PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Z says Vikings will win SB

LL2
06-20-2008, 01:14 PM
I'm gald he did! Then most likely for they will not. The purply penis chokers win the SB? :roll:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/dr_z/06/20/vikings/index.html?bcnn=yes

bobblehead
06-20-2008, 01:17 PM
He broke the cardinal rule...puff, puff....PASS not hold and puff more.

cpk1994
06-20-2008, 01:17 PM
Finally! Proof positive that Dr.Z. is indeed senile.

BallHawk
06-20-2008, 03:11 PM
Typical of Z. Pick the team that looks good on paper. Unless T-Jack can learn how to QB the Vikings have no shot at the SB, yet alone the playoffs.

Scott Campbell
06-20-2008, 03:36 PM
He picked the Saints last year.

packinpatland
06-20-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm glad he has never been a fan of the Packers.
Perhaps he'd been wine tasting when he made the Viking prediction.....?

oregonpackfan
06-20-2008, 06:23 PM
The Vikings have a great DL and a great tailback. The QB and receivers are suspect.

I just don't see them as a Super Bowl team. :roll:

Packnut
06-20-2008, 08:20 PM
I think Z has finally overdosed on the flaming redhead.

The day Tavaris Jackson wins a SB will be the day I turn GAY!

MJZiggy
06-20-2008, 08:21 PM

Lesbianism doesn't count for you PNut.

CaliforniaCheez
06-20-2008, 09:23 PM
Typical of Z. Pick the team that looks good on paper. Unless T-Jack can learn how to QB the Vikings have no shot at the SB, yet alone the playoffs.

What the heck is the matter with your eyesight??!!

The purple slime do not look good.

The swapped a safety who is no better,
added Berian who has not done that much with the Bears against the Packers let alone with a completely incompetent Jackson at QB,
and added a DE that got half a sack against the Packers last year.

That it.

Quit falling for BS you know is not true!!

34-0 wasn't convincing to you??

Packnut
06-20-2008, 09:37 PM

Lesbianism doesn't count for you PNut.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zool
06-20-2008, 10:21 PM
,added Berian who has not done that much with the Bears against the Packers let alone with a completely incompetent Jackson at QB, and added a DE that got half a sack against the Packers last year.

I forgot the 3 HOF caliber guys throwing him the ball in Chicago? Berrian is a good pickup for a team with WR needs(and that's arguably their weakest link), but they had to overpay to get him. Allen is a good DE pickup for any team. If the Pack had picked him up to bookend Kampman, this place would be Allen central singing his praises.

Unless of course this was some really odd sarcasm that I missed.

After having said all that, no way T-bags leads that team to the SB unless their D starts scoring points the way the Bears D did in 2006. And they uncover the next Devin Hester.

gbgary
06-21-2008, 01:32 PM
Dr. Z says Vikings will win SB

:shock: he's like a radio shock-jock.

run pMc
06-24-2008, 10:59 AM
I think Jackson will make strides this year, and their roster looks much improved on paper, but to crown them SB Champs?

Even if they win the NFC (A BIG IF), I have trouble seeing them beating any of the top 4 AFC teams, and I wouldn't trust Childress coaching in a high pressure game against Belichick or Dungy.

Guiness
06-24-2008, 11:23 AM
I think Jackson will make strides this year, and their roster looks much improved on paper, but to crown them SB Champs?

Even if they win the NFC (A BIG IF), I have trouble seeing them beating any of the top 4 AFC teams, and I wouldn't trust Childress coaching in a high pressure game against Belichick or Dungy.

Well...I'm sure the same was said about the Giants last year. Forget winning the NFC...if they get in as a wildcard, they've got the same chance as anyone.

As they say in hockey - once the playoffs start, it's a new season.

mngolf19
06-24-2008, 01:02 PM
I'm gald he did! Then most likely for they will not. The purply penis chokers win the SB? :roll:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/dr_z/06/20/vikings/index.html?bcnn=yes

Are you talking from experience?

Guiness
06-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Back from the dead Golf? Making a grand re-entrance with that scintillating post, eh?

:lol:

mngolf19
06-24-2008, 01:12 PM
I couldn't let that go unanswered, could I? :wink: