PDA

View Full Version : Graduation

packinpatland
06-24-2008, 01:09 PM
My daughter graduated from Yale a few weeks ago. This young man was receiving his degree in Forestry........so glad he has his priorities straight......I tried, in vain, to introduce them......... :roll:

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s229/packinpatland/graduation200391.jpg

LL2
06-24-2008, 01:36 PM
He looks like a smart man! Don't you believe in arranged marriages?

oregonpackfan
06-24-2008, 01:38 PM
Congrats to your daughter graduating from Yale, PIP! What an achievement and honor!

I am surprised you did not grab the guy with the cheesehead and tell him,"Hey Packer fan, my daughter is eligible!" :lol:

BallHawk
06-24-2008, 01:48 PM
That man is flawless victory.

packinpatland
06-24-2008, 02:04 PM
Congrats to your daughter graduating from Yale, PIP! What an achievement and honor!

I am surprised you did not grab the guy with the cheesehead and tell him,"Hey Packer fan, my daughter is eligible!" :lol:

I tried................. :oops:

A few years ago, I met Mark Tausher(sp?) at a Packer event.....I told him I had this daughter, going to Yale, she was single................

Scott Campbell
06-24-2008, 03:08 PM
I don't understand wearing cheeseheads.

Congrats to your daughter PIP. And congrats to Mom and Dad for getting her off the payroll! :D

GoPackGo
06-24-2008, 03:13 PM

Congrats to your daughter PIP. And congrats to Mom and Dad for getting her off the payroll! :D

I agree. Wisconsin cheese stands alone in quality. It doesn't need me to wear a foam piece of cheese on my head. I think I speak for the majority of Wisconsinites(ok maybe not the majority) when I say Whoever invented the cheesehead should be kicked in the nuts behind their garage

packinpatland
06-24-2008, 03:30 PM

I agree. Wisconsin cheese stands alone in quality. It doesn't need me to wear a foam piece of cheese on my head. I think I speak for the majority of Wisconsinites(ok maybe not the majority) when I say Whoever invented the cheesehead should be kicked in the nuts behind their garage

I'm thinking the folks in Vermont (home of cheddar) and those from Tillamok, OR might disagree with you about the 'standing alone' on the quality........ :wink:

I forgot to mention..........you can see in the photo, he had a yellow lollipop in his hand......he had a green one in the other. :lol:

oregonpackfan
06-24-2008, 03:41 PM

I'm thinking the folks in Vermont (home of cheddar) and those from Tillamok, OR might disagree with you about the 'standing alone' on the quality........ :wink:

:lol:

I once got into a debate with the locals about the quality of Tillamook cheddar cheese compared to Wisconsin cheddar cheese. I maintain the Wisconsin cheese is superior to the Tillamook, OR cheddar. I just got brushed off as being a Wisconsin "homer." Maybe my Wisconsin roots did influence my taste buds... :)

packinpatland
06-24-2008, 04:14 PM
This coming from a transplanted Wisconsinite..............WS is better than OR in cheese .
Anyone from VT want to weigh in? :lol:

Iron Mike
06-26-2008, 10:04 AM
A few years ago, I met Mark Tausher(sp?) at a Packer event.....I told him I had this daughter, going to Yale, she was single................

Mark Tauscher dates a girl that works at Covance:

http://www.covance.com/

They must have met in Madison.

Deputy Nutz
06-26-2008, 10:15 AM
I knew a guy that got his degree in philosophy at Yale. It was sad because he had this degree that he could do nothing with, 100,000 grand in dept or so. The fact was, he was a pretty big loser, who then got into law school with my wife simply because he went to Yale, managed to scrap by his first two and half years and then drop out before his 6th and final semester.

My wife knew him from years past and I always called him a loser, shit he had a degree from Yale and he was a bar back at a resturant for god sakes. He was always going on about helping people. I told him to pull his head out of his ass and help himself first. The bastard never helped anyone, he was too lazy.

I told my wife the next time I see him I am going to kick him in the balls.

Partial
06-26-2008, 11:21 AM
Gotta ask, what are you doing that you're in a position to comment on other people?

MadtownPacker
06-26-2008, 11:28 AM
Gotta ask, what are you doing that you're in a position to comment on other people?As much of a piece a shit that Nutz is hes got a point here. 100G school bill better get me close to a a 100G a year job or it wasnt wort a damn IMO.

BTW Congrats to your daughter PIPL. From the different things you have said she sounds like as driven individual unlike the scumbags Nutz is homeboys with. Im sure she will get that fat bank and be rolling like a high powered whitegurl.

packinpatland
06-26-2008, 11:47 AM
Gotta ask, what are you doing that you're in a position to comment on other people?As much of a piece a shit that Nutz is hes got a point here. 100G school bill better get me close to a a 100G a year job or it wasnt wort a damn IMO.

BTW Congrats to your daughter PIPL. From the different things you have said she sounds like as driven individual unlike the scumbags Nutz is homeboys with. Im sure she will get that fat bank and be rolling like a high powered whitegurl.

Thanks Mad.........I'll be sure to pass that along to her. :wink:

"rolling like a high powered whitegurl"............that's the message I've inspired all my daughters with. :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
06-26-2008, 11:58 AM
Gotta ask, what are you doing that you're in a position to comment on other people?

Very ironic coming from you, Partial. Some times you write the damnedest things.

Deputy Nutz
06-26-2008, 12:41 PM

I guarantee I do more to help my community than this bag of shit does, and I didn't even need a degree from Yale to do it.

See it is this type of comment where I know you are just looking to start shit with me. I don't know why you would want to, it only turns out ugly in the end.

Partial
06-26-2008, 12:51 PM

Very ironic coming from you, Partial. Some times you write the damnedest things.

??

I asked why he's commenting on someone claiming to do what they want?

HarveyWallbangers
06-26-2008, 01:02 PM

Who knows? Why do we all comment on our meaningless lives? Do you know the guy? If not, I wouldn't worry about it. Is the guy you?

Scott Campbell
06-26-2008, 01:02 PM

??

I find that when being offensive, it's always best to achieve it knowingly. :wink:

swede
06-26-2008, 02:01 PM
A degree in Forestry from Yale?

I suppose you could invite the other lumberjacks to go sculling with you on your lunchbreak.

btw congrats Pat. You seem a perfectly refined lady with lovely children and a meaningful life. No doubt you make a fine martini and a mean pot roast.

Thank you for choosing packerrats as your outlet for the inner naughty girl who talks to boys even after mother warned her not to.

packinpatland
06-26-2008, 04:05 PM
A degree in Forestry from Yale?

I suppose you could invite the other lumberjacks to go sculling with you on your lunchbreak.

btw congrats Pat. You seem a perfectly refined lady with lovely children and a meaningful life. No doubt you make a fine martini and a mean pot roast.

Thank you for choosing packerrats as your outlet for the inner naughty girl who talks to boys even after mother warned her not to.

http://environment.yale.edu/prospective/Master-of-Forestry-MF/

"Since 1900, the Master of Forestry program has provided leadership in the education of professional foresters. It is the oldest continuing forestry program in the western hemisphere. Almost all the early foresters in North America had their roots at Yale."

Bet you didn't know that!

I'm not that refined.....got some rough edges, (as you noted, I hang out at PR) I do have lovely children, my life does have a certain degree of meaning (depends on what day it is).
I prefer red wine, but have been known to down a Cosmo or two.....and my pot roast is to die for. :wink:

And thank you..........we are very proud of her.

Tarlam!
06-27-2008, 02:13 PM
.....and my pot roast is to die for. :wink:

Swede, I and a handful of other Rats have had the honour of meeting PIPL. She is all class and she has this Hubby, oh my - he is the best. I wish I could be a PIPL's Hubby type of guy. Generous, diligent, intelligent did I say generous? PIPL's man is a Prince.

However, before I can declare PIPL a Princess, i need to inspect her Pot Roast recipé. Being a trained Chef, I am certain that my keen senses will detect a Baroness in a second. PIPL, please PM me your PR recipé at your earliest convenience! :arrow: 8-)

MJZiggy
06-27-2008, 05:28 PM
Heh, heh, heh...I could forward you the scanned version...for a price... 8-)

PIPL, where should we go on the proceeds from this one???

MadtownPacker
06-27-2008, 07:40 PM
However, before I can declare PIPL a Princess, i need to inspect her Pot Roast recipé. Being a trained Chef, I am certain that my keen senses will detect a Baroness in a second. PIPL, please PM me your PR recipé at your earliest convenience! :arrow: 8-)Since when is some ahole who cooks roadkill kangaroos considered a chef???

MJZiggy
06-27-2008, 08:02 PM
Right after he cooks for all of us... :P