PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Human - BetaMale 5

SkinBasket
06-30-2008, 09:00 AM
Science has taken a great leap forward. Round Two Begins!

Now that the nasty chaff has been separated from the sweet wheat, we begin our quest to sort through the Beta Males on the road to discovering the best sperm donor for the perfect human.

Wrestling Legend The Iron Shiek laid the Camel Clutch on Comedian Doug Benson, demonstrating that it's more important the perfect man have an awesome mustache than humor.

In what was labeled by some as a lose-lose proposition, the Dood Depressed About the Plight of Women in Modern Society took the win over Firecrotch Fighter and general douche queen Brandon Davis. Women everywhere rejoice!

Wrestling Legend The Iron Shiek vs Dood Depressed About the Plight of Women in Modern Society

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/bm05.jpg

Zool
06-30-2008, 09:11 AM
If that whiny ass stain beats out the Iron Sheik, then there is no God.

Partial
06-30-2008, 09:20 AM
That kid on the right looks like someone who was in plays at my high school. I'm pretty sure that is him.

mraynrand
06-30-2008, 09:24 AM
left is right, right is wrong? Mustache always beats a soul patch. Fake 'stylish glasses?' Can you say 'Metrosexual?' This one is too easy.

MadtownPacker
06-30-2008, 12:12 PM
Typical of Americans looking for the next thrill, I have lost interest in the science experiment.

SkinBasket
06-30-2008, 01:47 PM
Typical of Americans looking for the next thrill, I have lost interest in the science experiment.

Your hypothesis fails here.

Zool
06-30-2008, 01:52 PM
Typical of Mexican Americans looking for the next thrill, I have lost interest in the science experiment.

Fixed

MadtownPacker
06-30-2008, 01:54 PM

Your hypothesis fails here.Hey man dont be trying to hypothesize me into voting.

http://members.aol.com/shattered0005/images/hypnotize.gif

twoseven
06-30-2008, 05:31 PM
Typical of Americans looking for the next thrill, I have lost interest in the science experiment.The Iron Sheik spit on you, pttuii!

MadtownPacker
06-30-2008, 11:21 PM
Typical of Americans looking for the next thrill, I have lost interest in the science experiment.The Iron Sheik spit on you, pttuii!Didnt him and that Russian dude Boris spit on America back in the 80s?