PDA

View Full Version : What Forum Is Your Favorite?

BallHawk
06-25-2008, 10:25 PM
Offseason thread.

digitaldean
06-25-2008, 10:28 PM
I had to put in Romper Room. (if the question was in Aug. or Sept. - my answer may have been different).

For the most part, there is some thoughtful banter in RR. (Tyrone's wanting to impale Tex notwithstanding).

Freak Out
06-25-2008, 10:47 PM
I post more in the RR but love reading the Packer forum.

Charles Woodson
06-25-2008, 10:56 PM
I post more in the RR but love reading the Packer forum.

same with me

MadtownPacker
06-25-2008, 11:42 PM
I hate this whole fucking place.

Harlan Huckleby
06-25-2008, 11:59 PM
i like the forum where Ziggy & Tyrone Bigguns chat about their cars and how much they like them. That's some good shit there.

Bretsky
06-26-2008, 01:01 AM
I'm not a RR fan and rarely participate there

I like the Packers forum
Brewers forum is pretty good
I wish the Bucks forum would be better

Scott Campbell
06-26-2008, 11:37 AM
I like the Packer forum the best as long as there is good content. It's a little slow this time of year. The Romper Room seems like the most consistent.

GoPackGo
06-26-2008, 12:33 PM
I like my forum like I like my beer and wine, food, music.....variety

Romper Room has it. Where else can I watch Partial make an ass out of himself in so many ways over so many topics?

Deputy Nutz
06-26-2008, 12:44 PM
I'm not a RR fan and rarely participate there

I like the Packers forum
Brewers forum is pretty good
I wish the Bucks forum would be better

I wish the bucks were better.

Deputy Nutz
06-26-2008, 12:47 PM
I used to really like the Romper Room, but all the political threads just kills me. The back and forth in it all is just mind bottling. Who gives a flying fuck, and besides it is not like anyone wants to change their thoughts based on what someone else posts, it is all out banter of my side is better than your side. I understand being up to date on all the wonders of American Politics and World affairs, but I could care less about what Bigguns and Tex think about them.

bobblehead
06-26-2008, 01:36 PM
I have slightly modified my thoughts on issues over the years and even since joining this site. The political stuff is why I like the RR, but nutz, don't open that stuff if you don't like it. I have only opened skins perfect human thread maybe 3 times since it started. Nothing against it, just don't interest me most of the time.

The RR has a diverse array of topics, that is why I like it, and football is slow right now.

BallHawk
06-26-2008, 02:17 PM
I used to really like the Romper Room, but all the political threads just kills me. The back and forth in it all is just mind bottling. Who gives a flying fuck, and besides it is not like anyone wants to change their thoughts based on what someone else posts, it is all out banter of my side is better than your side. I understand being up to date on all the wonders of American Politics and World affairs, but I could care less about what Bigguns and Tex think about them.

Exactamundo.

Deputy Nutz
06-26-2008, 02:30 PM
I have slightly modified my thoughts on issues over the years and even since joining this site. The political stuff is why I like the RR, but nutz, don't open that stuff if you don't like it. I have only opened skins perfect human thread maybe 3 times since it started. Nothing against it, just don't interest me most of the time.

The RR has a diverse array of topics, that is why I like it, and football is slow right now.

You bastards are filling up the romper room with it. I am not saying condence it into one thread, but really how many hating Obama/liberal threads do we need, and how many Bush hating/conservative threads do we need created by OPF? It is like a constant battle of who can top who, and it is gosh darn boring the piss outta me.

Joemailman
06-26-2008, 02:41 PM
The vast majority of the threads in the RR have nothing to do with politics, and none of the threads were started by you, Nutz. If you don't like the threads others are starting, why not start some of your own?

bobblehead
06-26-2008, 02:47 PM

You bastards are filling up the romper room with it. I am not saying condence it into one thread, but really how many hating Obama/liberal threads do we need, and how many Bush hating/conservative threads do we need created by OPF? It is like a constant battle of who can top who, and it is gosh darn boring the piss outta me.

Sorry, not trying to bore you, I did participate in the vitamin thread too.

Deputy Nutz
06-26-2008, 07:33 PM

Sorry, not trying to bore you, I did participate in the vitamin thread too.

Good

Harlan Huckleby
06-26-2008, 08:28 PM
have you ever read the penthouse forum? that's a good place to learn and grow.

Harlan Huckleby
06-26-2008, 08:34 PM
I am not saying condence it into one thread, but really how many hating Obama/liberal threads do we need, and how many Bush hating/conservative threads do we need created by OPF? It is like a constant battle of who can top who, and it is gosh darn boring the piss outta me.

I think we need more Obama hating threads. Did you see where he said in April that he could no sooner abandon Campaign Finance Reform than his own grandmother? Obama is supposed to be a new kind of politician, that is the only justification for his candidacy. But he is exactly like the old ones, except without a track record or experience.

sooner6600
06-27-2008, 08:08 AM
H.H.

Do you think it is proper to bring up politics when some of the
forum members need to scent their hankies with massive amounts of perfume to keep up?

Then again; BHO is a Chicago Poll; and there in lies the rub.

- - - - - - - -

Oooooooooh the humanity!

Deputy Nutz
06-27-2008, 08:28 AM
The vast majority of the threads in the RR have nothing to do with politics, and none of the threads were started by you, Nutz. If you don't like the threads others are starting, why not start some of your own?

Really? You are going to go there Joe? What a sad day. Have you seen the amount of shit talking on this forum in the past 2 months or so? People are really getting their tempers up. Look at the current situation between Bigguns and Bobblehead. People are getting offended and really it all has to do with the fucking political threads.

Harlan Huckleby
06-27-2008, 10:53 AM
fuck you nutz. i hate you.

GoPackGo
06-27-2008, 10:55 AM
http://www.thestranger.com/blog/files/2006/09/raccoon.jpg

What is this Racoon doing to Bretsky's dog?

3irty1
06-27-2008, 11:11 AM
While Science was doing its Ultimate Woman experiment The RR was the best.

Freak Out
06-27-2008, 11:52 AM

Really? You are going to go there Joe? What a sad day. Have you seen the amount of shit talking on this forum in the past 2 months or so? People are really getting their tempers up. Look at the current situation between Bigguns and Bobblehead. People are getting offended and really it all has to do with the fucking political threads.

People need to chill out. I could give a fuck what kind of names people call me in this forum. It's the internet for fucks sake.....people get stupid. PackerRats is pretty tame compared to the rest of the evil black hole that makes up the web. Bigguns and Tex..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deputy Nutz
06-27-2008, 12:00 PM

You wanna go to an Obama rally and throw garbage?

bobblehead
06-27-2008, 12:33 PM

Don't worry, I'm not that offended to be honest, I just won't bother interacting with someone who can imply things like that about me. It will help solve your problem a little though as there will be just a bit less political bantering going on.

I really try not to shit talk too much, on occasion I may drop a not so veiled insult, but I would never resort to calling someone a rascist because of his stance on nuclear energy (or anything). He thinks its funny, I don't, its that simple, I won't bother interacting with him anymore, but really, I doubt either of us really got our tempers up too much.

Harlan Huckleby
06-27-2008, 04:29 PM

You wanna go to an Obama rally and throw garbage?

maybe i was too quick to judge you.

RashanGary
06-27-2008, 06:43 PM

Agreed.

Joemailman
06-27-2008, 10:31 PM

So people should do what I (and probably some others) have done with Tex. Ignore him. People who spew vitriol are looking to get people to respond in kind. Don't give them the satisfaction.

Harlan Huckleby
06-27-2008, 11:09 PM
So people should do what I (and probably some others) have done with Tex. Ignore him. People who spew vitriol are looking to get people to respond in kind. Don't give them the satisfaction.

you still respond to me, and I spew vitriol. I even hate your hero. you must have a soft spot for me.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-28-2008, 03:39 PM

I agree. Yet, before a certain poster arrived on the scene, there were plenty of political threads.

Correlation? I wonder?

Tyrone Bigguns
06-28-2008, 03:42 PM

Don't worry, I'm not that offended to be honest, I just won't bother interacting with someone who can imply things like that about me. It will help solve your problem a little though as there will be just a bit less political bantering going on.

I really try not to shit talk too much, on occasion I may drop a not so veiled insult, but I would never resort to calling someone a rascist because of his stance on nuclear energy (or anything). He thinks its funny, I don't, its that simple, I won't bother interacting with him anymore, but really, I doubt either of us really got our tempers up too much.

I see you are following the Lee Atwater/Rove tactic of repeating a lie until it becomes a truth.

I never called you a racist. There is no post that you can find that says that. I never implied it either. You have chosen to believe that...you have inferred it out of nothing.

You can continue with this..but, if, as you say..calling you a racist is horrible..then, what is it to falsely accuse someone of saying they called you a racist?

Joemailman
06-28-2008, 07:34 PM

you still respond to me, and I spew vitriol. I even hate your hero. you must have a soft spot for me.

Shut up you lesbian-loving Clinton ass sniffer.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-28-2008, 07:41 PM

Shut up you lesbian-loving Clinton ass sniffer.

time for harlan to switch from a blue dog to a PUMA!

Harlan Huckleby
06-28-2008, 10:16 PM
i'm not sure i get the "puma" reference. Is that some borscht belt humor? No, this is must be jive talk, like "cougar". I still don't get it.

MJZiggy
06-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Wait, what's the difference between a cougar and a MILF?

BallHawk
06-28-2008, 11:09 PM

They can be an all-in-one package.

MJZiggy
06-28-2008, 11:19 PM
How does one know what the package contains?

BallHawk
06-28-2008, 11:46 PM
How does one know what the package contains?

Demi Moore would be combination of the two.

Zool
06-29-2008, 10:57 AM
i believe cougars are "experienced" women that aggressively go after young men.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-29-2008, 05:42 PM
i'm not sure i get the "puma" reference. Is that some borscht belt humor? No, this is must be jive talk, like "cougar". I still don't get it.

PUMAs: People United My Ass...clinton followers not supporting Obama.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-29-2008, 05:45 PM

A MILF is a hot mom...but, doesn't imply anything about her sexuality/proclivity/etc., whereas a cougar is an older woman (at least in her 30s) that is sexually aggressive and hunts younger men.

www.urbancougar.com

Scottsdale is full of cougs.

MJZiggy
06-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Oh. Well there you have it.

Joemailman
06-29-2008, 09:11 PM
2 cougar dens in Wisconsin:http://www.urbancougar.com/dens_wi.php

Harlan Huckleby
06-30-2008, 02:23 PM

PUMAs: People United My Ass...clinton followers not supporting Obama.

Too funny, I am definitely a puma.

Here is urbandictionary.com:

puma: An attractive woman in her late 20s or early 30s. She is a pre-cougar.
A woman who is not quite old enough to be a cougar, but still likes to date/mate with younger men.