PDA

View Full Version : Great '07 Highlight Vid

vince
06-22-2008, 08:12 PM
This guy previews 2008 by putting together a great video highlighting 2007. It's long but the music is good and the highlights are great.

Enjoy.

Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN8hn2lp164)

Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrAzLBgjpbE)

RashanGary
06-22-2008, 08:34 PM
Standouts:

Atari Bigby
Ryan Grant
Greg Jennings
Nick Barnett
Aaron Kampman

]{ilr]3
06-22-2008, 08:45 PM
That was fun to re-live last year like that. I know there are question marks going into this season and our schedule is tough, but I am excited! 8-)

RashanGary
06-22-2008, 08:47 PM
And man, they were young last year. They're still young this year with the retirements of Davis and #4 but a whole bunch of the players they count on are a year older and an offseason stronger. It's going to be fun.

You look down the roster and it's a whole bunch of 23, 24, 25 and 26 year olds. With the crack down on performance enhancers I think it's going to be even better to have youth. Our guys will beat down the opposition (primarily on ST's and sometimes on defense).

vince
06-22-2008, 09:09 PM
Check out how this team was built...

http://www.packers.com/team/how_built/

Obviously only a few of the guys signed as FA's this season will make the cut (possibly only 1), but even at that, it's impressive what Thompson has done with the roster.

With the exception of Clifton, Tausch and KGB I believe, even the vets have been signed or re-signed by TT.

BallHawk
06-22-2008, 10:01 PM
Happened to come across this in a related vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrh65qw8IFE&feature=related

Just a tour of Lambeau with Al and his hair.

What is that sound at around 1:30?

Partial
06-22-2008, 11:07 PM
Much of the dallas game was made by Jennings ability to make people miss.

Partial
06-22-2008, 11:18 PM
How many of those big plays were at the end of games? Wow! It's insane how many times are big guns stepped up at the end of games. Woody, Favre, Jennings were absolutely clutch last year.

I'm excited to see what Will Blackmon can do as a returner when totally healthy.

oregonpackfan
06-23-2008, 12:20 PM
Go back on look at the Dallas game. It shows Rodgers scrambling for a first down when the passing lanes were closed. If I remember correctly, there were three times during that game that Rodgers pulled the ball down and ran for a first down.

That is one significant dimension Rodgers brings that Favre was no longer able to do in his last 3-4 years.

Pacopete4
06-23-2008, 03:18 PM
im not sure that he couldn't.. i think it was more that he wouldnt

every once in awhile he'd run and u could still see he could get going when he wanted to but he relied heavily on his golden arm late in his career

packinpatland
06-23-2008, 06:26 PM
This past weekend, Sunday's weather was lousy.....had to clean the 'dreaded' basement.
Dusted off my treadmill, elyptical thing........on the shelf in front of it is an old mini TV with a VCR.......in it was the tape of the Packers/Seattle game from this past year...........I didn't get on the exercise machine, but did sit next to it.......watched the whole game........felt the 'chill'.
If there was one game I wish I could have been at, that one would have been it. What a game.

mission
06-23-2008, 06:42 PM
great video -

4 things:

1. i forgot how perfect-for aaron rodgers was in that cowboys game. no wonder we're so excited. i have a hard time expecting that this year ... maybe he's a rise to the ocassion guy and practice doesnt really get him excited i dunno but he looked like a vet out there..

2. how exciting would it be for bigby to continue on his path upwards as he showed at the end of the year? the video just reaks of pro-bigbyism (and i love it!)

3. god that music was horrible. (at least that last song, jesus... had to close the windows so i dont get shot)

4. that tramon punt return was the only scoring play last year that for some reason i havent seen until now.. i was kinda like "wait, wtf is this?" during that pooch punt but remembered hearing about that last year (Gettin to the bar late)