PDA

View Full Version : I'm Never Going To Wash This Hand...

packinpatland
06-25-2008, 12:10 PM
..........last thing said by a little boy after catching a pass thrown by Brett Favre.
Cool video.

http://www.hamptonroads.tv/index.cfm?locvid=140310

BallHawk
06-25-2008, 12:33 PM
The kid got thrown a pass from Brett and he dropped it?

How he can continue to live on knowing he didn't catch it is beyond me.

BallHawk
06-25-2008, 12:35 PM
Also, I loved that lady at the beginning.

"Yeah, we're going to miss Brett. It's just not going to be the same without him in Green Bay. It's just not gonna be the same. But we're anxious to see what...."

Now, I assumed she was going to say "Aaron Rodgers can do."

But no. She says "what he does next."

Brett's retired and she's still more focused on him than our present QB. :roll:

Chevelle2
06-25-2008, 12:49 PM
Also, I loved that lady at the beginning.

"Yeah, we're going to miss Brett. It's just not going to be the same without him in Green Bay. It's just not gonna be the same. But we're anxious to see what...."

Now, I assumed she was going to say "Aaron Rodgers can do."

But no. She says "what he does next."

Brett's retired and she's still more focused on him than our present QB. :roll:

Most Wisconsin women are like that for some reason. No faith in Rodgers, they just think Favre was the whole team etc etc

GBRulz
06-25-2008, 01:01 PM

So a kid dropped a pass from a retired QB. Shouldn't we all be focused on Rodgers these days? :lol:

GBRulz
06-25-2008, 01:03 PM
, dp

BallHawk
06-25-2008, 01:06 PM

So a kid dropped a pass from a retired QB. Shouldn't we all be focused on Rodgers these days? :lol:

This was not a Packer event. It was a Brett Favre event. There are differences. :D

packinpatland
06-25-2008, 01:41 PM
Actually...........it all got put in perspective with that initial voice heard... "Hello Mr. Favre......", it's like the first time I got called 'mam' at the grocery store.....felt old. :wink:

Little Whiskey
06-25-2008, 04:33 PM
at the begining of the video it appeared as though he had a nice beer gut going. I thought, man he is enjoying retirement

RashanGary
06-25-2008, 04:34 PM
And I'm so glad I don't have to get ot practice early to beat people like this to a decent seat. They're good people, just completely obsessed and it made it hard to be a Packer fan at time.

GBRulz
06-25-2008, 06:25 PM

This was not a Packer event. It was a Brett Favre event. There are differences. :D

Actually it was the head coach of W&M's event. 8-)

GBRulz
06-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Actually...........it all got put in perspective with that initial voice heard... "Hello Mr. Favre......", it's like the first time I got called 'mam' at the grocery store.....felt old. :wink:

LOL - back in Feb, this was right before I quit smoking... some kid comes up to me and says "Ma'am, can I borrow your lighter?" and I said "Yes, if you apologize for calling me ma'am."

MJZiggy
06-25-2008, 06:34 PM
And yet you call him kid. If he's a kid, he should call you ma'am when you're old enough to drink...

GBRulz
06-25-2008, 09:48 PM
not in my book

packinpatland
06-26-2008, 06:02 AM
I think I was in my 40's the first time some 'young'n' called me Ma'am.........made me think......'someone behind me?'
then,..... 'guess I was lucky to have made it this far'
Now, it's the receptionists and assistants in Dr and Dentist offices that call you 'honey'........................I'm old, but not that old!!!!!

MJZiggy
06-26-2008, 06:27 AM
Maybe they're East Balto transplants, HUN!!