06-28-2008, 05:19 PM
Partial, make this go away. Please.

http://la.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/11/authentic_drama_queen.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
06-28-2008, 05:21 PM
lighten up, friend.

MJZiggy
06-28-2008, 05:21 PM
Oh knock it off, you boob! He's doing what you've been saying for years you wanted done. Now you make fun of him for it?

Harlan Huckleby
06-28-2008, 05:22 PM
I've never been against good-natured teasing. Or even angry teasing if it didn't go on for months and months.

Scott Campbell
06-28-2008, 09:31 PM
Nutz, I am not taking a break, I am going to not post here anymore. And the real reason is I am changing priorities in my life. This forum is too addictive for me to dabble in.

I am not mad at Madtown or anybody else. Mad treated me crappy because he is kind of an idiot. So what. We'll be friends again and chat occasionally in IM, despite his macho statements to contrary now.

I am lurking in here because I don't want to leave with bad feelings, so many great memories of characters here. Your statement about me wanting to sour the forum, uhh, sorry you have this impression. I am rebellious, and speak-up to authority. And there's the pitch black sense of humor.

Anyway, anybody can email me at RBurger@SequelSolutions.biz, my name is Dick Burger, "Harlan Huckleby" is now retired. I am staying away from the forum because it is best for me to go cold turkey, not because the forum isn't a blast.

Who's a drama queen?

mraynrand
06-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Nutz, I am not taking a break, I am going to not post here anymore. And the real reason is I am changing priorities in my life. This forum is too addictive for me to dabble in.

I am not mad at Madtown or anybody else. Mad treated me crappy because he is kind of an idiot. So what. We'll be friends again and chat occasionally in IM, despite his macho statements to contrary now.

I am lurking in here because I don't want to leave with bad feelings, so many great memories of characters here. Your statement about me wanting to sour the forum, uhh, sorry you have this impression. I am rebellious, and speak-up to authority. And there's the pitch black sense of humor.

Anyway, anybody can email me at RBurger@SequelSolutions.biz, my name is Dick Burger, "Harlan Huckleby" is now retired. I am staying away from the forum because it is best for me to go cold turkey, not because the forum isn't a blast.

Who's a drama queen?

LOL. SC, you must have that post sitting in a folder right next to the 'Shermy Taking a Nap at the Combine' pic

Tarlam!
06-29-2008, 02:45 AM
I've never been against good-natured teasing. Or even angry teasing if it didn't go on for months and months.

Neither am I. You'll hardly see me get into the fray when Rats go for the proverbial jugular.

We have a pretty good thing going here on this forum. By and large, we get along very well. The Mods have very little to correct. What have we had 1-2 bannings? I'd say the community we have established here is flourishing.

And I benefit greatly from this place. So, I feel obliged to try and help keep this good ship on course, call it a sense of giving back.

I am utterly against starting threads will the sole purpose of bashing or defaming a fellow Packer Rat. That type of behaviour inherently creates a divide. That is the polar opposite of what a fan forum sets out to achieve.

I don't like it and I will always react in similar fashion to it. Negatively.

BTW, Too bad you needed to start a thread with the sole purpose of making me look stupid. I lost quite a bit of respect for you.

sheepshead
06-29-2008, 07:33 AM

Neither am I. You'll hardly see me get into the fray when Rats go for the proverbial jugular.

We have a pretty good thing going here on this forum. By and large, we get along very well. The Mods have very little to correct. What have we had 1-2 bannings? I'd say the community we have established here is flourishing.

And I benefit greatly from this place. So, I feel obliged to try and help keep this good ship on course, call it a sense of giving back.

I am utterly against starting threads will the sole purpose of bashing or defaming a fellow Packer Rat. That type of behaviour inherently creates a divide. That is the polar opposite of what a fan forum sets out to achieve.

BTW, Too bad you needed to start a thread with the sole purpose of making me look stupid. I lost quite a bit of respect for you.

gag me with a spoon.

Deputy Nutz
06-29-2008, 08:20 AM

gag me with a spoon.

It can be done, Teaspoon?

Tarlam!
06-29-2008, 08:25 AM
gag me with a spoon.

My English skills don't reach far enough to understand what this means.

MJZiggy
06-29-2008, 08:31 AM
It's a bad, outdated (all the way back to the 80's), passe way that California teenage girls, thought to have less intelligence than normal people, expressed the idea that a statement was subpar.

It usually reflects more on the speaker than the statement to which he refers.

sheepshead
06-29-2008, 08:50 AM
It's a bad, outdated (all the way back to the 80's), passe way that California teenage girls, thought to have less intelligence than normal people, expressed the idea that a statement was subpar.

Give me a break and try to get a bloody sense of fucking humor.

MJZiggy
06-29-2008, 09:10 AM
Try posting something funny... :idea:

Scott Campbell
06-29-2008, 09:16 AM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_7OC0YbG2fek/R0rPdDaAWNI/AAAAAAAAD00/TsGIUkEw_kg/s400/mikeshermansleeping.jpg

GBRulz
06-29-2008, 09:25 AM

Give me a break and try to get a bloody sense of fucking humor.

bloody sense of humor? Like...that's so grody to the max !

Tarlam!
06-29-2008, 09:29 AM

So, Sheepdip was trying to say my rant was "subpar"?

Well, gag me with a spoon!

oregonpackfan
06-29-2008, 10:06 AM

Don't take offense, Tarlam about that statement. It seems so many American trends, sayings, etc. start in California and then spread across the country.

Be grateful that expression didn't Californicate Australia! :)

sheepshead
06-29-2008, 10:25 AM

I'll bet you're excited about the seventh grade in September aren't you?

sheepshead
06-29-2008, 10:26 AM

Based on our history, pathetic is more like it.

MJZiggy
06-29-2008, 10:28 AM

And I bet you're excited about the kids finally putting you in the home. Have a nice stint at Willowcrest...

sheepshead
06-29-2008, 10:30 AM

And I bet you're excited about the kids finally putting you in the home. Have a nice stint at Willowcrest...

Huh?

MJZiggy
06-29-2008, 10:33 AM
Old fart!!!

Tarlam!
06-29-2008, 10:33 AM

Huh?

She called you an old codger, you dipstick. Gag me with a spoon, are you stupid.

Tarlam!
06-29-2008, 10:38 AM

"our history!"?

Don't flatter yourself. We don't have a history. You are merely a laxative in my posting world.

sheepshead
06-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Old fart!!!

I dont know how old you are and you cant possibly know how old I am, but the 7th grade was not a chronological reference.

sheepshead
06-29-2008, 10:54 AM

"our history!"?

Don't flatter yourself. We don't have a history. You are merely a laxative in my posting world.

You are one sick motherfucker man.

GBRulz
06-29-2008, 10:57 AM
You are merely a laxative in my posting world.

Now that is BOMN funny!!

MJZiggy
06-29-2008, 12:21 PM
Old fart!!!

I dont know how old you are and you cant possibly know how old I am, but the 7th grade was not a chronological reference.

I'm fully aware of that you stupid twit! And I can only guess your age by how old you act...

GrnBay007
06-29-2008, 01:40 PM
Yawn!

Why argue?

Lame.

sheepshead
06-29-2008, 02:14 PM
Old fart!!!

I'm fully aware of that you stupid twit! And I can only guess your age by how old you act...

Oh, my mistake, well then by all means a brilliant response!

MJZiggy
06-29-2008, 02:24 PM
Thank you. :mrgreen:

Tyrone Bigguns
06-29-2008, 05:28 PM
Sheep, stop while you are down...dont' make MJ beat you to a pulp.

sheepshead
06-30-2008, 07:06 AM
You're right, it's difficult fielding the responses of a sixth grader.

mraynrand
06-30-2008, 09:41 AM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_7OC0YbG2fek/R0rPdDaAWNI/AAAAAAAAD00/TsGIUkEw_kg/s400/mikeshermansleeping.jpg

This NEVER fails to elicit a laugh. Makes my Monday morning. All I need now is a picture of Shermy at HillTop Lanes, bowling a 234, with his team shirt (untucked) and his signature 16lb ball.

Tarlam!
06-30-2008, 10:45 AM
Yawn!

Why argue?

Lame.

Because it's the off season? Because Sheepdip is annoying? Because the mountain is "there"?

Shit, I dunno, it just seems like the right thing to do!!

MadtownPacker
06-30-2008, 12:16 PM
"our history!"?

You are one sick motherfucker man.Hahah!! He got your ass there foo!

Harlan Huckleby
06-30-2008, 01:59 PM

OK, fine. I'm for peace love and harmony too. But who are you to speak for Tryone Bigguns' feelings? You obviously were way off on this, Bigguns didn't give a damn about Partial's joke. And it was a funny joke. It was no big deal.

I made a thread with your name in it be ironic, since you were getting tragic about the scurge of threads with posters names in them.

Respect? Not so long ago you rose to speak on behalf of the forum, said that I was unliked here and "we" think it would be best if I left permanently.

Again, I think you should just speak for yourself. And BTW, I don't care about your earlier comment, I know it was one of your outbursts. I figure you like me just fine, and you're ok with me.

Tarlam!
06-30-2008, 02:10 PM
Respect? Not so long ago you rose to speak on behalf of the forum, said that I was unliked here and "we" think it would be best if I left permanently.

Again, I think you should just speak for yourself. And BTW, I don't care about your earlier comment, I know it was one of your outbursts. I figure you like me just fine, and you're ok with me.

I agree with you. If I ever said we, I apologize. I never had the mandate to do so. I was an idiot if I said "we".

I disagree with you. I am no longer fine with you.

Harlan Huckleby
06-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Oh well, love is fleeting.

Tyrone Bigguns
06-30-2008, 05:18 PM

This coming from the man (or so we assume, but with a gag me with a spoon ref..you could be a woman) who threw out gag me with a spoon?

Yep, you are clearly a modern day Mencken. :roll:

Scott Campbell
06-30-2008, 05:52 PM
Not so long ago you rose to speak on behalf of the forum, said that I was unliked here and "we" think it would be best if I left permanently.

Again, I think you should just speak for yourself.

Tarlam seemed to capture the overall tone of my sentiment pretty well.

Well done T!

sheepshead
06-30-2008, 08:26 PM

This coming from the man (or so we assume, but with a gag me with a spoon ref..you could be a woman) who threw out gag me with a spoon?

Dont you have anything better to do then lurk on here and be a dick?

Tyrone Bigguns
06-30-2008, 08:34 PM

Dont you have anything better to do then lurk on here and be a dick?

Why do you ask? Afraid i'll take your position?