PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Liberals Hate Black People

Kiwon
06-24-2008, 03:08 AM
Wisconsin liberals hate black people. That's the obvious conclusion based upon the Kanye West philosophy of disaster relief.

Blacks make up 6% of Wisconsin's total population and 100% of the people in the photos below. It's a damning indictment of white liberals' indifference toward people that don't look like them. Milwaukee should be a haven of economic social justice. Instead it's George Bush's post-Katrina New Orleans.

Liberals, stop the hate and spread the wealth.

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/news/img/jun08/voucher3062308.jpg

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/news/img/jun08/crowd2_062408_big.jpg

Food relief line grows long, tense

Frustration rises, officials caught off-guard as thousands turn out for flood assistance

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=764962

MJZiggy
06-24-2008, 06:16 AM
Nothing like being inflammatory, Kiwon. Before you jump to any conclusion, specifically where were those pictures taken (in one of the most segregated cities in America)? Also ask yourself why we aren't helping any of the poor white folks that were hit by disaster. :roll:

BallHawk
06-24-2008, 09:32 AM
http://www.willisms.com/archives/kanyewest.gif

Wisconsin Liberals don't care about black people.

oregonpackfan
06-24-2008, 10:24 AM
Dang those liberals! I say the Department of Homeland Security needs to round up all those liberals and ship them off to the Tent City detention center in Maricopa County, Arizona headed by Sheriff Joe Arpaio. It will make America a safer place to live. :roll:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Arpaio

packinpatland
06-24-2008, 11:45 AM
Dang those liberals! I say the Department of Homeland Security needs to round up all those liberals and ship them off to the Tent City detention center in Maricopa County, Arizona headed by Sheriff Joe Arpaio. It will make America a safer place to live. :roll:

Doesn't he make them wear pink underwear and striped-pj-suits? :shock:

GoPackGo
06-24-2008, 12:08 PM

Yes. He also attempts to enforce immigration laws. The Newspapers, The Governor of Arizona, and the Mayor of Phoenix hate him for it. They say that asking people who don't speak english, have identification, or drive legally licensed and insured vehicles to prove they are here legally is wrong and racist. :roll:

Also, Kanye West is a shitty rapper with a shitty attitude. He should stick to what he does best: making beats and admiring himself in the mirror.

sooner6600
06-24-2008, 12:37 PM
Kiwan:

How many of these people in the lines are Republican voters?

I noticed that none of em had boot straps to pull up on to
become productive members of society.

Oh I guess its liberal man's burden at its best.

The Leaper
06-24-2008, 12:49 PM
A few people in that food line could use a couple days without food. They should have moved to the back of the line.

Gunakor
06-24-2008, 01:35 PM
Those waiting in line expecting immediate assistance were misinformed. This was not supposed to be to give out food stamps on the spot. It was for people to apply for assistance, as a result of Milwaukee County being one of those counties named in Gov. Doyle's disaster declaration. No immediate assistance was supposed to be given out. People would come in and do an interview with officials who would then determine what they needed or qualified for. Assistance was to come later in the form of food stamps for those who qualified.

I guess I'm lost here as to the title of this thread. This isn't hating on black people. Hating on black people would be to tell them there would be absolutely no assistance to be given to them at any time. All this is saying is that there is a process to be followed, so be patient and you'll get your food stamps in about a week IF you qualify. If they had bothered to even look into it they'd have figured out what was really going on over there, but they didn't and that's thier own fault. So they feel taken advantage of and overreact. How is that the fault of Wisconsin's liberals?

BallHawk
06-24-2008, 01:49 PM
A few people in that food line could use a couple days without food. They should have moved to the back of the line.

Funny, I had the exact same thought.

bobblehead
06-24-2008, 02:37 PM
Those waiting in line expecting immediate assistance were misinformed. This was not supposed to be to give out food stamps on the spot. It was for people to apply for assistance, as a result of Milwaukee County being one of those counties named in Gov. Doyle's disaster declaration. No immediate assistance was supposed to be given out. People would come in and do an interview with officials who would then determine what they needed or qualified for. Assistance was to come later in the form of food stamps for those who qualified.

I guess I'm lost here as to the title of this thread. This isn't hating on black people. Hating on black people would be to tell them there would be absolutely no assistance to be given to them at any time. All this is saying is that there is a process to be followed, so be patient and you'll get your food stamps in about a week IF you qualify. If they had bothered to even look into it they'd have figured out what was really going on over there, but they didn't and that's thier own fault. So they feel taken advantage of and overreact. How is that the fault of Wisconsin's liberals?

Gunakor, I can't believe your mean spirit. These people are the down trodden, they have never been given a fair chance in life. Expecthing them to be well adjusted and knowledgable enough to look into the handouts and understand all that is involved is just not realistic. Its very cruel and hateful to expect so much from disadvantaged people.

Gunakor
06-24-2008, 03:07 PM

Gunakor, I can't believe your mean spirit. These people are the down trodden, they have never been given a fair chance in life. Expecthing them to be well adjusted and knowledgable enough to look into the handouts and understand all that is involved is just not realistic. Its very cruel and hateful to expect so much from disadvantaged people.

Sorry, that might have come out wrong. I was addressing the title of the thread. "Wisconsin Liberals hate Black People." How exactly is it the libs fault that the black people waiting in line were misinformed? How is it the libs fault that they were trampling over each other to get immediate assistance that was never supposed to be given out in the first place? I guess I am just infuriated by any suggestion that it's the libs fault that those disadvantaged people can't get thier facts straight, or that it's the libs fault that those people don't know how to conduct themselves in a civil manner. I understand the playing field isn't level compared to others, so maybe you are right in saying that they couldn't have looked further into it. But they could have acted more responsibly, unless you are implying that due to thier disadvantages they are more prone to acting in an uncivil manner. I'd even agree with you to a point there, but that still doesn't make it right. At some point, regardless of which class these people fall in, they are responsible for thier own actions. That is not too much to expect. This wouldn't have even been a story had these people acted in a civil manner and not trampled on top of everybody.

But that's not what I was addressing in my post. I was addressing how this episode could be viewed as Wisconsin Liberals Hate Black People. How exactly?

Tyrone Bigguns
06-24-2008, 05:35 PM

As a maricopa resident..you don't even joke about sheriff joe.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-24-2008, 05:36 PM

Yes. He also attempts to enforce immigration laws. The Newspapers, The Governor of Arizona, and the Mayor of Phoenix hate him for it. They say that asking people who don't speak english, have identification, or drive legally licensed and insured vehicles to prove they are here legally is wrong and racist. :roll:

Also, Kanye West is a shitty rapper with a shitty attitude. He should stick to what he does best: making beats and admiring himself in the mirror.

Go,

You can't be seriously in favor of Joe's tactics? You are smarter than that.

GoPackGo
06-24-2008, 05:41 PM

Go,

what tactics do you speak of? I see a sheriff doing his job as it's written in the law(albeit his grandstanding and politics are annoying)

Tyrone Bigguns
06-24-2008, 05:58 PM

Go,

what tactics do you speak of? I see a sheriff doing his job as it's written in the law(albeit his grandstanding and politics are annoying)

Pulling over residents in Guadalupe for simply being brown isn't wrong? Hmm, that sure seems like selective enforcement. Which has now led to a fed investigation. Yikes.

Your tax dollars are increased because of all the lawsuits he has lost because of deaths in his jail. So far settlements and judgments have cost taxpayers more than $43 million.

Another fed investigation because he has failed to fix jail conditions, conditions within the jail system it operates as part of federal civil right's agreements.

Federal investigation over civil rights abuse.

Hmm, arresting editors of a paper in the middle of the night isn't wrong...for nothing?

Misuing funds...you support his Honduras joint policing effort? 175K to pay for his employees down there?

supoening all email records of Mayor Gordon after Gordon criticized him?

Refusing records...against open record laws?

bobblehead
06-24-2008, 06:13 PM

Sorry, that might have come out wrong. I was addressing the title of the thread. "Wisconsin Liberals hate Black People." How exactly is it the libs fault that the black people waiting in line were misinformed? How is it the libs fault that they were trampling over each other to get immediate assistance that was never supposed to be given out in the first place? I guess I am just infuriated by any suggestion that it's the libs fault that those disadvantaged people can't get thier facts straight, or that it's the libs fault that those people don't know how to conduct themselves in a civil manner. I understand the playing field isn't level compared to others, so maybe you are right in saying that they couldn't have looked further into it. But they could have acted more responsibly, unless you are implying that due to thier disadvantages they are more prone to acting in an uncivil manner. I'd even agree with you to a point there, but that still doesn't make it right. At some point, regardless of which class these people fall in, they are responsible for thier own actions. That is not too much to expect. This wouldn't have even been a story had these people acted in a civil manner and not trampled on top of everybody.

But that's not what I was addressing in my post. I was addressing how this episode could be viewed as Wisconsin Liberals Hate Black People. How exactly?

Actually I'm sorry gunakor, I was being very sarcastic. I completely agree with you and was trying to make the point that peoples expectations and responsibility were becoming a thing of the past. I used your post as a launching pad, I didn't mean anything towards you. I know your not mean spirited.

GoPackGo
06-24-2008, 06:19 PM
pulling over people in Guadelupe just because they are brown

how can you say that? Everyone in Guadelupe is brown, they don't have their own police force, and you'd have to be blind or nieve not to notice there is shady dealings happening in that town.

Your tax dollars are increased because of all the lawsuits he has lost because of deaths in his jail. So far settlements and judgments have cost taxpayers more than $43 million.

i didn't know that

Another fed investigation because he has failed to fix jail conditions, conditions within the jail system it operates as part of federal civil right's agreements.

I don't care about the conditions in tent city or county jails and I don't think much of Federal investigation over civil rights abuse

Hmm, arresting editors of a paper in the middle of the night isn't wrong...for nothing?

I don't know what you're talking about

Misuing funds...you support his Honduras joint policing effort? 175K to pay for his employees down there?

I don't know anything about that

supoening all email records of Mayor Gordon after Gordon criticized him?

Gordon is in over his head fucking with the county sheriff

refusing records to the newspaper? Big Deal. That newspaper sucks anyway

Tyrone Bigguns
06-24-2008, 06:30 PM
pulling over people in Guadelupe just because they are brown

how can you say that? Everyone in Guadelupe is brown, they don't have their own police force, and you'd have to be blind or nieve not to notice there is shady dealings happening in that town.

i didn't know that

I don't care about the conditions in tent city or county jails and I don't think much of Federal investigation over civil rights abuse

I don't know what you're talking about

Misuing funds...you support his Honduras joint policing effort? 175K to pay for his employees down there?/[quote]

I don't know anything about that

[quote=Tyrone Bigguns]supoening all email records of Mayor Gordon after Gordon criticized him?

Gordon is in over his head fucking with the county sheriff

refusing records to the newspaper? Big Deal. That newspaper sucks anyway

1. He was pulling over people for simply being brown. That is plain wrong. the fact is that Guadalupe is a longstanding city with a yaqui heritage.

He pulled over people for no other reason. that is wrong.

It wasn't until the complaints about this started that he did it any other place.

BTW, he expressly told their mayor and city council he wasn't coming in for that reason..so, he lied.

Shady dealings..then, why wasn't he after those types. Pulling over grandmas for traffic stops isn't going to cut it.

2. Jails. You might not care, but it is going to cost you dollars. And, remember, you could be in that jail...and treated poorly or die...before you are even convicted. Remember...innocent until proven guilty.

3. He and his cronies arrested the two publishers of the New Times..in the middle of the night. Which has led to the investigation of outside atty working for Andy Thomas. And, has made Phx the laughingstock of the country.

The DA/Arpaio was asking for all sorts of info that, as a citizen, you should be very concerned with...every visitor to the new times site, all the other sites the visitors visited, etc.

4.Honduras. He and Hendershot set up a joint policing effort..with multiple trips to the honduras. Cost us 175K...and misuse of ice funds.

5. Gordon. I disagree. And, there is a reason Napolitano pulled funds as well...unprecedented.

6. Open records. You should care. As a citizen you have the right to know what your gov't is doing. THat is a shocking display of abuse..and one that he has lost in court. Again, costing you and me money.

AND NOW HE WANTS TO TAKE SHAQ'S BADGES BACK!

Arpaio and his cronies are losers and it is time for them to go.

texaspackerbacker
06-24-2008, 09:34 PM
Milwaukee should be a haven of economic social justice. Instead it's George Bush's post-Katrina New Orleans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was watching a movie the other day called Death Toll. The dirty little secret about New Orleans is that pre-Katrina New Orleans and post-Katrina New Orleans are basically indistinguishable in a lot of ways.

You can pretty much generalize all over that whatever the quality of life is like depends on the quality of the people that live there. That applies across racial and geographic lines. What's that old saying? You can take the something out of the something, but you can't take the something out of the something .......

Of course there are exceptions, but elitist liberals just live for stereotypes--disrespecting things like "flyover country", the "heartland", patriotism, Christianity, people successful in business, normal hardworking people, farmers, anybody with a southern accent; Have I left anything out?

I guess you might as well just say they disrespect/make that HATE anybody other than themselves and those they can keep dependent on their social programs. Or you could just say they disrespect/hate America.

Kiwon
06-25-2008, 04:48 AM
I was addressing how this episode could be viewed as Wisconsin Liberals Hate Black People. How exactly?

As the Rev. Dr. Jeremiah Wright has observed "America is controlled by rich, white people." The photos prove his point in Milwaukee. Now just where are the white faces in line?

Why do people need supplements to food stamps anyway in Milwaukee? There shouldn't be any poor people left after 40+ years of the Great Society.

Liberals court the vote of African-Americans and then refuse to let them share in their wealth. Economic slavery, that's what it is.

Liberals, eh,...progressives, Kanye West is holding the mirror. You just need the courage to look into it. Open your hearts and your wallets. Stop the hate.

Gunakor
06-25-2008, 10:17 AM
I was addressing how this episode could be viewed as Wisconsin Liberals Hate Black People. How exactly?

As the Rev. Dr. Jeremiah Wright has observed "America is controlled by rich, white people." The photos prove his point in Milwaukee. Now just where are the white faces in line?

Why do people need supplements to food stamps anyway in Milwaukee? There shouldn't be any poor people left after 40+ years of the Great Society.

Liberals court the vote of African-Americans and then refuse to let them share in their wealth. Economic slavery, that's what it is.

Liberals, eh,...progressives, Kanye West is holding the mirror. You just need the courage to look into it. Open your hearts and your wallets. Stop the hate.

These people certainly DO share in our wealth. They would still be collecting food stamps whether there was a disaster here or not. I'll bet my house that not nearly every one of those people waiting in line was even affected by the disaster, rather they were just looking for another handout. The news of this happening spread by word of mouth - which means people were just calling friends and family telling them the news. That could also explain why there were no white faces in that line. Who was going to call them to tell them about it, even if they in fact did need assistance? It's not like there was an article in the newspaper telling everyone where to go and when. Black people called thier black friends and family and, wouldn't you know it, a bunch of black people showed up. Disturbing, isn't it. Damn the Wisconsin liberals for this injustice. :roll:

Harlan Huckleby
06-25-2008, 01:25 PM

Milwaukee is one of the most segregated cities in the whole country. Perhaps you've never visited.

So you think Ronald Reagan (and Tommy Thompson in WI) perpetuated the Great Society programs of the 60's? I don't think you actually know what those programs were, you just know the phrase "Great Society" from your John Birch Society pamphlets.

What you brought to the party here is a picture of some unworthy, annoying blacks standing around waiting for a handout. OK, that works as propaganda for some. It's a little harder to follow how the liberals fit in, except maybe that mentioning the word "liberal" gets the juices flowing a little more in the same crowd of people upset by the negros.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Things we have now learned about tex:

1. He has lousy taste in movies. User rating of 2.7 out of ten on IMDB. Starring Lou Diamond Phillips, DM FUCKING X, and Rudy from the cosby show.

2. Hollywood is full of liberal propaganda...except when he likes the movie...then, they are ok and full of "truths." :roll:

3. Is an idiot. As if you base any argument off of a movie (exceptions being documentaries, etc.).

Kiwon
06-25-2008, 04:58 PM
HH, being an astute student of history you might recall that a key aim of the Civil Rights Movement was to end segregation. You may feel more comfortable with it but those people in line aren’t a threat to you. It’s time for people like you to overcome your fears and own up to your responsibilities toward your fellow citizen.

Here's a good resource to help shape your mindset in constructive ways.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41T4QqvNdnL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

LBJ's Great Society programs were passed with Republican support over the objections of Democratic segregationists. Your philosophical roots may lie here but it's time to overcome the past and embrace America's multi-ethnic, multi-cultural future.

Calling African-Americans "unworthy, annoying blacks" and "the negros" may make you feel empowered but in the end you are only demeaning yourself. Many people like you are pleased to see lines of black and brown people destitute and needing government support in order to survive. But while generational poverty and your privileged position in the status quo may seem like the natural order to you it still doesn't make it morally right. The world is changing, HH.

texaspackerbacker
06-25-2008, 07:01 PM
Things we have now learned about tex:

1. He has lousy taste in movies. User rating of 2.7 out of ten on IMDB. Starring Lou Diamond Phillips, DM FUCKING X, and Rudy from the cosby show.

2. Hollywood is full of liberal propaganda...except when he likes the movie...then, they are ok and full of "truths." :roll:

3. Is an idiot. As if you base any argument off of a movie (exceptions being documentaries, etc.).

I didn't say I liked the movie, Tyrone--just that it was on and I watched it.

Are you actually gonna claim that Hollywood is NOT saturated with a bunch of flaming leftists?

Using movies to promote a cause is OK when it's China Syndrome or Gore's little piece of crap or any of the idiocy Michael Moore puts out, but when they somehow let up on the propaganda accelerator and present something halfway accurate, that you don't like?

You can basically start out with the assumption that movies are made by liberals. Therefore, any message or impression given either is what liberals intend to say, or it is a case of no liberal message, just what they take for granted the situation it. The latter would be the case about the pre-Katrina New Orleans situation--a total shithole, at least in the large part of the city lived in by blacks. It didn't just become a shithole because of Katrina. Who am I to argue with the liberal movie makers?

My point was and is that the quality of life in any area you want to name, good or bad, is directly related to the quality of people living there.

Harlan Huckleby
06-25-2008, 08:12 PM
HH, being an astute student of history you might recall that a key aim of the Civil Rights Movement was to end segregation. You may feel more comfortable with it but those people in line aren’t a threat to you. It’s time for people like you to overcome your fears and own up to your responsibilities toward your fellow citizen.

I sense you are being sarcastic, but I don't get your barb. I guess you are saying that liberals caused the problems of poverty and government dependance, and therefore should feel guilty. I really don't see the basis for this accusation. The Great Society, despite its several failures, was actually a great success in reducing the poverty rate.

LBJ's Great Society programs were passed with Republican support over the objections of Democratic segregationists. Your philosophical roots may lie here but it's time to overcome the past and embrace America's multi-ethnic, multi-cultural future.

Calling African-Americans "unworthy, annoying blacks" and "the negros" may make you feel empowered but in the end you are only demeaning yourself. Many people like you are pleased to see lines of black and brown people destitute and needing government support in order to survive. But while generational poverty and your privileged position in the status quo may seem like the natural order to you it still doesn't make it morally right. The world is changing, HH.

I don't think I've ever met ANYONE, either like me or unlike me, who was pleased to see lines of destitute people.

Your mixture of sarcasm and serious commentary just isn't penetrating my brain. It sounds like lunatic raving. Probably you are making some interesting points that I fail to decipher.