Partial
06-27-2008, 11:35 PM
http://www.holytaco.com/2008/06/27/the-douchiest-phone-message-in-history/

BallHawk
06-27-2008, 11:49 PM
It actually reminds me of somebody else on this forum. :whist:

Harlan Huckleby
06-27-2008, 11:53 PM
I could only stand a couple minutes, but good god that is funny. I wonder if this is a real message.

"you're a very elegant woman." :lol: I think this is an outtake from "Borat"

Partial
06-28-2008, 12:05 AM

I do go for greeks! :lol: Olga is a greek name right geonerd?

BallHawk
06-28-2008, 12:58 AM

Not unless Greek is Slavic.

MJZiggy
06-28-2008, 07:43 AM
Partial likes slavic greeks. Gotta love it. 3:00, ok?

red
06-28-2008, 08:13 AM
wow

i feel so much more confident in pick up abilities now

GBRulz
06-28-2008, 08:56 AM
I don't know who deserves more of an ass kicking.....the guy or women who actually date men like this!

MJZiggy
06-28-2008, 08:58 AM
Do you think any women actually date him...?

GBRulz
06-28-2008, 09:08 AM
Well, I didn't say THIS man, but to answer your question....yes, alot of women do. He is Dimitri the Lover from Toronto. dimitrithelover.com I guess I learned a little while reading the comments from the link that Partial posted.

MJZiggy
06-28-2008, 09:21 AM
Ewwwww.....

RashanGary
06-28-2008, 09:32 AM
Wow!

YOu're probably just playing games like you saw on some stupid TV show :) :)

MJZiggy
06-28-2008, 09:42 AM
What the hell are you talking about??? :?

Partial
06-28-2008, 10:06 AM

Actualy my good friends ma is 100% Greek and her name is Olga. She was born in Greece. Thats Greek enough for me.

Charles Woodson
06-28-2008, 11:09 AM

Actualy my good friends ma is 100% Greek and her name is Olga. She was born in Greece. Thats Greek enough for me.

Hey, P. This may be a shocker, but just because your 100% anything doesnt mean your name is. Last time i checked. Im 2nd generation Greek, and both my parents are 100% yet, i dont have a Greek name and nether do they.

Olga or Olha is an East Slavic female given name derived from the Old Slavic Volga (free man) or Volh (pagan priest), or from the Norse Helga. In the Cyrillic alphabet it is written Ольга, which is transliterated from Russian as Olga and from Ukrainian as Olha.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olga

Doesnt it get tiring getting proven wrong time after time?

Partial
06-28-2008, 11:17 AM
Where did I say it was Greek? Christ, learn to read. I said its Greek enough for me :lol:

Tyrone Bigguns
06-28-2008, 03:27 PM
voicemail is so 20th century...Ty is all about the text message.

Partial
06-28-2008, 03:38 PM
I agree that the sms is solid. Quick and easy.

BallHawk
06-28-2008, 03:39 PM
voicemail is so 20th century...Ty is all about the text message.

Just like his brother, Kwame.

http://bankolethompson.com/encounter/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/kwame06.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
06-28-2008, 03:46 PM
He is Dimitri the Lover from Toronto. dimitrithelover.com

HAh! I figured it had to be a hoax. I listened to the radio interview with Dimitri, I find him kind of funny.

Tarlam!
06-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Edited for P.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-28-2008, 04:47 PM
The name of the thread is just fight pickin'. Why, Partial, do you feel the need to single out a Packer rat negatively.

I am no fan of said Rat. But he belongs to our community.

You fucked up on this and I hope you change the thread name and apologise. I just despise this type of thing.

Partial, I don't know if you value my friendship, but if you do, you will make this go away.

I prefer he do it...it is much easier to then notice what an ass he is..as opposed to his posting in threads.

Harlan Huckleby
06-28-2008, 04:48 PM
TArlam!, Tyrone does a schtick just like that Dmitri guy.

It would be cruel and unusual to expect Partial to come across this Dimitri guy and not introduce him as Tyrone's long lost brother. I really don't think Tyrone takes the online personae he created too seriously.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-28-2008, 04:53 PM
TArlam!, Tyrone does a schtick just like that Dmitri guy.

It would be cruel and unusual to expect Partial to come across this Dimitri guy and not introduce him as Tyrone's long lost brother. I really don't think Tyrone takes the online personae he created too seriously.

Unless you are a jew working the borscht belt..ty forbids you using yiddish terms.

You got your own culture...olive/pimento loaf, white bread, white gravy, franklin mint, beanie babies...embrace it!!

Tarlam!
06-28-2008, 04:55 PM
Edited for P

Bretsky
06-29-2008, 12:17 AM
The name of the thread is just fight pickin'. Why, Partial, do you feel the need to single out a Packer rat negatively.

I am no fan of said Rat. But he belongs to our community.

You fucked up on this and I hope you change the thread name and apologise. I just despise this type of thing.

Partial, I don't know if you value my friendship, but if you do, you will make this go away.

Agree

Serves to purpose to call out anybody specific with a thread title in a critical manner

Tarlam!
06-29-2008, 03:49 PM
Thank you Partial. I really appreciate it.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-29-2008, 05:19 PM
I wasnt' complaining partial. i think you are a pussy for changing it.

MJZiggy
06-29-2008, 05:28 PM
That's too bad. I thought it was a grown-up and manly thing to do.

Scott Campbell
06-29-2008, 05:36 PM

Agreed.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-29-2008, 05:37 PM

Well, if that is your opinion..then i'm changing mine to yours.

Cause i'm sure you like men who just cave to your whims and desires. :roll:

MJZiggy
06-29-2008, 05:41 PM
Only when it's the right thing to do.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Only when it's the right thing to do.

Right being determined by you..of course. :wink:

MJZiggy
06-29-2008, 05:50 PM
At least you have SOME understanding of how things work.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-29-2008, 06:00 PM

Oh, i know a lot of things about women.

1. Caught/questioned about glancing at another woman. Answer: Just thinking how good you would look in that ___.

2. Question: Do these jeans make me look fat. Answer: No matter what...NO!!

3. When she is complaining about job/etc....just listen..do not, repeat, do not problem solve. Though you may say, "i had a similar situation...and I did this."

4. Never, repeat, never compare her to her mom.

5. Only she can complain about her horribly rude sister/brother/family.

GoPackGo
06-29-2008, 06:08 PM
1. Caught/questioned about glancing at another woman. Answer: Just thinking how good you would look in that ___.

3. When she is complaining about job/etc....just listen..do not, repeat, do not problem solve. Though you may say, "i had a similar situation...and I did this."

I need to get these tattooed on my forearm

Tyrone Bigguns
06-29-2008, 06:16 PM

I need to get these tattooed on my forearm

I've got more if you need to fully complete the sleeve. :oops:

THe problem isn't knowing them...it is following them. Easier said than done. Sigh.

Tarlam!
06-30-2008, 01:41 AM
i think you are a pussy for changing it.

You, Sir, are not worth the time of day. Partial demonstrated true strength here. Partial is the Man and you, well, you are nothing. You demonstrated that by calling him out. If you need to call someone a pussy, I'd be the candidate.

Go ahead, do it. I would only laugh into my keyboard, but call me a pussy. I'm sure that would make you feel all high and mighty.

Harlan Huckleby
06-30-2008, 02:29 PM
Tarlam!, so now you are speaking on PArtial's behalf?

I have a hunch partial isn't going to lose sleep over Bigguns called him a pussy. Just a wild guess.

And this all started with your speaking on Bigguns behalf, regarding the terrible wrong that Partial did to him.

I think you are a very nice guy, but you're being over-sensitive.

Tarlam!
06-30-2008, 02:52 PM
Tarlam!, so now you are speaking on PArtial's behalf?

I have a hunch partial isn't going to lose sleep over Bigguns called him a pussy. Just a wild guess.

And this all started with your speaking on Bigguns behalf, regarding the terrible wrong that Partial did to him.

I think you are a very nice guy, but you're being over-sensitive.

HH, I am speaking on behalf of Tarlam! It's really quite simple: This is a great place to hang out. I don't think it would be if we all just fought eachother and called eachother out, especially on threads dedicated to do that. You say I'm over sensitive. Maybe. I still remember the JSO wars far too vividly.

There is a lot of speculation about the true identity of Lawyer Joe, Harlan. Your name has been linked with that persona. I always defended you in such discussions, but frankly, your obvious pleasure in Rats combating one another is pretty freaky.

Harlan Huckleby
06-30-2008, 03:04 PM
There is a lot of speculation about the true identity of Lawyer Joe, Harlan. Your name has been linked with that persona. I always defended you in such discussions, but frankly, your obvious pleasure in Rats combating one another is pretty freaky.

What you percieved as "Rats combating one another" was just some funny back and forth as I saw it. You might notice that none of the "combatants", or anyone besides yourself seemed upset.

As far as my being LawyerJoe, I have to admit that the similarities are pretty eerie.

Tarlam!
06-30-2008, 03:10 PM
You win Harlan. Now, go masturbate or something to celebrate.

Harlan Huckleby
06-30-2008, 03:10 PM
capital idea!

Tyrone Bigguns
06-30-2008, 05:13 PM
i think you are a pussy for changing it.

You, Sir, are not worth the time of day. Partial demonstrated true strength here. Partial is the Man and you, well, you are nothing. You demonstrated that by calling him out. If you need to call someone a pussy, I'd be the candidate.

Go ahead, do it. I would only laugh into my keyboard, but call me a pussy. I'm sure that would make you feel all high and mighty.

If i'm not worth the time of day...then why are you posting to a post that clearly didn't address you. STFU.

I already called you out...and you took it like..well, like a crying baby. Getting all misty eyed..and having everyone come to your defense because i called you out on your loutish behavior.

Tarlam!
06-30-2008, 05:16 PM
If i'm not worth the time of day...then why are you posting to a post that clearly didn't address you. STFU.

I already called you out...and you took it like..well, like a crying baby. Getting all misty eyed..and having everyone come to your defense because i called you out on your loutish behavior.

Clearly, I erred, I called you Sir. I will never make that stupid mistake again.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-30-2008, 05:26 PM

Clearly, I erred, I called you Sir. I will never make that stupid mistake again.

Sure you will.

Please illuminate me on your "smart" mistakes. :roll:

twoseven
06-30-2008, 05:28 PM
Tyrone, why do you have to be such a wanker?

the_idle_threat
06-30-2008, 05:51 PM
Asking why Tyrone sucks is like asking why mosquitos suck; it is their nature. All we can do is accept it. :idea:

Scott Campbell
06-30-2008, 06:01 PM

Oh, i know a lot of things about women.

6. How to calculate alimony payments.

twoseven
06-30-2008, 06:04 PM
Asking why Tyrone sucks is like asking why mosquitos suck; it is their nature. All we can do is accept it. :idea:Actually I was looking for 'because I get off on it.'

Tyrone Bigguns
06-30-2008, 07:03 PM

Why don't you ask Tarlam why he is responding to my posts to Partial?

Tarlam asks for it...did you not read his post? I'm giving the drama queen what he wants.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-30-2008, 07:05 PM
Asking why Tyrone sucks is like asking why mosquitos suck; it is their nature. All we can do is accept it. :idea:

Or asking why you are stupid..well, at least we can try and help you.

twoseven
06-30-2008, 07:34 PM

Tarlam asks for it...did you not read his post? I'm giving the drama queen what he wants.
jesus christ..it was a fucking Weird Science reference, an homage to Chet Donnelly.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-30-2008, 07:53 PM

jesus christ..it was a fucking Weird Science reference, an homage to Chet Donnelly.

Sorry, i guess i missed that...saw yours and then idle's.

Look man...dont' you have better things to do? Like trying to solve the met's pitching problems. Someone mentioned this issue to you a long time ago. 8-)

Minaya fucked up firing willie...now he has nowhere to hide.

RashanGary
06-30-2008, 07:57 PM

You, sir, are a bad liberal and I mean that in a constructive, caring way.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-30-2008, 08:17 PM

You, sir, are a bad liberal and I mean that in a constructive, caring way.

I know you did.

But, why am i a bad liberal (accepting your terms that i am a liberal)?

twoseven
06-30-2008, 08:24 PM

Look man...dont' you have better things to do? Like trying to solve the met's pitching problems. Someone mentioned this issue to you a long time ago. 8-)

The Mets and their issues are the least of my concerns right now, plenty of my own personal BS to deal with at the moment. Their inability to figure out what kind of team they're going to be is just icing on a shitty cake I am currently eating. If I have to read anymore posts where a sense of humor is truly lacking (there are way too many here right now) I may take my frustrations out and tell some rats to lighten up..wait I just did, Chet.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-30-2008, 08:30 PM

The Mets and their issues are the least of my concerns right now, plenty of my own personal BS to deal with at the moment. Their inability to figure out what kind of team they're going to be is just icing on a shitty cake I am currently eating. If I have to read anymore posts where a sense of humor is truly lacking (there are way too many here right now) I may take my frustrations out and tell some rats to lighten up..wait I just did, Chet.

Sorry to hear that you got some personal bs going on. Never fun.

Humor: Agreed. Lighten up, Francis.

RashanGary
06-30-2008, 08:36 PM
Ty, I think you are the smartest person here. Nobody has ever presented evidence that could even mildly sway your opinion. To me that is rock solid liberalism. Name calling, however, is not something liberals should resort to. Because of said namecalling, I presented some constructive criticism to help you get back on the righteous track that you were knocked off of by these idiots and scum bags.

MJZiggy
06-30-2008, 08:41 PM
I'm not sure if that was intentional or not :? but :lol:

falco
06-30-2008, 08:56 PM
oh my god i love this thread

this forum has such well fleshed out characters. its like a great tv show that has yet to "jump the shark", proverbially speaking

just when i think its going to get stale, something grabs my interest again

Tyrone Bigguns
06-30-2008, 09:04 PM
Ty, I think you are the smartest person here. Nobody has ever presented evidence that could even mildly sway your opinion. To me that is rock solid liberalism. Name calling, however, is not something liberals should resort to. Because of said namecalling, I presented some constructive criticism to help you get back on the righteous track that you were knocked off of by these idiots and scum bags.

That is some of the best sarcasm i've read in a while. Keep it up. :lol:

twoseven
07-01-2008, 03:43 AM
oh my god i love this thread

this forum has such well fleshed out characters. its like a great tv show that has yet to "jump the shark", proverbially speaking

just when i think its going to get stale, something grabs my interest againcan you imagine what it would have looked like if Fonzie would have landed within the shark's area? That would have been friggin hi-larious. He had that damn leather jacket on, a floater that looked like a tube top, and some seriously short shorts swim suit. I would pay to see some CGI work done to rehash that magic moment. Right after that I would like to see CGI of Fonzie crashing into the Chicken stand complete with an explosion that burned off that pompodour haircut. :lol: