, and higgins and TC for good measure

then he's take his 308Thats not true. I remember seeing episodes where Magnum would take on several martial arts experts. Usually at some abandoned warehouse and he would drop a forklift load of crates or something on them.