PDA

View Full Version : Worst speaker in the NFL

Charles Woodson
06-25-2008, 10:35 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3459777&n8pe6c2

mission
06-25-2008, 11:37 PM
You've never been in the south, *south* have ya... he's pretty well spoken compared to areas that just dont finish words... south is "sou" ... bread is "Breaaaa" ...

Ted Thompson is a worse speaker than Chad Johnson... who you kiddin?

Charles Woodson
06-25-2008, 11:41 PM
You've never been in the south, *south* have ya... he's pretty well spoken compared to areas that just dont finish words... south is "sou" ... bread is "Breaaaa" ...

Ted Thompson is a worse speaker than Chad Johnson... who you kiddin?

Mind you that atl is deff more dirty south, but i still live in Miami, where bread is pan, and south is sur. **spanish**

Charles Woodson
06-25-2008, 11:42 PM
it was more of his word choice,
for instance when he said the thing about i dont even know what disgruntle mean

NewsBruin
06-26-2008, 12:53 AM
We need a "Best of Emmit Smith on ESPN" tribute clip.

That man makes Chad Johnson (who sounds pretty decent on this clip) sound like William F. Buckley.

Freak Out
06-26-2008, 02:12 AM
Johnson is no bard but there is worse out there. I could understand what the hell he was saying. I saw a blip of Rison once going off about something...it was like he was speaking Dinka.

MJZiggy
06-26-2008, 05:44 AM
Ahmad Carroll drove me nuts...not only did he drop the end of his words, but ran them all together and then was very soft spoken to boot. I could never understand him.

Scott Campbell
06-26-2008, 11:30 AM
Adrian Peterson could use a little work too.

packers11
06-26-2008, 12:11 PM
you want to see the worst? See Devin Hester...

There is no way he passed 1 class at the U... kid can't even speak english...

Charles Woodson
06-26-2008, 01:57 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjt33wGMPXM

packers11
06-26-2008, 02:04 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjt33wGMPXM

I was being sarcastic ... He obviously can speak enlgish... There is 1 interview during the superbowl week... It had to be the most ridiculous paragraph i've ever heard... It made no sense...

3irty1
06-26-2008, 04:13 PM

Hester is by far the most half-baked, fully-retarded player in the NFL... But he sure is fast!

the_idle_threat
06-27-2008, 02:01 AM
Johnson is no bard but there is worse out there. I could understand what the hell he was saying. I saw a blip of Rison once going off about something...it was like he was speaking Dinka.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DonHutson
06-27-2008, 10:56 AM

At Miami? I'm sure he was a Rhodes scholar. They hire only the best to do their players homework.

Seriously though, Hester is pretty bad. He visited the Cubs broadcast booth for half an inning last year when he sang 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game.' The poor announcers did not know what to do with him. Those segments are filled with irritating small talk as a rule, but they might as well have been chatting with a chicken.

DonHutson
06-27-2008, 10:59 AM
Ahmad Carroll drove me nuts...not only did he drop the end of his words, but ran them all together and then was very soft spoken to boot. I could never understand him.

Not only that, but when I talked to him he kept grabbing my shirt and sticking his hands in my face.